If you voted for Biden, would you now?

If the election were today, knowing what you know now, would you still vote for Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
There is hope now, people are getting vaccinated, covid cases down. Country is opening up, all good...

The Trump vaccine is certainly a good thing.
Trump lead us to the most pandemic deaths in the world, giant failure.
Fake news. We all know that anyone who died and tested positive was claimed to die from Covid.
I thought NY was undercounting? You guys can’t stick to the same story.
NY was undercounting. Just imagine how bad it really was.

I can't play. I did not vote for Biden.

No one can play. It's a trick question. No one voted for Biden, about 60 million voted against Trump and the Left manufactured about another 20 million fraudulent paper ballots to win.

The minority that did vote for Joe did not vote FOR anything; they just voted AGAINST Trump.

You talked about eliminating the minimum wage to a response that was about raising it.
You changed the subject.
If you read your post, it says they forcing a company to pay a certain wage is radical. Your reply wasn’t about increasing it, it was about the entire concept of the minimum wage.

I didn’t change the subject. I replied directly to the accusation you made.

Maybe you didn’t intend to do that, but you did. Want to take it back? We can move on from there.
Damnit, you are right. My apologies.
No problem.

I think polling supports most people are okay with $15 minimum wage.

If you don’t like polling, at least this would be good evidence it’s not a radical position.

Everyone I've talked to that voted for Biden says they're very disappointed.

What do they say?
I'm very disappointed that everything Biden does turns to ash? :lmao:

I doubt it.
Well, most of 'em I spoke with are druggies, queer, illegal immigrants, Blm, college "professors" who never left the classroom, etc. You know, typical Democrat constituents.

You talked about eliminating the minimum wage to a response that was about raising it.
You changed the subject.
If you read your post, it says they forcing a company to pay a certain wage is radical. Your reply wasn’t about increasing it, it was about the entire concept of the minimum wage.

Maybe you didn’t intend to do that, but you did. Want to take it back? We can move on from there.
No problem.

If you don’t like polling, at least this would be good evidence it’s not a radical position.
Too high! Workers in red states wouldn’t know what to do with all that money. Would all be spent on booze and hookers.

Forcing companies to pay certain wages is absolutely radical.
You really think eliminating the minimum ware entirely is a mainstream idea?

Get outta here.
Not now it isnt. I mean, it was created by a radical tyrant. Probably wouldnt be considered radical or a tyrant by todays standards. You federal supremacists hate liberty and private property. Its the "norm"
How would you fix wages? When we had super low unemployment wages barely moved.
Why do you assume wages must be "fixed?"
I know why, because you are a big govt stooge.
Because I understand markets. When unemployment is low wages should increase. It seems you don’t understand markets so never mind.
It isnt that black and white, mr. IUnderstandMarkets.
Low unemployment doesnt mean companies are hurting for workers. Its an indicator and could simply mean a large number of employed, left the work force. There are many reasons why wages dont go up fast enough for you during low unemployment.
"supply and demand" doesnt always belong in this discussion.

No one can play. It's a trick question. No one voted for Biden, about 60 million voted against Trump and the Left manufactured about another 20 million fraudulent paper ballots to win.

The minority that did vote for Joe did not vote FOR anything; they just voted AGAINST Trump.
Trump was awful.
Yeah, Trump put Americans first. Just terrible, huh.

Trump was awful.
He deliivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Not good for Americans.

I asked the liberal lady down the street whose husband had died with Alzheimer's a year ago whether she'd vote for Xiden again knowing what he has morphed into.

She broke out in tears - Xiden reminds her so much of her departed - and said she'd love to bitch-slap Xiden's wife for allowing The Party to have allowed him to make such an ass of himself.

But she refused to say if she would have voted for him had she known at the time.

Most likely she would have still voted - but probably not for Xiden......probably would have written in Karl Marx for president.

Get outta here.
Not now it isnt. I mean, it was created by a radical tyrant. Probably wouldnt be considered radical or a tyrant by todays standards. You federal supremacists hate liberty and private property. Its the "norm"
Because I understand markets. When unemployment is low wages should increase. It seems you don’t understand markets so never mind.
Low unemployment doesnt mean companies are hurting for workers. Its an indicator and could simply mean a large number of employed, left the work force. There are many reasons why wages dont go up fast enough for you during low unemployment.
So why did wages barely move with super low unemployment then?

You changed the subject.

No problem.

Radical can simply mean drastic changes in policy.
Many Americans supported FDR throwing people in camps for the color of their skin. That was pretty radical.

Get outta here.
So why did wages barely move with super low unemployment then?
When did this take place?

Trump was awful.
He deliivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Not good for Americans.
Bullshit. The border was secure. Highest employment ever. Tariffs worked so well that China unleashed a deadly virus on the world.

Forum List

Back