If you want acceptance why not try to act like a normal person

I don’t get why the one idiot was barking like a dog. What did he think he was proving?
He was trying to show people who think that gays are abnormal freaks that they’re correct.

You know who I feel sorry for, after the children? Gay people who live responsible, civilized lives. They must really shudder when they see crap like this.

You know who I feel sorry for, after the children? Gay people who live responsible, civilized lives. They must really shudder when they see crap like this.
That type of thinking is why the government made the Ghost Dance illegal.

I don't recall civil rights being predicated on "acting normal to be accepted" -- where in the Constitution does it say this?

They don’t want equality I.e. normality but rather embracement of their “speciality”

It isn't a civil right to come after people's children to have sex with them.
Yea, that is actually illegal....

So what is done when that happens is stuff like this...

"Republican State Senate candidate Joel Koskan was arrested on November 3 and has been charged with felony child abuse following allegations that he groomed, molested and raped a female member of his family, according to reports. In Arizona, Republican candidate for the Maricopa County Community College District's governing board, Randy Kaufman, was arrested and charged with public sexual indecency after he was allegedly found masturbating near a preschool on October 4."

They get arrested....now that doesn't necessarily mean these folks can't still run for office in the GOP; but it definitely doesn't mean going after children to have sex with them is legal...I don't recall you folks too upset over these guys because they weren't in drag or whatever...

But that thing about making it illegal to have sex with children......I should have added that it is only illegal if you don't have laws on the books making it legal as long as you marry them.....like

"The West Virginia bill is an outright ban on all marriages under 18. When the House advanced it to the Senate with a resounding 84 votes in support, just over 12 Republicans voted against it."

Now since we all know Democrats love pedophilia and wants it to be legal, how come only Republicans voted against a bill that would make it illegal for grown adults to marry children?

"Republican State Senate candidate Joel Koskan was arrested on November 3 and has been charged with felony child abuse following allegations that he groomed, molested and raped a female member of his family, according to reports. In Arizona, Republican candidate for the Maricopa County Community College District's governing board, Randy Kaufman, was arrested and charged with public sexual indecency after he was allegedly found masturbating near a preschool on October 4."

They get arrested....now that doesn't necessarily mean these folks can't still run for office in the GOP; but it definitely doesn't mean going after children to have sex with them is legal...I don't recall you folks too upset over these guys because they weren't in drag or whatever...

But that thing about making it illegal to have sex with children......I should have added that it is only illegal if you don't have laws on the books making it legal as long as you marry them.....like

"The West Virginia bill is an outright ban on all marriages under 18. When the House advanced it to the Senate with a resounding 84 votes in support, just over 12 Republicans voted against it."

Has a democrat ever been arrested for molesting a minor

Go look and let me know

Has a democrat ever been arrested for molesting a minor

Go look and let me know
Yes, they have......and you will love to know this....the democrat was also transgender...and a former elected official...

And guess what....not a single person called it a "Deep State hoax" or a "psy-ops" -- the guy was rightfully arrested and should be in prison....

Now, can you tell me of any cases where "Democrats" are being allowed by the state to legally rape children? I'll wait

Yes, they have......and you will love to know this....the democrat was also transgender...and a former elected official...

And guess what....not a single person called it a "Deep State hoax" or a "psy-ops" -- the guy was rightfully arrested and should be in prison....

Now, can you tell me of any cases where "Democrats" are being allowed by the state to legally rape children? I'll wait

What a stupid demand. Rape of anyone is illegal

Go recover and try again

What a stupid demand. Rape of anyone is illegal

Go recover and try again
Not if you marry them.....

"A woman who was 11 when she was forced to marry her rapist has worked for six years to ban child marriages in Florida. On Friday, she was hailed as a hero after the Legislature passed a bill prohibiting marriage for anyone under 17. Supporters say changing the law will make sure no child is forced to marry a man who raped her, even if she becomes pregnant. Still, Republican Rep. George Moraitis voted against the bill."

Always a fucking a conservative voting in favor of child rape.....strange....

Not if you marry them.....

"A woman who was 11 when she was forced to marry her rapist has worked for six years to ban child marriages in Florida. On Friday, she was hailed as a hero after the Legislature passed a bill prohibiting marriage for anyone under 17. Supporters say changing the law will make sure no child is forced to marry a man who raped her, even if she becomes pregnant. Still, Republican Rep. George Moraitis voted against the bill."

Always a fucking a conservative voting in favor of child rape.....strange....

I don't know any conservative who voted for child rape.

Show me one

I don't know any conservative who voted for child rape.

Show me one
Apparently you can't read anything unless its about a tranny I guess...but I literally named on in my previous comment

Republican Rep. George Moraitis

You do understand when you vote against a bill that makes it "ILLEGAL TO BE FORCED TO MARRY YOUR RAPIST" -- that is voting for child rape, right?? Just because someone has an R by their name doesn't mean you have to reflexively defend them....are you in a cult?

Now since we all know Democrats love pedophilia and wants it to be legal, how come only Republicans voted against a bill that would make it illegal for grown adults to marry children?
They should toss this guy in jail and throw away the key. He is a monster

So are those marching through the streets chanting that they are going after people's children.

They should toss this guy in jail and throw away the key. He is a monster

So are those marching through the streets chanting that they are going after people's children.
Until you can make speech a crime, there isn't much we can do about anyone yelling "we are coming for your children" - but you are more than welcome to push the candidate of your choice to make it illegal.....

in fact, you might as well try to make being gay illegal again.....don't know why you conservatives were so weak that you caved in and lost that battle...but maybe this time will be different

Until you can make speech a crime, there isn't much we can do about anyone yelling "we are coming for your children" - but you are more than welcome to push the candidate of your choice to make it illegal.....

in fact, you might as well try to make being gay illegal again.....don't know why you conservatives were so weak that you caved in and lost that battle...but maybe this time will be different

Why wouldn't you want coming after children made illegal?

Oh wait....

Forum List

Back