If you thought sending a letter to the Iranian Mullahs was bad, this could be worse

fWmKtmo.jpg

030615coletoon.jpg

Hysterical.. I find it fascinatin' that Israel's Prime Minister represents America and stands up for American Principle than the entire US Executive branch.

LOL! I remember having my doubts back in 08 when Beck was telling us that before the Brown-Clown left office we would not recognize our country.

MAN! Did he nail THAT ONE, or WHAT?

Bibi Using Congressional Address In New Campaign Ad Just As Critics Warned
WASHINGTON -- When House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) announced he had invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress just a few weeks ahead of an Israeli election, he was criticized for giving Netanyahu a platform to boost his campaign.

The United States has a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders in advance of elections, so as not to appear to be tilting the electoral balance. But Netanyahu insisted that his motivations had nothing to do with the election, and that the timing of the speech was demanded by the urgency of the Iran nuclear negotiations. There was simply no time to waste.

Already, however, Netanyahu is using his speech as a prop in a campaign commercial back in Israel, where the prime minister is shown basking in the applause of members of Congress who did not boycott his speech.

I thought Bibi said he wasn't going to do that...

I thought the obomanation said he wouldn't interfere in Israel's elections? Senate already investigating his involvement in that!

We have Bibi's campaign ad in full bloom.

Where's the proof that Obama interfered in Israel's elections?

So far it's allegations, unnamed sources and unanymous staffers doing something or other.
WASHINGTON -- When House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) announced he had invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress just a few weeks ahead of an Israeli election, he was criticized for giving Netanyahu a platform to boost his campaign.

The United States has a policy of not meeting with foreign leaders in advance of elections, so as not to appear to be tilting the electoral balance. But Netanyahu insisted that his motivations had nothing to do with the election, and that the timing of the speech was demanded by the urgency of the Iran nuclear negotiations. There was simply no time to waste.

Already, however, Netanyahu is using his speech as a prop in a campaign commercial back in Israel, where the prime minister is shown basking in the applause of members of Congress who did not boycott his speech.

I thought the obomanation said he wouldn't interfere in Israel's elections? Senate already investigating his involvement in that!

We have Bibi's campaign ad in full bloom.

Where's the proof that Obama interfered in Israel's elections?

So far it's allegations, unnamed sources and unanymous staffers doing something or other.

Her you go, an interview with the insurrectionists!

Inside HQ of Obama army opposing Netanyahu

Everyone heard for weeks how bad it was to have him speak right before he was up for election. They thought it would give him the win, they guessed wrong.
In Israel analysts see election boost for Netanyahu from speech - Yahoo News

Win or Lose the election, Bibi showed he was a LEADER, unlike the wimp, and whiner we have in the White House....Sometimes A MAN must show that his PRINCIPLES and concern for his country outweigh political concessions.... The Manchurian muslim will never and HAS NEVER done that!

Yes your loyalty is to Israel. You should move there.

I'm not a Jew.... Perhaps scum like you should move to Cuba, or perhaps N. Korea.... you'd get along well there!

No I'm loyal to my country and president regardless of what party is in office.
I am loyal to my country and its Constitution...as all Presidents must swear to be. Obama lied when he took the oath.

He has been elected twice. Deal with it. The people have spoken and that's how this country works.

Win or Lose the election, Bibi showed he was a LEADER, unlike the wimp, and whiner we have in the White House....Sometimes A MAN must show that his PRINCIPLES and concern for his country outweigh political concessions.... The Manchurian muslim will never and HAS NEVER done that!

I'm not a Jew.... Perhaps scum like you should move to Cuba, or perhaps N. Korea.... you'd get along well there!

I am loyal to my country and its Constitution...as all Presidents must swear to be. Obama lied when he took the oath.

He has been elected twice. Deal with it. The people have spoken and that's how this country works.
He was elected by fools and dupes.

obama the mad king sent $350,000 of taxpayer money to Netanyahu's opposition and sent his own campaign team to help. What do you want to bet that the team was dispatched on US government planes?

Ah you insult our country. You are a traitor.

CHOKE ON THIS......:ahole-1:...... and the rest of you brain dead Marxist DemocRATS!

obama the mad king sent $350,000 of taxpayer money to Netanyahu's opposition and sent his own campaign team to help. What do you want to bet that the team was dispatched on US government planes?

None of that is proven. What we do know is that congress invited Netanyahu here for a speech hoping it would get him elected.

CHOKE ON THIS......:ahole-1:

I guess you want a dictator? Throw out elections? How patriotic.

No. I quite correctly insult the intelligence of liberals and useful idiots that vote for liberalism.

Liberalism is a mental disorder....the enemy of our country.

What do you want...we HAVE ONE NOW....I HAVE A PEN AND A PHONE!!!!!

No. I quite correctly insult the intelligence of liberals and useful idiots that vote for liberalism.

Sure it is. The countries with the happiest people in the world are more liberal than us. Don't be so dramatic.

Hey dummy. He's not going to be in office much longer. If he was a dictator he'd be with us till death.

Hey dummy. He's not going to be in office much longer. If he was a dictator he'd be with us till death.

You didn't CHOKE YET, on your hypocrisy, you little turd...We still have 22 months, he can certainly START a WW III and stay in office... JUST ONE SCENARIO, want some others?

Sure it is. The countries with the happiest people in the world are more liberal than us. Don't be so dramatic.
Hardly. The more liberal countries have already failed economically. A really successful collectivism does not exist.

For sure he won't!!! And the Senate is investigating his "non-interference."

JERUSALEM — Fox News reported today that a bipartisan U.S. Senate committee with subpoena powers is investigating the possibility the Obama administration may have aided efforts to defeat Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in this Tuesday’s elections.

A source told Fox News the investigation focuses on State Department grants to a non-profits group that has been leading field organizing efforts openly aimed at replacing Netanyahu’s government with a center-left coalition.

The news report has been making big waves in the news media here in Israel.

Reported FoxNews.com: “The fact that both Democratic and Republican sides of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations have signed off on the probe could be seen as a rebuke to President Obama, who has had a well-documented adversarial relationship with the Israeli leader.”

Read more at Senate targets Obama meddling in Israel election

You didn't CHOKE YET, on your hypocrisy, you little turd...We still have 22 months, he can certainly START a WW III and stay in office... JUST ONE SCENARIO, want some others?

Sure that's gonna happen. Just like it didn't happen with Clinton and every other Democrat president. Grow up.

Forum List

Back