If you want acceptance why not try to act like a normal person

Why wouldn't you want coming after children made illegal?

Oh wait....
Because "Coming after children" actually involves "coming after children" -- that is an action that is already illegal...some random fags chanting isn't illegal....why not push for more speech to be made illegal?

It would be like calling for the arrest of people "Coming after Jews" -- just because they were walking around Tiki torches chanting about it....

_00.rac008 (23).jpg

Or if someone said they were coming after "Nggrs" or "Crackers" or any other group....until they actually "DO SOMETHING" -- them running their lips don't mean shit....but like I said, push your politicians to change the laws

Because "Coming after children" actually involves "coming after children" -- that is an action that is already illegal...some random fags chanting isn't illegal....why not push for more speech to be made illegal?

It would be like calling for the arrest of people "Coming after Jews" -- just because they were walking around Tiki torches chanting about it....

View attachment 799222

Or if someone said they were coming after "Nggrs" or "Crackers" or any other group....until they actually "DO SOMETHING" -- them running their lips don't mean shit....but like I said, push your politicians to change the laws

Look at the oh wait...then go bother someone who buys your bs

Look at the oh wait...then go bother someone who buys your bs
It's ok to admit that you didn't think your bullshit thru this far

Anyhoo.....how come I never heard any of you folks calling for this guy to be shot to death for being a pedophile??

Hell, yall barely put any pressure on him to step down as speaker, let alone want him executed...

You make any posts yet calling for the execution of the Catholic priests? I must have missed those too...

its almost like your newfound concern for "protecting children" is full of shit...

Until you can make speech a crime, there isn't much we can do about anyone yelling "we are coming for your children" - but you are more than welcome to push the candidate of your choice to make it illegal.....

in fact, you might as well try to make being gay illegal again.....don't know why you conservatives were so weak that you caved in and lost that battle...but maybe this time will be different
You really are incredibly stupid.

I said nothing about making anything illegal.

The leftists’ answer to reducing crime is simply to make uncivilized, reprehensible criminal behavior legal. We see it from allowing shoplifters to steal with abandon (and criticIzing those who try to stop them) to forcing acceptance of terrible treatment of our children (and calling anyone who objects “hateful” or “intolerant.”)

It‘s the same thing with those of us opposed to favoring a certain race over the other two in college admissions. (We’re called racist.) In fact, the leftists attempt to destroy all semblance of a civilized American culture by name-calling those of us who fight back against their destruction.

Forum List

Back