• I would tell all my friends and family proudly

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?
Are you thinking of turning gay/lesbo Bonzi and wondering what your parents would think/feel?

As a parent I think someone would need to take responsibility for their child turning gay/lesbo.

These are children who were neglected or abused by their parents. The literature is full of examples of this, and always has been ever since the 1960's.

It would be the same issue if your child became a serial killer. You as a parent would be partly responsible. And as all mom's of serial killers say "he was such a good boy!"

:D
These are children who were neglected or abused by their parents.
Remember that the liberals who don't abort their children end up fucking with the minds of their kids, because liberals don't want to be adults in the room, so allow those kids to do whatever feels good. Then when they are all fucked up in the mind, the rest of US have to tolerate them like their parents did. The election of 2016 was a turning point on immorality in the US..

really? is that so, idiota? then why are kids in blue states more successful, better educated and happier than rightwingnuts in red states?

you got 3 million fewer votes in 2016... most of those had nothing to do with your pathological obsession with gays and an awful lot were Obama voters four years earlier.

want to try again, freak of nature?
real happy, right?

"I knew that the magnitude would be high, but I did not think the suicide attempt numbers would be that high," Knudson said. That 41 percent suicide rate among transgender people is more than 25 times the rate of the general population, which is 1.6 percent.

Reference: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/t/transgender-american…

Since I don't know what books were being read, I have no opinion. If they were merely books about tolerance of other kid's differences, the inclusion of those kids - and they were age appropriate - don't have an issue. Again - depends but suspect that was the case.

My nephew who ended up gay showed those inclinations at around 9 or 10 years old. He played with dolls and dressed up like a chick on occasion. I knew he was most likely gay - I also have old neighborhood friends who had similar tendencies at the same age.

Nobody was recruiting or prompting them. Would you have wished them to be bullied or put through conversion therapy ending in possible suicide?

Bo gotta go, but will check for your response later. Peace

Oh, oh, so you don't "know" what books were being read right?

Allow me to post the titles you rotten twat!

"Not all princesses dress in pink"

"Families Families Families"

If one was to research the content of those books, they are aimed at promoting a homosexual lifestyle...at children.

There's no other way to put it.

Promoting a homosexual lifestyle to pre-pubescent children is evil.

Perhaps the US should not have ever stopped hanging faggots when things like that are happening.

I'm all for live and let live, for crap like that? You should die.

why is it a bad thing to let people know what they're born is ok?

why is it a bad thing to teach people that what other people are born can't be changed and they shouldn't be hated for it or subjected to bullying and all of the other idiocy that hate-filled people do to others?

and mostly, why do you care what other people are? seems pretty weird to hate people for not being hate-filled.

and dude... not all princesses wear pink

and there are lots of different kinds of families.

and those people do need protection from people like you.

GFY with your perverted agenda.

Non-sexual children need to just be little boys and girls and not exposed to that perverted crap.

For you to suggest they should be, makes you a piece of shit.

You're already a liar and no lawyer.

You're like "That old deluder" known as Satan and whatnot.

You're a total lying twat turd.

there is no such thing as satan you freaking misfit. and jesus was a jewish rabbi who never said word one about homosexuals. he did preach tolerance though. a lesson you seem to ignore with impunity.

people are what they're born. you can curse. you can stamp your feet. you can sound like an imbecile all you want.

you can't make people hate themselves because your own perverse idea of the world thinks you should.

but I love hate-filled scum who hide behind jesus.
there is no such thing as satan you freaking misfit.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
well looky here...

at what, moron? you rightwingnut pondscum are the ones obsessed with alinsky.

and not being a hate filled piece of garbage doesn't require that anyone be radical

At a very young age, I told my kids about the birds and the bees and what the left was going to do, to try to get them to go against theirr nature. All my kids today have thanked me for being a "parent" and not allow the kids to be indoctrinated by the left...

My sister is a Bible Thumping Trumpkin who indoctrinated her children at a very early age as well. Her son turned out to be gay.

If the same happens to you, you will love and accept that child just as they have learned to.

Ignorance and bigotry CAN be fixed.

And BTW - nobody on the left is trying to recruit your child into homosexuality .. don't be dense.

Ignorance and bigotry can be cured with Sodomy?

If so, I don't want to live on this planet. It's not a place for me.
Don't forget that the Lesbo's do the snake-tongue and the strap-on thing so its not just sodomy. There is more too it than just the Hershey Bar Road.

again, you're still a moron. but please obsess about people's private lives.

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals
.​

Why exactly did they research homophobia and not homosexuality ... :dunno:

.​

If one was to research the content of those books, they are aimed at promoting a homosexual lifestyle...at children.

Perhaps the US should not have ever stopped hanging faggots when things like that are happening.

why is it a bad thing to teach people that what other people are born can't be changed and they shouldn't be hated for it or subjected to bullying and all of the other idiocy that hate-filled people do to others?

and mostly, why do you care what other people are? seems pretty weird to hate people for not being hate-filled.

Non-sexual children need to just be little boys and girls and not exposed to that perverted crap.

there is no such thing as satan you freaking misfit. and jesus was a jewish rabbi who never said word one about homosexuals. he did preach tolerance though. a lesson you seem to ignore with impunity.

people are what they're born. you can curse. you can stamp your feet. you can sound like an imbecile all you want.

you can't make people hate themselves because your own perverse idea of the world thinks you should.

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
well looky here...

and not being a hate filled piece of garbage doesn't require that anyone be radical

You're radically Satanist, STFU, fake lawyer liar.

well looky here...

I definitely am feeling the hate......

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

Are you thinking of turning gay/lesbo Bonzi and wondering what your parents would think/feel?

As a parent I think someone would need to take responsibility for their child turning gay/lesbo.

These are children who were neglected or abused by their parents. The literature is full of examples of this, and always has been ever since the 1960's.

It would be the same issue if your child became a serial killer. You as a parent would be partly responsible. And as all mom's of serial killers say "he was such a good boy!"

Remember that the liberals who don't abort their children end up fucking with the minds of their kids, because liberals don't want to be adults in the room, so allow those kids to do whatever feels good. Then when they are all fucked up in the mind, the rest of US have to tolerate them like their parents did. The election of 2016 was a turning point on immorality in the US..

really? is that so, idiota? then why are kids in blue states more successful, better educated and happier than rightwingnuts in red states?

you got 3 million fewer votes in 2016... most of those had nothing to do with your pathological obsession with gays and an awful lot were Obama voters four years earlier.

real happy, right?

"I knew that the magnitude would be high, but I did not think the suicide attempt numbers would be that high," Knudson said. That 41 percent suicide rate among transgender people is more than 25 times the rate of the general population, which is 1.6 percent.

Reference: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/t/transgender-american…

that has nothing to do with living in blue states moron... that comes from being bullied and harassed and treated like shit by scum like you and your ilk and whatever pretend houses of worship tell you to hate.

try again, loon.

A parent's love for their children can be unconditional and still accept that the child engages in perversion. Jeffrey Dahmer's mother loved him.
Yup -- the serial killer's mother is the classic answer to this classic question.

Like I said, the parent has to share the responsibility.

well looky here...

You're radically Satanist, STFU, fake lawyer liar.

how can you be a Satanist if you don't believe in satan. I don't believe your pretend stories about jesus either. I do believe in G-d. but if you think G-d has made a mistake with 10 percent of his children, that's on you.

and the only thing that's fake is your morality.

but again, if it makes you feel better about being a life fail... have at it.

A parent's love for their children can be unconditional and still accept that the child engages in perversion. Jeffrey Dahmer's mother loved him.

Now comparing a gay or lesbian to Jeffrey Dahmer?

I was correct in my earlier assessment - you just spiked the Dopey-meter.
Perfect comparison.

The issue is the parents and not the crime or sin or perversion.

It would bother me. It would make me feel I failed as a parent.

I would wonder where I went wrong, constantly.

I would accept and not disown him, though. The will may would be a different story.

I'm not for leaving anything I have to my offspring's faggot sex partner. No.
As to the question of where did the parents go wrong, I think the answer is either through neglect or through abuse.

Neglect would be failure of interaction with the child and guarding them against perverse influence in the neighborhood.

All gay/lesbo children become that way due to influence from other gays/lesbos. The children need to be kept away from such perversion.

Abuse would be harsh physical or mental treatment which alienates them from one or both parents.

Gay males usually hated their mothers and now all women.

Lesbo females usually hated their fathers and now all men.

In every gay male I have known, the early onset of puberty and the father being either distant or overbearing was the case. These gay men hated their fathers and had a strong attachment to their mothers, so they developed effeminate behaviors despite their having very strong masculine features, such as a full beard in high school.

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

real happy, right?

that has nothing to do with living in blue states moron... that comes from being bullied and harassed and treated like shit by scum like you and your ilk and whatever pretend houses of worship tell you to hate.

try again, loon.
That you think it is, but scientifically those of the immoral persuasion cannot find happiness so end up taking their own lives. At least they had a chance at life and wasn't aborted before they chose to be gay...

It would bother me. It would make me feel I failed as a parent.

I would wonder where I went wrong, constantly.

I would accept and not disown him, though. The will may would be a different story.

I'm not for leaving anything I have to my offspring's faggot sex partner. No.
As to the question of where did the parents go wrong, I think the answer is either through neglect or through abuse.

Neglect would be failure of interaction with the child and guarding them against perverse influence in the neighborhood.

All gay/lesbo children become that way due to influence from other gays/lesbos. The children need to be kept away from such perversion.

Abuse would be harsh physical or mental treatment which alienates them from one or both parents.

Gay males usually hated their mothers and now all women.

Lesbo females usually hated their fathers and now all men.

In every gay male I have known, the early onset of puberty and the father being either distant or overbearing was the case. These gay men hated their fathers and had a strong attachment to their mothers, so they developed effeminate behaviors despite their having very strong masculine features, such as a full beard in high school.
I knew kids who were gay and seemed "different" as kindergarteners

They had brothers raised in the same house who were straight

`
`

Considering my daughters have been brought up in a non sectarian manner, it shocked me for a second, that my oldest told me she wanted to be a Catholic at 14 years old. No problemo. I was happy for her. Four years later, she told me she was bisexual. Like mother, like daughter I suppose. I had no problem with that either.
Bisexual just means you are a really hot momma and you can't keep your hands off anything or anyone.

Bisexual is not necessarily gay/lesbo -- maybe on alternating days -- but not always.

I dated this one bisexual lady, and she told me all about her adventures.

She had a really good girlfriend and they went everywhere and did everything together.

They developed a Platonic (no pun intended -- since Plato was obviously gay for Alcibiades) sisterly affection for each other.

One day when they had gotten back from jogging and had finished showering at home the girlfriend pushed her back onto the bed and forced her legs apart and began to work on her with her tongue.

She climaxed several times.

She was a virgin at the time.

After that her girlfriend moved away and so she started dating men/males. She liked that too.

Now she likes both.

Bisexualism is simply unbridled lust.

Hot momma, like I said.

If my child were gay, I would force him to do manly things like go hunting, watch NASCAR and read Playboy

That should fix him
Or maybe do what "Focus on the Family" suggested in one of their newsletters. Have boys learn how to pound round pegs in round holes and shower with Daddy so he can show them the....er....family jewels.

No? It appears to me they are.

Give me 1 good reason for not making a return to hanging faggots.

I know Jefferson lobbied against it and just wanted to make them geldings. I think Jefferson was wrong there.

Do you seriously wish to start hanging "faggots" Morrison?

You're a whole bunch sicker and more confused than the Disney-looking character in that picture ...

But i'm certain you will keep using it to make a dubious point :)

GFY.

When a perverted moron like that is purposely corrupting innocent children?

I'd hang his ass in a heartbeat.

If he wanted to keep to himself, it's a different story.

You start propagating that bullshit on kids? I'll shoot your ass in the head.

Zero fucks given.

Yeah, I am there.

You perverted twats better back off of trying to corrupt young children.

Young, pre-pubescent children are not sexual.

For faggots to try to make them sexual at such a tender age, pisses me off to the moon.

Don't worry, I got backup on this one.

I could just tie a millstone around their neck and toss them into some water. :rolleyes:

I'm saying just about what God said.

That kind of shit is egregiously heinous.
If I caught a gay seducing children I would probably shoot him on the spot and just go to prison for it. Then I would kill every gay in prison until they had to lock me in solitary. After I got out I would do it again.

real happy, right?

try again, loon.
That you think it is, but scientifically those of the immoral persuasion cannot find happiness so end up taking their own lives. At least they had a chance at life and wasn't aborted before they chose to be gay...

I think hate-filled bigoted pondscum are immoral.

go figure.

and again, no one chooses to be gay.

No? It appears to me they are.

Give me 1 good reason for not making a return to hanging faggots.

I know Jefferson lobbied against it and just wanted to make them geldings. I think Jefferson was wrong there.

Do you seriously wish to start hanging "faggots" Morrison?

You're a whole bunch sicker and more confused than the Disney-looking character in that picture ...

But i'm certain you will keep using it to make a dubious point :)

GFY.

When a perverted moron like that is purposely corrupting innocent children?

I'd hang his ass in a heartbeat.

If he wanted to keep to himself, it's a different story.

You start propagating that bullshit on kids? I'll shoot your ass in the head.

Zero fucks given.

Yeah, I am there.

You perverted twats better back off of trying to corrupt young children.

Young, pre-pubescent children are not sexual.

For faggots to try to make them sexual at such a tender age, pisses me off to the moon.

Don't worry, I got backup on this one.

I could just tie a millstone around their neck and toss them into some water. :rolleyes:

I'm saying just about what God said.

That kind of shit is egregiously heinous.
If I caught a gay seducing children I would probably shoot him on the spot and just go to prison for it. Then I would kill every gay in prison until they had to lock me in solitary. After I got out I would do it again.

most pedophiles are heterosexual.

Forum List

Back