If you want more ORLANDO STYLE MASSACRES, vote Hillary

an AR-15... albeit not fully automatic ( & I didn't say it was) can carry banana clips or drums with multiple rounds that are designed to fan spray & obliterate as many people as possible in as short amt of time as possible.

ya... like I said. assault rifle.

You poor child, thanks for the laugh. Bye!

so, that's rwnutter talk for ' I ain't got nuthin to refute'.

[...]
The AR-15 and the M-16 are identical in shape, style and operation, except for a key distinction: the M-16 is only automatic, said Frank Proctor, a performance shooting and law enforcement training weapons expert in Alabama. Because the two rifles are so similar, the AR-15 is essentially the semi-automatic version—one pull of the trigger, one shot—of the M-16, Proctor said.

Automatic AR-15s do exist, but the vast majority of Americans cannot buy them.

What are the AR-15’s technical specifications?

The weapon’s caliber is .223, meaning the bullet is .223 inches in diameter. While that is smaller than some rifles, it is comparable to an M-16’s caliber—long the U.S. military’s most popular rifle.

The weapon’s projectile velocity—how fast the bullet travels—is around 3,200 feet per second.

Why is the weapon popular with gun owners?

AR-15s are highly customizable, Proctor said. For all AR-15s, the shooting action is standard, “but it can go from there, however you want to accessorize it,” he said. He also said the gun is favored because of its low recoil.

While many AR-15s can be purchased for less than $1,000, sights, grips, stocks and other accessories can cost hundreds of dollars. This 100-round drum magazine costs $116.99.

It is also normally easy to purchase. For example, suspected Orlando shooter Omar Mateen did not have to wait to buy the weapon that slaughtered 50 people, as there is no waiting period for the AR-15 in Florida.[...]

What to Know About the Gun Used in the Orlando Shooting

ba-bye tiger dude.

the M-16 is only automatic, said Frank Proctor, a performance shooting and law enforcement training weapons expert in Alabama.

Your expert ain't much of an expert, the M-16 is selectable, it can be fired semi or full auto, it is not ONLY automatic. The M-16A2 fires three round bursts in the auto mode, it's more accurate and doesn't waste so much ammo.

'my' expert? lol... 1st of all, it matters not about the M-16. nobody is disputing the weapon that IS banned.

this is about the AR-15.

which is an assault rifle by the very definition of its capabilities independent of it's similarity or lack of to the M-16.

adam lanza got off 150 rounds in 5 minutes. that was one shot every 2 seconds.

Yeah, cause they're scary looking and black, would you be more comfortable with one in pink?

View attachment 78030

Maybe you won't find this one so scary, poor thing.

i'm thinking you would still wet yourself if you were on the receiving end of that though, wouldn't you, little kitty? :lmao:

So what you're saying is he passed at least 3 background checks, one to become a security guard, a second the get the State CHL and the third the NICS instant check. Maybe if this regime wasn't so set on scrubbing terrorist ties from peoples records this wouldn't have been the case.

Good old libs scrubbing terrorists links so bad guys can get guns. You can't make this shit up. All done so when they turn the Muslim nut bags loose to murder people, they can cry crocodile tears and scream like little bitches for more gun control.

If the administration had done it's job he would never had access to weapons. The blood is on the hands of the administration.

And the
that doesn't even make sense. Christ, how stupid.

And the far left drone proves my point!
:
And the Repub congress won't even let the AMA study gun violence. They really look forward to their checks from the NRA. The NRA comes before the Country.

Now they have a Big Orange Boob carrying their bloody torch.

Lies, pure and simple.
1. Congress does not tell the AMA what they may or may not study.
2. The last study conducted by the CDC was released 3 years ago in 2013, it didn't produce the results you gun grabbing regressives wanted.

An article and links to the study here: CDC Releases Study on Gun Violence: Defensive gun use common, mass shootings not

the (R) congress critters tried like hell to squash obama's appointment of the surgeon general Murthy, because of his views on the easy availability to get guns & the destruction caused by them. Those same (R) congress critters were lobbied pretty heavily by the NRA.

It's all radical regressive conspiracy and propaganda. More people are killed by blunt objects and hammers than long guns of all types. When are you going to go on a rant about them?

yawn. tell me how many things that people are killed by- have been designed for the sole purpose to kill? i'll wait.

Good old libs scrubbing terrorists links so bad guys can get guns. You can't make this shit up. All done so when they turn the Muslim nut bags loose to murder people, they can cry crocodile tears and scream like little bitches for more gun control.

If the administration had done it's job he would never had access to weapons. The blood is on the hands of the administration.

scrubbing? hardly. it took me seconds to find. there is no mandatory waiting period for an AR-15 in FLA. know where i found that bit of info? right on the FLA gov. webite.

but but but he was still able to get those firearms real nice & easy. . so did adam lanza. so did the nut who shot up the black church members. so was the nut that shot up the PP clinic. by all means, let the loopholes & lax regs stay the same. you a bitch for the NRA? you sure sound like one. btw- I have several firearms in my home. I am not anti-gun by any means. but assault rifles are a different story.

douche.

None of those people used an assault rifle, you need a bit more self education. To you retards anything black and scary looking is an assault rifle, that's not the case.

an AR-15... albeit not fully automatic ( & I didn't say it was) can carry banana clips or drums with multiple rounds that are designed to fan spray & obliterate as many people as possible in as short amt of time as possible.

What model AR15 uses clips? Just curious.

should I have said 'magazine' instead?
Yes. Google is your friend. I'm glad you looked it up and educated yourself. You sounded like those mindless politicians that don't know a damn thing about guns, but want to regulate them. The term assault riffle confuses many of them also. Now go do some research on that term.

If u ever need to induce vomiting when accidently swallowing a very poisonous liquid, go on line, google, "Nude Hillary Clinton Images" and just stare at them for 30 or so seconds.

scrubbing? hardly. it took me seconds to find. there is no mandatory waiting period for an AR-15 in FLA. know where i found that bit of info? right on the FLA gov. webite.

but but but he was still able to get those firearms real nice & easy. . so did adam lanza. so did the nut who shot up the black church members. so was the nut that shot up the PP clinic. by all means, let the loopholes & lax regs stay the same. you a bitch for the NRA? you sure sound like one. btw- I have several firearms in my home. I am not anti-gun by any means. but assault rifles are a different story.

douche.

None of those people used an assault rifle, you need a bit more self education. To you retards anything black and scary looking is an assault rifle, that's not the case.

Yes. Google is your friend. I'm glad you looked it up and educated yourself. You sounded like those mindless politicians that don't know a damn thing about guns, but want to regulate them. The term assault riffle confuses many of them also. Now go do some research on that term.

adam lanza had an AR-15 & let off 150 rounds in 5 minutes using 30 round magazines.

so.... tell me that isn't an assault rifle again.

You poor child, thanks for the laugh. Bye!

so, that's rwnutter talk for ' I ain't got nuthin to refute'.

[...]
The AR-15 and the M-16 are identical in shape, style and operation, except for a key distinction: the M-16 is only automatic, said Frank Proctor, a performance shooting and law enforcement training weapons expert in Alabama. Because the two rifles are so similar, the AR-15 is essentially the semi-automatic version—one pull of the trigger, one shot—of the M-16, Proctor said.

Automatic AR-15s do exist, but the vast majority of Americans cannot buy them.

What are the AR-15’s technical specifications?

The weapon’s caliber is .223, meaning the bullet is .223 inches in diameter. While that is smaller than some rifles, it is comparable to an M-16’s caliber—long the U.S. military’s most popular rifle.

The weapon’s projectile velocity—how fast the bullet travels—is around 3,200 feet per second.

Why is the weapon popular with gun owners?

AR-15s are highly customizable, Proctor said. For all AR-15s, the shooting action is standard, “but it can go from there, however you want to accessorize it,” he said. He also said the gun is favored because of its low recoil.

While many AR-15s can be purchased for less than $1,000, sights, grips, stocks and other accessories can cost hundreds of dollars. This 100-round drum magazine costs $116.99.

It is also normally easy to purchase. For example, suspected Orlando shooter Omar Mateen did not have to wait to buy the weapon that slaughtered 50 people, as there is no waiting period for the AR-15 in Florida.[...]

What to Know About the Gun Used in the Orlando Shooting

ba-bye tiger dude.

the M-16 is only automatic, said Frank Proctor, a performance shooting and law enforcement training weapons expert in Alabama.

Your expert ain't much of an expert, the M-16 is selectable, it can be fired semi or full auto, it is not ONLY automatic. The M-16A2 fires three round bursts in the auto mode, it's more accurate and doesn't waste so much ammo.

'my' expert? lol... 1st of all, it matters not about the M-16. nobody is disputing the weapon that IS banned.

this is about the AR-15.

which is an assault rifle by the very definition of its capabilities independent of it's similarity or lack of to the M-16.

adam lanza got off 150 rounds in 5 minutes. that was one shot every 2 seconds.

Yeah, cause they're scary looking and black, would you be more comfortable with one in pink?

View attachment 78030

Maybe you won't find this one so scary, poor thing.

i'm thinking you would still wet yourself if you were on the receiving end of that though, wouldn't you, little kitty? :lmao:

I've been on the receiving end of much worse, you ever had rockets incoming in the dead of night or heard the crack of an AK pointed your way. Now run along child you're starting to bore me.

adam lanza had an AR-15 & let off 150 rounds in 5 minutes using 30 round magazines.

A real assault rifle could easily double that. But hey, lets not let facts get in the way of a good story.

A real assault rifle could easily double that. But hey, lets not let facts get in the way of a good story.

lol... you still wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a firearm that can make swiss cheese out of you in 2 seconds instead of one, now would you little kitty?

lol... you still wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a firearm that can make swiss cheese out of you in 2 seconds instead of one, now would you little kitty?

Want, not lately, only a fool would want it. Sometimes circumstances don't give you a choice, I've been in both situations, fortunately I came out unscathed, many didn't. The dude in Orlando wanted it, and he got it when he came out a breached hole in the building and tried to take on the cops. I just find it a damned shame that since Columbine people aren't taught how to take out active shooters and minimize injuries and deaths.

Nothing like a bunch of blanket statements. :rolleyes:

Let's see if we can narrow your broad statements a bit. Now granted, I can only speak for one LGBT folk, me, but you're correct that I don't want to see Muslims banned from the US because of the actions of cult followers. Of course, I don't want to see any religion banned for the actions of a few extremists.

Just out of curiosity, did you know that not all Muslim countries treat being gay as a crime?

As a matter of fact I didn't know that. The only ones I have read about are those that KILL gays by throwing them off of buildings. I have several gay neighbors that I talk to on a weekly basis and I would not like to see any of them killed.
Just out of curiosity, do you have any Muslims as friends?

Five Muslim countries do no criminalize homosexuality.

Yes, I have Muslim friends and they are fine with my being gay. It comes from being an American Muslim. Culture makes all the difference in religions....ALL religions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I hope none of your Muslim friends become radicalized like the two who were relatively normal in San Bernadino and now Orlando.

I hope the same thing for my Christian friends not getting radicalized like the guy in Charleston or the Planned Parenthood guy. Cult behavior manifests itself in all religions.

Once again the far left shows they do not understand what a true Christian is.

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

All the "kill the gays" pastors are 100% certain that they are "true Christians".

From the persecuted side of a religion, I can't tell one extremist from the other.

We get it. Your bigotry towards homosexuals is the Lite variety.

You don't get anything. The Muslim culture does not accept homosexuals. The LGBT folks still want more of them to immigrate to the US. I call that stupid.

Conservative Christians don't accept homosexuals either. Deport the fundies?

Some conservative Christians may not accept homosexuals as the norm, but they don't kill them. See how easy that was.

some would like to. that makes them only 99% fundie extremist...but who have no problems with muzlems doing it for them or supporting those who would kill them over in Africa.

Anti-Homosexuality Bill in Uganda

"Right now, you can't go to places that are crowded, because the mob can attack us or even burn us. We can't walk alone. We are ostracized by relatives. But if this bill passes, it will become impossible for me to live here at all. And that part hurts the most.”

(Frank Mugisha, in an interview with Saeed Ahmed for CNN)
Unlike the legalization of same-sex marriages in South Africa, government officials in Uganda on the other hand, have proposed a bill in opposition to homosexuality that suggest that there be more consequences to any Ugandan engaging in homosexual activity. David Bahati, the MP in Ugandan Parliament, is the driving force behind the Anti-Homosexuality Bill. Bahati believes that “aggregated homosexuality” should incur harsher punishment (i.e. homosexuals should be punished by death if they are repeat offenders, engage in a homosexual relationship if a partner is under the age of 18, and has a disability, and/or perhaps is HIV-positive.)
[...]
Homosexuality in Uganda

A group of American evangelical activists known for their anti-gay views gave a series of talks in Kampala, Uganda, as self proclaimed “experts in homosexuality” in March 2009, The New York Times reported in 2010. They met with lawmakers and language from their speeches is reportedly echoed within anti-gay legislation since then.
[...]

The World Congress of Families, founded in 1997, has hosted large international “pro-family” conferences – which, among other things, stressed the dangers of same-sex unions to society. The group has also hosted smaller events, including one in Nigeria in 2009. This year, the World Congress presented a lifetime achievement award to its Nigerian coordinator, Theresa Okafor, who has defended the Nigerian and Ugandan governments for wanting to “ban all forms of gravitation toward homosexual unions.”

Sharon Slater, president of Arizona-based Family Watch International, which often works with the World Congress, says her visits to Mozambique and Uganda were focused on children affected by AIDS and “at no time did we ever discuss LGBT issues.”
[...]

Nevertheless, copies of U.N.-oriented speeches she has made elsewhere show her lobbying against U.N. measures to encourage member states to legalize same-sex marriage and repeal laws against same-sex activities, prompting the Human Rights campaign to label Slater as an “exporter of hate” in a recent report.
[...]

The American Center for Law and Justice, a group started by the Christian Broadcasting Network’s Pat Robertson, whose religious television programs are commonly viewed in African homes, opened centers in Kenya and Zimbabwe in recent years. Robertson’s group has focused on lobbying African parliaments “to take the Christian’s views into consideration as they draft legislation and policies,” according to a 2012 report released by Political Research Associates. The law center did not respond to repeated requests for comment regarding its operations in Africa.
[...]

What's Driving Homophobia in Africa?

then of course is the good ol ' Rev. Swanson... one of Ted Cruz's buddies....

What is the most common cause of the spread of AIDS?

Heterosexual sex.

Nothing like a bunch of blanket statements. :rolleyes:

Let's see if we can narrow your broad statements a bit. Now granted, I can only speak for one LGBT folk, me, but you're correct that I don't want to see Muslims banned from the US because of the actions of cult followers. Of course, I don't want to see any religion banned for the actions of a few extremists.

Just out of curiosity, did you know that not all Muslim countries treat being gay as a crime?

As a matter of fact I didn't know that. The only ones I have read about are those that KILL gays by throwing them off of buildings. I have several gay neighbors that I talk to on a weekly basis and I would not like to see any of them killed.
Just out of curiosity, do you have any Muslims as friends?

Five Muslim countries do no criminalize homosexuality.

Yes, I have Muslim friends and they are fine with my being gay. It comes from being an American Muslim. Culture makes all the difference in religions....ALL religions.

May I hope none of your Muslim friends become radicalized like the two who were relatively normal in San Bernadino and now Orlando.

I hope the same thing for my Christian friends not getting radicalized like the guy in Charleston or the Planned Parenthood guy. Cult behavior manifests itself in all religions.

The guy in Charleston was not a Christian and I will have to look up the other one.

How do you know? He prayed with his victims before killing them. Christians can certainly be racist...it's justifiable in the bible after all.

In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.

Afghanistan Migration Surging into America; 99% Support Sharia Law - Breitbart

The media got on Trump for talking about suspending the Islamic flux. They seem to be okay with the lax "refugee" code word standards that cover up Islamic terrorist connections.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and thinking something will change. If you want more blood baths, just vote Hillary and she'll do her "progressive" continuation of Obama Muslim immigration if not even increase it.

It should be easy enough to question perspective immigrants how they feel about gays and other possible triggers of our American lifestyle they feel are contradictory to their religion before allowing them access to being here.

I don't see how this is political really. Trump will never be able to change our immigration system just because he says so. Even if he is elected POTUS he isn't our King Or Dictator.

Just how do you thing Trump will grab all of the power to do the things he wants to do?

You people are pulling your desires out of your asses.

He can simply decree things like Obama, and then change the rules, criteria, direct focus etc. Not a big deal. Obama does it all the time. No need for Congress. That is one thing Obama has proven.

You are pulling those accusations right out of your ass. You are saying things like Trump does on a regular basis that are inflammatory lies.

In your twisted mind if someone doesn't co-sign your insane statements they are liberal supporters of Obama...right?

Wrong Cochise! I don't let anomalies dictate my view on the world. You see an awful action and the next thing you believe is that it will be repeated EVERYWHERE. You need to grow a set and just stand your ground with your stupid mouth shut. Let intelligent professionals deal with danger.

Gee, should we go back to the Bush method?

Send thousands of Americans to the ME to be killed, to keep the domestic body count down.

Brilliant. Bush's motto...

You want Americans to kill? We deliver!!
No, Obama is sending ME here to kill us here. Yesterday was proof.

99% of Muslims in America don't want to kill homosexuals either.

I bet that stat sounded ever so wonderful in your mind when you were making it up.

Upwards of 51 percent of American Muslims would like homosexuality punishable by death given that that is what Sharia Law calls for.

In some Muslim countries, that number is in 90's percentiles. But how kind of you to the LGBT to want to import these murderers.

gsi2-overview-1.png

In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.

The media got on Trump for talking about suspending the Islamic flux. They seem to be okay with the lax "refugee" code word standards that cover up Islamic terrorist connections.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and thinking something will change. If you want more blood baths, just vote Hillary and she'll do her "progressive" continuation of Obama Muslim immigration if not even increase it.
The Orlando killer was born in New York.

Thanks for the update, dillhole.

To my utter amazement, I just learned from a U.S. Senator on MSNBC that if someone is on the terrorist watch list - that does not prevent them from legally buying a gun.

KeefeM20100508B.jpg

Yea, cos the second amendment isn't a part of the Constitution in your world.

Isn't it cute how liberals continue to demand others to their work for them but, when sent a rate card, fall silent? Yeah, having to pay.....well that's NOT "Free Stuff".

For me, Don't demand links on obvious, sh**. I will never do it. The contrast between Trump and Hillary's Islamic immigration plans are well known. I won't play their games.

oh i'm calling :bsflag:you should WANT to prove you're right. what a transparent joke you are.

You can call what you want. I'm pretty consistent about not putting links for sh** that people ought to know or can easily find out with in a quick search.

It should be easy enough to question perspective immigrants how they feel about gays and other possible triggers of our American lifestyle they feel are contradictory to their religion before allowing them access to being here.

I don't see how this is political really. Trump will never be able to change our immigration system just because he says so. Even if he is elected POTUS he isn't our King Or Dictator.

Just how do you thing Trump will grab all of the power to do the things he wants to do?

You people are pulling your desires out of your asses.

He can simply decree things like Obama, and then change the rules, criteria, direct focus etc. Not a big deal. Obama does it all the time. No need for Congress. That is one thing Obama has proven.

You are pulling those accusations right out of your ass. You are saying things like Trump does on a regular basis that are inflammatory lies.

In your twisted mind if someone doesn't co-sign your insane statements they are liberal supporters of Obama...right?

Wrong Cochise! I don't let anomalies dictate my view on the world. You see an awful action and the next thing you believe is that it will be repeated EVERYWHERE. You need to grow a set and just stand your ground with your stupid mouth shut. Let intelligent professionals deal with danger.
I don't debate children. It not fair...for them. I made an exception for nate and one or two others, but a person can only manage so many kids.

If you truly believe Obama has never exceeded his authority, you are wrong. The courts have smacked down the constitutional professor numerous times.

Forum List

Back