If you want acceptance why not try to act like a normal person

Straight women never act like hoes. Am I right? :rolleyes:
bed-wettingN2.png

The pride activists say they just want to be accepted and treated like a normal person. If that’s what you want, maybe you should try to act like a normal person.
DISGUSTING: Trans Activists Bully Preacher, Bark At Him Like A Dog Before Ripping Up His Bible In Seattle
DISGUSTING: Trans Activists Bully Preacher, Bark At Him Like A Dog Before Ripping Up His Bible In Seattle
That's what I have been preaching for years now. I don't have any transgenders among my friends, relatives, colleagues, but I do have quite a few who are gay. All are absolutely mainstream, normal people dressing, behaving, working, playing as normal people. They are never in anybody's face about their sexual orientation or whatever anybody might think about it. It just doesn't come up any more than being straight comes up among the heterosexual group. When a situation just begs for it, there might be a non offensive joke that they enjoy just as much as anybody.

To the best of my knowledge, not a single one of them has ever been harassed, discriminated against, or mistreated in any way because they are gay. They all lead very normal lives and have enjoyed success in their professional lives.

That is how to combat racism, sexism, various phobias. Don't expect to dress, speak, behave, engage in activities that most of the population sees as abnormal, offensive, or inappropriate and expect others to see you as normal.

the people that made this photo with kids were wrong to do so ... thats one singke example compared to the countless examples of dems doing the same and worse .

Yes, countless. LOL

Correct, children should be left out of politics completely. Now imagine that this foolishness you posted was part of the public school curriculum, as is the trans agenda. You’d wet yourself.

It would put out my hair on fire.

Forum List

Back