🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Your Black in America...

If you're Black in America..

and have a proper education, you would use correct grammar in your OP.

Once Jim Crow “ended” biased lending practices amounted to unofficial segregation in this nation. Unable to purchase homes with credit in neighborhoods with good schools and infrastructure, black Americans were forced to live in areas where the tax base failed to provide high quality education for citizens.

Still working to overcome this bulkshit to this day.

That's a farce and you know it. This nonsense that it's the schools fault is as phony as it can get. It's just a theme started by Democrats to help support their union buddies.

A kid that wants to learn will be able to learn in any school.

Redlining. Look it up. You have a lot to learn.

Please know that my pointing out that minorities have had a harder time obtaining wealth than white people in this nation is NOT me saying that you haven’t worked hard or earned what you have. You fucking bigots always take this fact so personally.

This will make you piss your pants and reach for your straight jacket...BUT...isn’t that the case the world over?
Is it coincidence that the bulk of “minorities” in ALL nations tend to struggle?
Do you ever wonder if there are inherent ‘issues’.....OR do you always blame whitey for overachieving and standing in the way of their progress?

What inherent issues? State them.

One end of the spectrum pretends there's no racism ANYWHERE.

The other end of the spectrum pretends racism is EVERYWHERE.

Stay as far apart from each other on this issue as possible.

That way you won't have to either communicate or look in the mirror.
Seriously. Is that comment a quote or did you write that?
It just rolled out of my little brain.

Right side to be exact.

Right side to be exact.
Huh?

Once Jim Crow “ended” biased lending practices amounted to unofficial segregation in this nation. Unable to purchase homes with credit in neighborhoods with good schools and infrastructure, black Americans were forced to live in areas where the tax base failed to provide high quality education for citizens.

That's a farce and you know it. This nonsense that it's the schools fault is as phony as it can get. It's just a theme started by Democrats to help support their union buddies.

Please know that my pointing out that minorities have had a harder time obtaining wealth than white people in this nation is NOT me saying that you haven’t worked hard or earned what you have. You fucking bigots always take this fact so personally.

This will make you piss your pants and reach for your straight jacket...BUT...isn’t that the case the world over?
Is it coincidence that the bulk of “minorities” in ALL nations tend to struggle?
Do you ever wonder if there are inherent ‘issues’.....OR do you always blame whitey for overachieving and standing in the way of their progress?

Think low iQ
Think lack of ambition
Think criminality
Think complacency
‘Some people’ are happy breathing oxygen while others like Ferrari’s and are willing to motivate themselves enough to obtain the things they desire.
I could go on and on...you starting to get it?
All the demos are out there...most nutless pussies are afraid to acknowledge them...I’m not making this shit up.

I don't think he said there is no racism. Certainly affirmative action is the definition of racism.

Rather he is saying that the African Americans have incredible opportunities here, far better than in their own countries.

Think low iQ
Think lack of ambition
Think criminality
Think complacency
‘Some people’ are happy breathing oxygen while others like Ferrari’s and are willing to motivate themselves enough to obtain the things they desire.
All the demos are out there...most nutless pussies are afraid to acknowledge them...I’m not making this shit up.

You are not making it up. Someone else did that and you just found it acceptable to believe. You are a follower, not a leader. That’s what morons do. They follow people who affirm them. You suffer from an inferiority complex and are eager to believe that you are superior to others....naturally. You were born into a superior race....right?

Think low iQ
Think lack of ambition
Think criminality
Think complacency

You are not making it up. Someone else did that and you just found it acceptable to believe. You are a follower, not a leader. That’s what morons do. They follow people who affirm them. You suffer from an inferiority complex and are eager to believe that you are superior to others....naturally. You were born into a superior race....right?

I’m wrong because you say so and I hurt your feelings with logic and reason?
Yet you offer no retort to my claims?
Go ahead, you have my permission, offer up some facts that would shred my claims. We’ll be standing by waiting patiently.

Think low iQ
Think lack of ambition
Think criminality
Think complacency

Go ahead, you have my permission, offer up some facts that would shred my claims. We’ll be standing by waiting patiently.

You have not hurt anyone’s feelings, bigot. Your idea of logic and reason is nothing but white supremacist horseshit.

Permission? You are something.

Dumb.
White anger over arrest of two black men at Starbucks is long overdue
1.) You have been raised in the greatest nation a free people could ever create.
2.) You Have spent zero days as a slave.
3.) You Have never seen a sign that says “whites only.”
4.) You Have had more opportunity than 90% of the people walking this planet.

Do you believe that blacks get the same opportunities as whites?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Absolutely it is Government mandated that they do.

Think low iQ
Think lack of ambition
Think criminality
Think complacency

You have not hurt anyone’s feelings, bigot. Your idea of logic and reason is nothing but white supremacist horseshit.

Look bud...your race card has no value anymore...it’s played the fuck out and NOBODY responds to it.
Let’s try this another way.
Why do you believe Brown people struggle in every nation in the world...including their very own?
(this is the part where you disengage and run...prove me wrong...your turn)

Think low iQ
Think lack of ambition
Think criminality
Think complacency

Look bud...your race card has no value anymore...it’s played the fuck out and NOBODY responds to it.
Why do you believe Brown people struggle in every nation in the world...including their very own?

The effects of colonialism, racial injustice and oppression throughout history.

Bigot.

Think low iQ
Think lack of ambition
Think criminality
Think complacency

Bigot.

Hold on a minute...that shit happened in the nations they founded?
Did Whitey hold them back from continents away?

Bigot.

Hold on a minute...that shit happened in the nations they founded?
Did Whitey hold them back from continents away?

They built ships. Asshole. Read a book.

Being only a fraction black makes you all black.
Why are you bitching at us about it, that's a rule that white people came up with

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity being that anyone unable to pass for white in the context of the US racial hierarchy is assigned the lower status of being non-white or colored.

This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into the law of some states in the early 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[3]

The social and legal concept of the "one-drop rule" does not exist outside the United States.[4] The "one-drop rule" is defunct[citation needed] in the United States and was never codified into federal law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

If one has racist tendencies, isn't hiding it the proper thing to do?
Your question actually gave me pause. If one is a racist the best possible outcome would be to stop being one however a lot of them are proudly racists while others are proudly ignorant racists meaning that don't seem to be aware that the things they say and do are racist, yet would deny that they meant any harm.

You can't help how you feel. That's like saying the proper thing to do is not be a Democrat, or not like sports programs.

If you feel a certain way about something, very little can change that. Sure, you can be a phony all year long, but that doesn't change the way you feel.
Our government doesn't really try to legislate feelings, only actions. Being a racist is not unlawful, however depriving another person of anything to which to have a right under our Constitution or any other law, due to their race (sex, color, etc.) is a violation of the various civil rights laws.

So if you hate black people, fine you hate black people. However if you hate black people enough to go out and try to harm one or more either physically, financially, legally, etc. that's when it becomes a problem.

If one has racist tendencies, isn't hiding it the proper thing to do?
Your question actually gave me pause. If one is a racist the best possible outcome would be to stop being one however a lot of them are proudly racists while others are proudly ignorant racists meaning that don't seem to be aware that the things they say and do are racist, yet would deny that they meant any harm.

What I'm saying is that if you are racist, keep it to yourself would be the best bet.

Dumb.
White anger over arrest of two black men at Starbucks is long overdue
1.) You have been raised in the greatest nation a free people could ever create.
2.) You Have spent zero days as a slave.
3.) You Have never seen a sign that says “whites only.”
4.) You Have had more opportunity than 90% of the people walking this planet.
5) You are more likely to know the difference between Your and You're.
Classic, expected troll.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

Right side to be exact.
Huh?

Creativity is in the right side of your brain.

Forum List

Back