If you voted for Biden, would you now?

If the election were today, knowing what you know now, would you still vote for Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
If the election were held today, Biden would win by even a greater margin over Trump.

Trump is totally unelectable at this point
We have a real president now. No one wants to go back to a pretender, except irrational and fanatical Trumpers.
What? The idiot wanders off by himself, even when in meetings. He is a cardboard cut out and is running nothing but the shit running down his leg.

If the election were held today, Biden would win by even a greater margin over Trump.

We have a real president now. No one wants to go back to a pretender, except irrational and fanatical Trumpers.
What? The idiot wanders off by himself, even when in meetings. He is a cardboard cut out and is running nothing but the shit running down his leg.
President Biden is the real deal. Trump was and is a fraud.

Biden is illegitimate and braindead.

Trump is a fraud, liar and useful idiot for our adversaries.

Trump is a fraud, liar and useful idiot for our adversaries.
Prove it. No one has yet.

There's so much Irony packed in that post from a trumpanzee. :heehee:

We have a real president now. No one wants to go back to a pretender.

Are you sure? Is Joe real?

I thought maybe he was just one of those inflatables with a dark suit on wearing a Depends that Kammy just put a few puffs into every few days.

You‘re confusing President Biden with Trump. Trump needs to wear the Depends. I m sure he had a stash on Air Force One.

1616627199679.jpeg

Vote for Biden over the man who launched a mob to attack Congress?

Biden would get 90 million votes
More lies.
I was being generous
More likely 100 million votes
I am sure that many could be manfactured. Did anyone ever find out what Dominion had in the 2,000 boxes China sent them right before the election?
Sorry
Not engaging in your fantasies
Agreed.....

“even if true, irrelevant” was exactly what I was thinking when I saw your post. Glad you can appreciate satire.

Of course I’d vote for Biden. You think we actually miss Trump?

I know many people who believed Biden was a moderate and now regret voting for him as he pushes a radical leftist agenda..

View attachment 471772
You guys try to paint everyone who doesn’t agree with you as a radical.

A higher minimum wage isn’t radical.
Forcing companies to pay certain wages is absolutely radical.
So you are against the Minimum wage, period.

Forum List

Back