If you were God

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
If you were running the show, how would the world look, or would there even be a world?

Everyone hates a back seat driver, so take the wheel.......

If he/she loves the planet, let the dumb ass humans wipe themselves out and let the planet heal.

That's what gonna happen anyway.

If he/she loves the planet, let the dumb ass humans wipe themselves out and let the planet heal.

That's what gonna happen anyway.

So you would kill off all humans?

No great flood to do the job?

I'd shake my head......................
I'd grab the people worth saving and put them on a new planet.............of my creating of course............

Then I'd put the earth in a cage and lock the door and walk away.

I'd grab the people worth saving and put them on a new planet.............of my creating of course............

So you would take the "good" people to a "good" planet?

Who are these "good" people?

Those I deem worthy..............I am God after all..........................Perhaps I'd bring all the nice women with nice tits with me..............
:boobies::boobies::boobies:

if I was God I would only let good angels.... men and women to live around the Universe and love....and I would give respect and total protection to animal life

it's all Good/its all GOD

Those I deem worthy..............I am God after all..........................Perhaps I'd bring all the nice women with nice tits with me..............

But what of their offspring? Would you just do this every few years?

If you were running the show, how would the world look, or would there even be a world?

Godly Things To Do:

- make all weapons on Earth vanish (bladed weapons not tools, guns, bombs, missiles, nukes, germs, everything, all gone along with the machines that made them.)

- having proved I exist with above, heal/cure everyone alive of whatever ailement they have.

- repair enviroment of manmade pollution and issues like cg/gw and return to preindustrial revolution quality circa 1500 CE.

- appear on every computer, tv, electronic billboard globally and say, "Ok I'm back, Sorry, things piling up all over. Now that's everything's fixed and working right, try and get it right THIS time. Can't be popping in everytime someone gets a booboo, take care of each other and the planet yourselves or the next time I pop by I'm gonna throw naughty people into the Sun while keeping them alive to enjoy the experience."

:)

if I was God I would only let good angels.... men and women to live around the Universe and love....and I would give respect and total protection to animal life

Here we go with the word "good" again.

What does it mean to be good?

it means to love all creatures big and small and to treat everybody like you would like to be treated yourself :)

Are their offspring ethical and moral......................if not............mom your kid stays...............CHOOSE.............

btw.............IF i SAW A MORAL AND ETHICAL WOMAN WITH SMALL TITTIES........then I'd just make them bigger............I am God afterall......................

On a side note.................those, like you, who question god wouldn't get to go..........:2up:

it means to love all creatures big and small and to treat everybody like you would like to be treated yourself :)

Last guy who proposed that was nailed to a cross. Think big, you're God. :)

Godly Things To Do:

- make all weapons on Earth vanish (bladed weapons not tools, guns, bombs, missiles, nukes, germs, everything, all gone along with the machines that made them.)

- having proved I exist with above, heal/cure everyone alive of whatever ailement they have.

- repair enviroment of manmade pollution and issues like cg/gw and return to preindustrial revolution quality circa 1500 CE.

- appear on every computer, tv, electronic billboard globally and say, "Ok I'm back, Sorry, things piling up all over. Now that's everything's fixed and working right, try and get it right THIS time. Can't be popping in everytime someone gets a booboo, take care of each other and the planet yourselves or the next time I pop by I'm gonna throw naughty people into the Sun while keeping them alive to enjoy the experience."

So essentially you would prevent them from sinning?

Would you allow suffering as long as it was temporary?

Then again, isn't all suffering temporary?

Last guy who proposed that was nailed to a cross. Think big, you're God. :)

so what

you think I would be afraid?

nope

I can take it

Godly Things To Do:

I'd allow them to live Free on the next planet..........If they screw that up then I'll do the same thing again.

Are their offspring ethical and moral......................if not............mom your kid stays...............CHOOSE.............

btw.............IF i SAW A MORAL AND ETHICAL WOMAN WITH SMALL TITTIES........then I'd just make them bigger............I am God afterall......................

On a side note.................those, like you, who question god wouldn't get to go..........:2up:

Naturally you would discard me. After all, I have not titties.

Kill off every. single. human. being with some disease that only affects humans, leave the animals and flora and fauna take over until every thing built has crumbled from time and weather. And leave it that way.
Humans are a lost cause. He shoulda known that from the first cleansing.

Godly Things To Do:

Not prevent anything. Inspire fear both with proof of my existence and a verbal threat regarding being thrown into a star. Fear is the only thing that has ever kept people in line. Without fear you have anarchy. A god who claims he'll punish you but you don't believe exists isn't scary at all.

Can do whatever they're brave enough to do. But they will be punishsed if "naughty." How they define naughty is up to them. Reason people so much now is they don't believe like they used to. A god that never confirms its authority isn't a god worth being worshipped.

Forum List

Back