If you voted for Biden, would you now?

If the election were today, knowing what you know now, would you still vote for Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
I can't play. I did not vote for Biden.

No one can play. It's a trick question. No one voted for Biden, about 60 million voted against Trump and the Left manufactured about another 20 million fraudulent paper ballots to win.

The minority that did vote for Joe did not vote FOR anything; they just voted AGAINST Trump.
Trump was awful.
Yeah, Trump put Americans first. Just terrible, huh.
He deliivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Not good for Americans.
Bullshit. The border was secure. Highest employment ever. Tariffs worked so well that China unleashed a deadly virus on the world.
And yet this is all true: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
And yet, this is true, highest employment ever, economy was boiling over, gasoline was cheap, the riots were in Democrat run cities and the Democrat leaders did nothing to stop them. Why?
Economy couldn’t hit 3% growth. Remember when Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3%? Gas? The president controls that market?
Yes, gas started rising when Biden shut down fracking on federal and the keystone pipeline.

Trumps last deficit will be over 3 trillion.
Biden is already over that mark and Trump only got there repairing the military and other vital things left to totally rot under Obumma.

Trump failed to have a good response to covid.
He had the best response possible. He got a vaccine to us that by best estimates would take at least 18-24 months to produce and got it to us within 6. All the rest is pure window dressing for snowflakes like you.

We have more deaths than China or India.
Everyone wants to come to the USA. Everyone wants to LEAVE China and India. BTW, are you really dumb enough to BELIEVE China's own claims for Covid? :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder you got picked for biggest horse's ass misrepresented avatar and moniker! :lmao:
Yeah Biden inherited a giant mess. The military was fine. Nobody is attacking us.

No one can play. It's a trick question. No one voted for Biden, about 60 million voted against Trump and the Left manufactured about another 20 million fraudulent paper ballots to win.

The minority that did vote for Joe did not vote FOR anything; they just voted AGAINST Trump.
Trump was awful.
He deliivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....

Not good for Americans.
Bullshit. The border was secure. Highest employment ever. Tariffs worked so well that China unleashed a deadly virus on the world.
And yet this is all true: huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, couldn’t hit 3% gdp growth, failed tariffs....
And yet, this is true, highest employment ever, economy was boiling over, gasoline was cheap, the riots were in Democrat run cities and the Democrat leaders did nothing to stop them. Why?
Economy couldn’t hit 3% growth. Remember when Trump made fun of Obama for not hitting 3%? Gas? The president controls that market?
Yes, gas started rising when Biden shut down fracking on federal and the keystone pipeline.
You mean when Texas shut down from a little snow.

IRL I've spoken to many who have "buyers remorse."
I’ve spoken to many who voted for trump and regret it after he made himself into a joke after the election.
whatever Joke trump wasnt it wasn near as funny as poor old Joe trying to climb into a plane...that was true slapstick...never laughed that hard in my life

Trumpers are just excuse factories
Trump didn’t hit 3% gdp growth...but, but, but

Trump increased deficits...but, but, but...

He was a giant failure . Excuses help nobody.

Trump was awful.

Not good for Americans.
Nope. This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

Trump was awful.

Not good for Americans.
Then you don’t understand markets. Price is market driven. Supply dropped from TX and demand up cause covid declining.

Yeah Biden inherited a giant mess.
All created by the Democrats.

The military was fine.
It is now.

Nobody is attacking us.

Potential+illegal+immigrants+rush+border+fence+21.png

MigrantCaravan2-1200x630-1.jpg

RIGHT. Wait until you are at war then say: Hang on! We need to build up our military! :cuckoo:

Another braindead, clueless post by Brainless on how far NOT to go.

Vote for Biden over the man who launched a mob to attack Congress?

Biden would get 90 million votes

Trump was awful.

Not good for Americans.
Then you don’t understand markets. Price is market driven. Supply dropped from TX and demand up cause covid declining.
Amazing grasp of the obvious.

Forcing companies to pay certain wages is absolutely radical.
You really think eliminating the minimum ware entirely is a mainstream idea?

Get outta here.
Not now it isnt. I mean, it was created by a radical tyrant. Probably wouldnt be considered radical or a tyrant by todays standards. You federal supremacists hate liberty and private property. Its the "norm"
Gotcha. So it isn’t radical. Not by today’s standard. Thanks.
You talked about eliminating the minimum wage to a response that was about raising it.
You changed the subject.
Doubling the minimum wage is absolutely radical.
Guess what gomer, if we didnt have a minimum wage and then we did it, it would be "radical" by the very definition. "by todays standards" is a bullshit argument not based on logic.
You arent too bright, are ya?

He always tries to pull that shit.

Absolutely, particularly considering four years of trump's shenanigans and a few decades of meddling and aggressiveness. The republicans really need to reform their party. All it consists of now is ill-educated radical right-wingers, aggressive screamers, crazy cult theocrats, and bigots against just about everybody.

^^^^^^ Too funny. Oh yeah, and projection. BOTH parties pull that crap.

If the election were held today, Biden would win by even a greater margin over Trump.

Last edited:
My God - Anyone who has spent any time in assisted living facilities and Alzheimer units can spot joes condition with in just one hour of watching his movements and his communication. People saying he is sharp as a tack are just kidding themselves.

No - deluding themselves into believing that he is going to be in office this time next year. Comrade Kameltoe will be Prez......and God help this country..

Trump was awful.

Not good for Americans.
Supply is down because Biden shut down production on federal land. Go take a nap.

Forum List

Back