If you want acceptance why not try to act like a normal person

The incredible thing is that people who object to perverts threatening to “come for your children” are the ones labeled hateful, and the perverts defended.
It boggles my mind that our culture has been reduced to this repulsive level simply because people are terrified of being called the same names they call others.

Homosexuality is rampant throughout history. As are men dressing as women and women as men...
It exists as a minority of population consideration. Rampant is a lie. What is fact is that those who it did back when did Not try to make others embrace it.
Go lie somewhere else.

It boggles my mind that our culture has been reduced to this repulsive level simply because people are terrified of being called the same names they call others.
It also boggles my mind how quickly it has deteriorated. In what normal universe is it considered appropriate to sexualize young children and, unbeknownst to their parents, cut off genitals or breasts and have them “switch” genders? How is it appropriate to rip off your shirt and expose your breasts at a White House function?

Go have fun with your perversions
Be grateful you can do so
Leave others out of it and Don’t Demand embracement
It’s easy.

Nope. Bigotry is bigotry

The same shit is always said by Bigots

“If they would only…”
Nope...Degeneracy is degeneracy.

instructive that you're carrying the water for kiddie diddlers.

It also boggles my mind how quickly it has deteriorated. In what normal universe is it considered appropriate to sexualize young children and, unbeknownst to their parents, cut off genitals or breasts and have them “switch” genders? How is it appropriate to rip off your shirt and expose your breasts at a White House function?
And not a single one of the leftist zombies here even have the human sentience necessary to understand any of this.

All they understand is compliance.

Have you ever been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans? Obviously not.
I’ve been on Bourbon Street. That is a tourist trap.

Mardi Gras is not a group of people demanding public acceptance. You don’t even know what Mardi Gras is all about.

I’ve been on Bourbon Street. That is a tourist trap.

Mardi Gras is not a group of people demanding public acceptance. You don’t even know what Mardi Gras is all about.
Not just that, but it has never ever been touted as "family friendly".

2921b0618a29f9ce2b63d81bc59aa2bc.jpg

Have you ever been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans? Obviously not.

Thats hardly the same thing.
Chicks flash their tits to get beads and you dont see kids on Bourbon street at midnight.
I invite you to stand on a balcony and flash your junk whether you're a dude or a chick.
Be sure and record your attempt.

Forum List

Back