🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Your Black in America...

Once Jim Crow “ended” biased lending practices amounted to unofficial segregation in this nation. Unable to purchase homes with credit in neighborhoods with good schools and infrastructure, black Americans were forced to live in areas where the tax base failed to provide high quality education for citizens.

Still working to overcome this bulkshit to this day.

That's a farce and you know it. This nonsense that it's the schools fault is as phony as it can get. It's just a theme started by Democrats to help support their union buddies.

A kid that wants to learn will be able to learn in any school.

Redlining. Look it up. You have a lot to learn.

Please know that my pointing out that minorities have had a harder time obtaining wealth than white people in this nation is NOT me saying that you haven’t worked hard or earned what you have. You fucking bigots always take this fact so personally.

You can take all the kids from a successful upper middle-class school, put them in a ghetto school, and they will continue to learn. The kids that were in the ghetto school going to the suburban school? They won't be any better.

Parenting is way more of a problem than the schools. How do I know? I live in a black neighborhood and see it all the time. I listen to my police scanner.

Most white people never obtained wealth. Most white people are middle-class blue collar types that never inherited anything. When my parents pass on, they won't have all that much to leave behind to us; nothing was left to them. It's my hope I have more to give my niece and nephew when I move off this earth.

But what I did in life is available to anybody including minorities: get out of school, get a job, live at home for a couple of years, don't spend money unnecessarily, and whatever you have left over after paying the bills, consider investments. Stay away from dope and having children you can't afford.

Once Jim Crow “ended” biased lending practices amounted to unofficial segregation in this nation. Unable to purchase homes with credit in neighborhoods with good schools and infrastructure, black Americans were forced to live in areas where the tax base failed to provide high quality education for citizens.

That's a farce and you know it. This nonsense that it's the schools fault is as phony as it can get. It's just a theme started by Democrats to help support their union buddies.

Please know that my pointing out that minorities have had a harder time obtaining wealth than white people in this nation is NOT me saying that you haven’t worked hard or earned what you have. You fucking bigots always take this fact so personally.

You can take all the kids from a successful upper middle-class school, put them in a ghetto school, and they will continue to learn. The kids that were in the ghetto school going to the suburban school? They won't be any better.

Parenting is way more of a problem than the schools. How do I know? I live in a black neighborhood and see it all the time. I listen to my police scanner.

Most white people never obtained wealth. Most white people are middle-class blue collar types that never inherited anything. When my parents pass on, they won't have all that much to leave behind to us; nothing was left to them. It's my hope I have more to give my niece and nephew when I move off this earth.

But what I did in life is available to anybody including minorities: get out of school, get a job, live at home for a couple of years, don't spend money unnecessarily, and whatever you have left over after paying the bills, consider investments. Stay away from dope and having children you can't afford.

Incorrect.

You fail to learn. It’s sad.

Incorrect.

You fail to learn. It’s sad.

What's sad is your repetitive response that you know more than everybody. Not that it would be unusual for a leftist, but you can't challenge or debate anything. You don't have what it takes.

I could be wrong, but ghetto life seems like crabs in a trap. Pretty hard to pull yourself out when many are holding you back.

What's sad is your repetitive response that you know more than everybody. Not that it would be unusual for a leftist, but you can't challenge or debate anything. You don't have what it takes.

Lone needs to act superior, it is the left's only way to hold on to voters. Be the benevolent Democrat keeping the barriers to real change from the masses.

Lone needs to act superior, it is the left's only way to hold on the voters. Be the benevolent Democrat keeping the barriers to real change from the masses.

I guess you just get used to it on USMB.

Lone needs to act superior, it is the left's only way to hold on the voters. Be the benevolent Democrat keeping the barriers to real change from the masses.

I guess you just get used to it on USMB.

Oh I have gotten use to a whole new level of stupid when I showed up here. I am surprised some of them can still feed themselves.

Old, so have seen white only signs, and blacks get out of town by 11pm signs in 1960 through 1985.kind of a shock, I was raised where all the bias was undercover. the blatant stuff is easy to deal with in comparison to the under cover stuff I was raised with all my life.still struggle to treat people by how they act & not what color or nationality they are.

If you're black in America, you're now experiencing the lowest African American Unemployment Rate ever recorded. Thank you President Trump. :thup:

Dumb.
White anger over arrest of two black men at Starbucks is long overdue
1.) You have been raised in the greatest nation a free people could ever create.
2.) You Have spent zero days as a slave.
3.) You Have never seen a sign that says “whites only.”
4.) You Have had more opportunity than 90% of the people walking this planet.

Do you believe that blacks get the same opportunities as whites?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Yep.

Old, so have seen white only signs, and blacks get out of town by 11pm signs in 1960 through 1985.kind of a shock, I was raised where all the bias was undercover. the blatant stuff is easy to deal with in comparison to the under cover stuff I was raised with all my life.still struggle to treat people by how they act & not what color or nationality they are.
My point exactly.

Dumb.
1.) You have been raised in the greatest nation a free people could ever create.

Actually plenty of black people have seen "whites only" signs. That disappeared in the 1950s, people over the age of 75 may have seen such signs.

That doesn't mean racism doesn't exist because they got told to take the signs down.

"Please sir, take down the racist sign"
"Oh, surely sir, now I am no longer a fucking ignorant racist any more, where did I put my nuclear physics book I've been meaning to read all these years?"
What decade was that? Democrats can’t win an election why?

Last edited:
I served in combat with black comrades. No crybaby shit there.

Dumb.
Prove the 90% in point 4, please.
Only liberal Democrats see race. They need that racial divide. I look at person...I see a person.

Dumb.

Actually plenty of black people have seen "whites only" signs. That disappeared in the 1950s, people over the age of 75 may have seen such signs.

That doesn't mean racism doesn't exist because they got told to take the signs down.

"Please sir, take down the racist sign"
"Oh, surely sir, now I am no longer a fucking ignorant racist any more, where did I put my nuclear physics book I've been meaning to read all these years?"
What decade was that? Democrats can’t win an election why?

Because the system opposes them.

rightwinger, what the H is that supposed to mean. Seriously. I don't know what game you're trying to play, but saying black squad mates hate a fellow soldier because he is white is one of the most offensive things I've seen on this board.

Dumb.

Do you believe that blacks get the same opportunities as whites?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
What opportunity do i as a white get, that a black man doesnt get in the US?

Forum List

Back