If you thought that birtherism was dying...

Brace yourself because Barry will be visiting Kenya later this year.

Don't know if Mitzi is going too but that will surely bring the burfur nutters out from under their rocks.

:woohoo:
I heard Barry is going to do a photo shoot dancing around a campfire wearing nothing but a pair of shark teeth ankle bracelets and a bone in his nose and carrying a 10 foot spear. It will be the basis for a new Kenyan coin.

I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship. They're not nearly so nice with aliens as we are it seems. Then, when he applied to Columbia he stated he was a citizen of Indonesia instead of the USA because it's far easier to get in to an Ivy League school as one of...well probably one applicant as opposed to the thousands of US citizens.

Thus he had to commit fraud to get into Columbia and that is why no one has ever seen, nor likely will EVER see a college record, from this most "transparent" of presidents.

Nope.

A child cannot renounce American citizenship. Nor can a parent renounce a minor child's citizenship.

The US allows dual citizenship; Indonesia does not.

He did not attend Columbia as a foreign student. He did not get financial aid as a foreign student.

If I am wrong, please feel free to post proof from a creditable source.

Don't know if Mitzi is going too but that will surely bring the burfur nutters out from under their rocks.

I heard Barry is going to do a photo shoot dancing around a campfire wearing nothing but a pair of shark teeth ankle bracelets and a bone in his nose and carrying a 10 foot spear. It will be the basis for a new Kenyan coin.

Two words of that statement were true:

"I heard".

Progress!

19772012_SA.jpg

WHO sits around and thinks up these STUPID names and sayings...birtherisms

It;s damn insulting
Birthers, truthers and wingers.

don't forget Deniers. my gawd it makes me want to slap someone...lol

Have you seen a doctor about that condition?
Speaking of that........how are you doing........I'd heard you had to see a Doctor for urgent care..................

Are you alright.

oh, I hope it's free. but knowing him I'm sure we will have TO PAY to watch
Just like it cost us millions to watch Billy boy

It;s damn insulting
Birthers, truthers and wingers.

don't forget Deniers. my gawd it makes me want to slap someone...lol

Have you seen a doctor about that condition?
Speaking of that........how are you doing........I'd heard you had to see a Doctor for urgent care..................

Are you alright.
Seems you were following Obama too closely and he stopped suddenly...........and your head got lodged up his ...................................................................which had to be surgically removed.........................

Did the Surgery go okay..................Stop following so closely.................

:dev3:

Someone has been trying to repeal the Natural Born citizen provision since at least Kissinger- certainly was brought up for Schwartzenegger too.

The nuttiness is the Birthers who presume that this is all about President Obama.

I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship. They're not nearly so nice with aliens as we are it seems. Then, when he applied to Columbia he stated he was a citizen of Indonesia instead of the USA because it's far easier to get in to an Ivy League school as one of...well probably one applicant as opposed to the thousands of US citizens.

Thus he had to commit fraud to get into Columbia and that is why no one has ever seen, nor likely will EVER see a college record, from this most "transparent" of presidents.

Nope.

A child cannot renounce American citizenship. Nor can a parent renounce a minor child's citizenship.

The US allows dual citizenship; Indonesia does not.

He did not attend Columbia as a foreign student. He did not get financial aid as a foreign student.

If I am wrong, please feel free to post proof from a creditable source.

You are absolutely correct about this. This is US law on the subject:

Renunciation of U.S. Nationality

"F. RENUNCIATION FOR MINOR CHILDREN/INCOMPETENTS

Citizenship is a status that is personal to the U.S. citizen. Therefore parents may not renounce the citizenship of their minor children. Similarly, parents/legal guardians may not renounce the citizenship of individuals who are mentally incompetent. Minors seeking to renounce their U.S. citizenship must demonstrate to a consular officer that they are acting voluntarily and that they fully understand the implications/consequences attendant to the renunciation of U.S. citizenship.

G. IRREVOCABILITY OF RENUNCIATION

Finally, those contemplating a renunciation of U.S. citizenship should understand that the act is irrevocable, except as provided in section 351 of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1483), and cannot be canceled or set aside absent successful administrative or judicial appeal."

This means that, were Westwall correct, Pres. Obama would have had to personally applied to revoke his own citizenship at the age of 6. This would be on record.

I need to leave the room to laugh some more, now...

It;s damn insulting to anyone with intelligence.
that must mean they don't see you the people as being very bright.

Birthers- perfectly suits the idiots who still are convinced- despite all of the evidence- that President Obama was born somewhere else- preferably several foreign countries.

Birthers- Truthers- Flat Earthers- we love to name groups of idiots.

You must write lots of fan fiction- not good fan fiction- but fan fiction- with all of those fantasies.

Yes....I'm sure you've heard that.

It's amazing what you hear if you just sit quietly and listen to the voices in your head.

It's amazing what you hear if you just sit quietly and listen to the voices in your head.

Please do tell.... I am all ears!

Please do tell.... I am all ears!

Shhh.... Boehner's doing a tap dance routine with Clinton and they getting to the hard part. tippy tap tap

Really- the article from the OP is so incredibly bizarre and Conspiratorial with a capital K.

Referencing the year 2003- it was Republican Orin Hatch offering up an amendment so Schwartzennegger would be eligible.
In 1974 it was Kissinger.

These guys are truly idiots.

Forum List

Back