If you want acceptance why not try to act like a normal person

Or if you choose to be different, don't expect everybody else to accommodate your choice to be different.
Different is one thing, but seeking acceptance in the way it’s done at a pride parade is insane.

If one is confident then you don’t need others to reinforce your position.
They need public adulation because they realize they are on shakey ground

I have, never seen a single person expose themselves to a child without getting cuffed and stuffed.

I saw all sorts of women flashing their tits with kids walking with families and never saw a cop do a damn thing but check out the tits

Different is one thing, but seeking acceptance in the way it’s done at a pride parade is insane.
Exactly. People cannot be lewd, crude, inappropriate, indecent or engage in backhanded grooming in public settings where families are present and be acceptable to normal people. That is true whether they are gay, straight, or identify as a different gender or as unicorns. They cannot legitimately demand that the mainstream population condone, approve, accept, or even allow that.

Mind their own business, stay out of people's faces with it and who cares? If they want to be vulgar or lewd in a closed public venue where children are excluded, do their own thing whatever that is but don't expect normal people to want to see it, participate in it, or be part of it, and they'll likely get no grief from anybody.

Last edited:
The pride activists say they just want to be accepted and treated like a normal person. If that’s what you want, maybe you should try to act like a normal person.
DISGUSTING: Trans Activists Bully Preacher, Bark At Him Like A Dog Before Ripping Up His Bible In Seattle
DISGUSTING: Trans Activists Bully Preacher, Bark At Him Like A Dog Before Ripping Up His Bible In Seattle
So as long as they deny their own reality… you are fine with them?

Heard that about gays and interracial marriage years ago

Bigots never change

Bigots never change
Not hard to tell who the bigots were in that video. God bless the preacher for not punching out those bigots.

Bigots never change

Gay and interracial are two hugely different things. You start losing the argument and throw in the race card. Most blacks I know are insulted by this.

I saw all sorts of women flashing their tits with kids walking with families and never saw a cop do a damn thing but check out the tits
Marco Gras yup.

And newsflash… kids don’t melt when they see tits

Bigots never change
I don’t care if they don’t deny their identity. Do they have to act like idiots and animals?

Forum List

Back