If you thought sending a letter to the Iranian Mullahs was bad, this could be worse

In the meantime Netanyahu showed considerable disrespect by speaking to Congress when he did, by leaking key elements of the negotiations which led to Israel being excluded.

Actually he didn't reveal ant critical parts of the negotiations. I watched the entire speech.

In the meantime Netanyahu showed considerable disrespect by speaking to Congress when he did, by leaking key elements of the negotiations which led to Israel being excluded.

Actually he didn't reveal ant critical parts of the negotiations. I watched the entire speech.

I wasn't talking about the speech - this occurred some time back and was what led to Israel being sidelined.

I see it as Netanyahu's adverserial relationship to Obama

I have seen far more effort on Netanyahu's part to respect Obama and the position he holds. But we have heard Obama hot miking and bad mouthing Netanyahu. Show me who has more respect for the other.

Sigh.

When?

In the meantime Netanyahu showed considerable disrespect by speaking to Congress when he did, by leaking key elements of the negotiations which led to Israel being excluded. It goes on and on.
Oddly, Bibi shows more respect for our Constitution than does Barack. Obama is into appeasing/aiding our enemies and apologizing for the past.

Oddly...Bibi shows nothing but self interest. No wonder you guys worship him and Putin :lol:

I wasn't talking about the speech - this occurred some time back and was what led to Israel being sidelined.

Link me

Link me

BBC News - Iran nuclear talks US accuses Israel of leaks
U.S. accuses Israel of inaccurate leaks on Iran nuclear talks Reuters
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/18/w...t-as-us-and-iran-hold-nuclear-talks.html?_r=0

fWmKtmo.jpg

I have seen far more effort on Netanyahu's part to respect Obama and the position he holds. But we have heard Obama hot miking and bad mouthing Netanyahu. Show me who has more respect for the other.

Sigh.

Why do you feel allegiance to Netanyahu? It's weird. You ought to demand total respect for your president from Netanyahu. Right?
Respect is earned...doesn't come with an election. I respect the Office of the President, not necessarily the asshole in it.

I respected Nixon until Watergate. I cannot bring myself to respect a goddamned Marxist asshole like Obama. I knew he was a Marxist before he got elected the first time.

Let this sink in for a moment, you have 47 Senators sending a letter to the Iranian Mullahs letting them know any nuclear deal Obama strikes with them with have to go through the Senate. The backlash is enormous, thus making one wonder if the letter was even worth it (it was).

Now, imagine if you have an American presidential administration possibly attempting to influence the elections of another sovereign nation. This could be the case here, as the U.S. Senate investigatory committee is investigating claims that the Obama Administration is funding efforts to unseat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in this year's Israeli presidential elections. Whoa. Back up. They are accusing the Obama administration of doing what?

Read for yourself:

A powerful U.S. Senate investigatory committee has launched a bipartisan probe into an American nonprofit’s funding of efforts to oust Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after the Obama administration’s State Department gave the nonprofit taxpayer-funded grants, a source with knowledge of the panel's activities told FoxNews.com.

The fact that both Democratic and Republican sides of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations have signed off on the probe could be seen as a rebuke to President Obama, who has had a well-documented adversarial relationship with the Israeli leader.

The development comes as Netanyahu told Israel’s Channel Two television station this week that there were “governments” that wanted to help with the “Just Not Bibi” campaigning -- Bibi being the Israeli leader’s nickname.

It also follows a FoxNews.com report on claims the Obama administration has been meddling in the Israeli election on behalf of groups hostile to Netanyahu. A spokesperson for Sen. Rob Portman, Ohio Republican and chairman of the committee, declined comment, and aides to ranking Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, of Missouri, did not immediately return calls.

The Senate subcommittee, which has subpoena power, is the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs’ chief investigative body with jurisdiction over all branches of government operations and compliance with laws.

“The Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations does not comment on ongoing investigations,” Portman spokeswoman Caitlin Conant told Foxnews.com.

But a source familiar with the matter confirmed for FoxNews.com that the probe -- undisclosed until now -- was both underway and bipartisan in nature.

Source Senate panel probing possible Obama administration ties to anti-Netanyahu effort Fox News

The republicans blatantly invited Netanyahu here for his speech hoping it would win the election for him. Were you ok with that?
Are you a mind reader that you can assign intent to people outside your own head? You of course, can prove that EVERY Republican did this on the hopes that Bibi would win reelection based upon this one speech......You can, right?

Oh, and before you deflect. Answer MY question first.

Everyone heard for weeks how bad it was to have him speak right before he was up for election. They thought it would give him the win, they guessed wrong.
In Israel analysts see election boost for Netanyahu from speech - Yahoo News

Sigh.

Why do you feel allegiance to Netanyahu? It's weird. You ought to demand total respect for your president from Netanyahu. Right?
Respect is earned...doesn't come with an election. I respect the Office of the President, not necessarily the asshole in it.

I respected Nixon until Watergate. I cannot bring myself to respect a goddamned Marxist asshole like Obama. I knew he was a Marxist before he got elected the first time.

Silly nutter. Obama is not a Marxist. And you don't respect the office. Not at all.

Sigh.

Silly nutter. Obama is not a Marxist. And you don't respect the office. Not at all.
So says the insignificant but useful idiot.

Let this sink in for a moment, you have 47 Senators sending a letter to the Iranian Mullahs letting them know any nuclear deal Obama strikes with them with have to go through the Senate. The backlash is enormous, thus making one wonder if the letter was even worth it (it was).

Now, imagine if you have an American presidential administration possibly attempting to influence the elections of another sovereign nation. This could be the case here, as the U.S. Senate investigatory committee is investigating claims that the Obama Administration is funding efforts to unseat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in this year's Israeli presidential elections. Whoa. Back up. They are accusing the Obama administration of doing what?

Read for yourself:

A powerful U.S. Senate investigatory committee has launched a bipartisan probe into an American nonprofit’s funding of efforts to oust Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after the Obama administration’s State Department gave the nonprofit taxpayer-funded grants, a source with knowledge of the panel's activities told FoxNews.com.

The fact that both Democratic and Republican sides of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations have signed off on the probe could be seen as a rebuke to President Obama, who has had a well-documented adversarial relationship with the Israeli leader.

The development comes as Netanyahu told Israel’s Channel Two television station this week that there were “governments” that wanted to help with the “Just Not Bibi” campaigning -- Bibi being the Israeli leader’s nickname.

It also follows a FoxNews.com report on claims the Obama administration has been meddling in the Israeli election on behalf of groups hostile to Netanyahu. A spokesperson for Sen. Rob Portman, Ohio Republican and chairman of the committee, declined comment, and aides to ranking Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, of Missouri, did not immediately return calls.

The Senate subcommittee, which has subpoena power, is the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs’ chief investigative body with jurisdiction over all branches of government operations and compliance with laws.

“The Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations does not comment on ongoing investigations,” Portman spokeswoman Caitlin Conant told Foxnews.com.

But a source familiar with the matter confirmed for FoxNews.com that the probe -- undisclosed until now -- was both underway and bipartisan in nature.

Source Senate panel probing possible Obama administration ties to anti-Netanyahu effort Fox News

The republicans blatantly invited Netanyahu here for his speech hoping it would win the election for him. Were you ok with that?
Are you a mind reader that you can assign intent to people outside your own head? You of course, can prove that EVERY Republican did this on the hopes that Bibi would win reelection based upon this one speech......You can, right?

Oh, and before you deflect. Answer MY question first.

Everyone heard for weeks how bad it was to have him speak right before he was up for election. They thought it would give him the win, they guessed wrong.
In Israel analysts see election boost for Netanyahu from speech - Yahoo News

Win or Lose the election, Bibi showed he was a LEADER, unlike the wimp, and whiner we have in the White House....Sometimes A MAN must show that his PRINCIPLES and concern for his country outweigh political concessions.... The Manchurian muslim will never and HAS NEVER done that!

Sigh.

When?

In the meantime Netanyahu showed considerable disrespect by speaking to Congress when he did, by leaking key elements of the negotiations which led to Israel being excluded. It goes on and on.
Oddly, Bibi shows more respect for our Constitution than does Barack. Obama is into appeasing/aiding our enemies and apologizing for the past.

Oddly...Bibi shows nothing but self interest. No wonder you guys worship him and Putin :lol:
I'm still wondering why you idiots support the Marxist Obama.

Forum List

Back