If you were mid-flight @ 25K feet...and someone pulled out a "clock" like Ahmeds...would you worry?

What do you do when you see this??

• Notify a flight attendant; It looks suspicious.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Confront him. He's not blowing this plane up.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nothing. It's obviously him just checking the time on his clock.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Nothing. I'd rather go down in a fiery crash than to profile someone.

• *I'd have to check the person's race and ethnicity to see if it's OK to question their actions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fellow sane people....notice the libs aren't answering the question?? I'd assume they'd say "It's obviously him just checking the time". But they arent...because they know what that thing looked like.

So they're attacking me and making jokes. As usual.

What do you call it when someone knows they are wrong, but instead of admitting it, attacks and defames the person who spoke the truth?

Fellow sane people....notice the libs aren't answering the question?? I'd assume they'd say "It's obviously him just checking the time". But they arent...because they know what that thing looked like.

So they're attacking me and making jokes. As usual.

What do you call it when someone knows they are wrong, but instead of admitting it, attacks and defames the person who spoke the truth?

Liberalism.

If anyone has a pic of Hockmeds "clock" can they post it so it's easier for libs to vote on this?

I would be more concerned on a flight from LAX to NYC having a hick with a cletus accent on board

Why isn't there an option to not allow them to on the plane in the first place? Flying is a privileged for those without suspicious sounds names.

Why wouldn't he be allowed on the plane??? It's just a clock right?

You don't get that option because you're a passenger...not the TSA.

He should not be allowed on the plane b/c all Muslims are suspect due to Taqiyya. Even American Muslims. They should also not be allowed to be President. I am sorry if my position offends your PC heart.

And....as expected.....the lefties continue to refuse to answer this question. Guno and others.

It's a realistic question. Yet....they won't answer. Sad.

I see we got our first vote for "Nothing. He's obviously just checking the time on his clock" haha. Wow.

Let's say you are on a flight from LA to NYC. Halfway there at 25,000 feet....you see a male passenger, possibly foreign, pull out a metallic box...open it...and it looks like what Ahmeds "clock" in Texas looked like. Somehow TSA missed it. Or maybe not. You aren't sure. Everyone else is asleep. Only you see it.

What do you do?

Obviously ---- find a way to get on the internets so I can check in with USMB to find out what kind of paranoia that I never would have thought of is appropriate.

Then I'd run up and down the aisle going
hair-fire.gif

A clock-bomb huh? What are you, from the Fifties?

I would probably report the suspicious device....just like the teacher did

I would then expect the suspect to be questioned about what the device was and why he brought it on the plane. If it was a 14 year old and he explained it was a clock and part of a school engineering class, I would contact his parents and have a knowledgeable person examine the device before I handcuffed him and took him to jail

This really shows the contrast of where people were brought up and educated

I was brought up in NYC with many cultures religions and languages and racial variety living around each other

Contrast that to someone who was brought up in a monotone world who haven't been exposed to too much. That breeds ignorance, fear and reaction to things deemed different

Sad for them that even their yahoo land is changing, they see danger in every situation that entails people who are not like them

Last edited:

I would then expect the suspect to be questioned about what the device was and why he brought it on the plane. If it was a 14 year old and he explained it was a clock and part of a school engineering class, I would contact his parents and have a knowledgeable person examine the device before I handcuffed him and took him to jail

Thanks for an honest and rational answer.

Let's say you are on a flight from LA to NYC. Halfway there at 25,000 feet....you see a male passenger, possibly foreign, pull out a metallic box...open it...and it looks like what Ahmeds "clock" in Texas looked like. Somehow TSA missed it. Or maybe not. You aren't sure. Everyone else is asleep. Only you see it.

What do you do?
You would be here the next day defending him being gunned down by the air marshall even with the camera footage of him smiling and not trying to hide anything.

So which one would you do??
Since he's a little kid, and it's a clock, I would go back to sleep after I heard him say that it's a clock to the fat, old, terrified conservative.

I was brought up in NYC with many cultures religions and languages and racial variety living around each other

Contrast that to someone who was brought up in a monotone world who haven't been exposed to too much. That breads ignorance, fear and reaction to things deemed different

Sad for them that even their yahoo land is changing, they see danger in every situation that entails people who are not like them

You know the South has the most diversity in the nation....right? Your self righteous "I'm from New York" act is mocked by people in the rest of the country.

Ooh, that's a good'n.

OK I'd use the phone in the seat to call the Irving Police and have them fly alongside the plane so they could board and interrogate the kid and try to get him to say "clock = bomb". And if he won't do it we wrap a towel around his head and chuck him out over the desert.

What do you do?

Under current circumstances, I'd likely knock him out without questions and take the box, and notify the attendants.

What do you do?
You would be here the next day defending him being gunned down by the air marshall even with the camera footage of him smiling and not trying to hide anything.

So which one would you do??
Since he's a little kid, and it's a clock, I would go back to sleep after I heard him say that it's a clock to the fat, old, terrified conservative.

I never said he was a little kid.

And if you're referring to Ahmed....he's not in diapers ya know. A teenager is not a "little kid", like he's on a tricycle playing SpongeBob or something.

Contrast that to someone who was brought up in a monotone world who haven't been exposed to too much. That breads ignorance, fear and reaction to things deemed different

Except that it is not "every situation". It is a young male with a homemade electronic device on a plane during a period of warfare against a Terrorist movement.

Ignoring that would be the act of madness.

And your ASSumption that conservatives all have "monotone" backgrounds is just that, an assumption.

What do you do?

Under current circumstances, I'd likely knock him out without questions and take the box, and notify the attendants.

Some would agree. Why? Based on the look of the device?

Forum List

Back