If you were President?

I'd declare martial law. Probably have anyone who disagreed with me assassinated. Then I'd declare myself Emperor. Then I'd nuke Nebraska. Just for shits and giggles. Because do we really need Nebraska? Fuck Nebraska.
Lol what is Nebraska anyways?

It's a large landing pad for the aliens to use when they beam up unsuspecting farmers for a good old fashioned anal probing.
As a representative of an alien race from far, far, away...

On the other side of L.A.

We ceased using anal probes during our experiments.

It seems that Earthlings took too much pleasure in this activity and it interfered with our desired results.

View attachment 162357

That's what you get from doing all of your experiments in San Francisco!

That's my home town, and what I know and you don't is San Francisco has been the Mecca for those rejected by the intolerant since the days of Emperor Norton. Many of the hippies in the summer of love were rejected by authoritarian parents, educators and self righteous individuals - like you.

I'd shutter the Dept of Ed and any agency that is redundant. Congress can allocate money, that doesn't mean the executive branch must spend it.

Well, for sure, you would find it easier to compete if all were as ignorant as you. LOL

30 Years, 3 Trillion dollars later, DOE has given us lower test scores and higher dropout rates. Of course you regressives would insist on trowing good money after bad. Proving regressiveism is in fact a mental disorder.

What does the Department of Energy have to do with anything like that? Is it the radiation?

You might try knowing what a conversation is about before injecting yourself in it.

Fire every single career politician and make single term limits...

I'd shutter the Dept of Ed and any agency that is redundant. Congress can allocate money, that doesn't mean the executive branch must spend it.

Well, for sure, you would find it easier to compete if all were as ignorant as you. LOL

30 Years, 3 Trillion dollars later, DOE has given us lower test scores and higher dropout rates. Of course you regressives would insist on trowing good money after bad. Proving regressiveism is in fact a mental disorder.

What does the Department of Energy have to do with anything like that? Is it the radiation?

You might try knowing what a conversation is about before injecting yourself in it.

I was mocking your obvious confusion. The DOE is the Department of Energy. Maybe people should stay out of the topic of education if they are unfamiliar with it.

I was mocking your obvious confusion. The DOE is the Department of Energy. Maybe people should stay out of the topic of education if they are unfamiliar with it.
Energy you say?
Employees - New York City Department of Education
schools.nyc.gov/Employees/
Almost 135000 people work full-time in New York City's public school system, with the ... For current New York City DOE employees: information on benefits, pay, ...

Would not the Dept of Education not also be the DOE? See what I mean about redundant, they keep using the same damn initials.

Would not the Dept of Education not also be the DOE? See what I mean about redundant, they keep using the same damn initials.

It is the Education Department (ED). The Department of Energy (DOE) is older.

Aren't they both Carters children?

Home | U.S. Department of Education

Aren't they both Carters children?

Home | U.S. Department of Education

Yes.

Forum List

Back