Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I would go ballistic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would tell all my friends and family proudly

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Personally, I believe there are two types of homosexuals: natural and nurtured.

There are far too many example I have seen of boys that hit puberty far too early in life when most boys are in that "girls are icky" stage and have only other males on which to concentrate their affections.The same goes for girls.

I also believe there are homosexuals who are created by their environment. Society teaches them that their effeminate appearance, that no normal girl would have them. The same is true for females who present a masculine appearance.

I don't think the first groups can be changed, but the last groups can!

you cannot make someone gay.

you cannot make someone not gay.

that does not mean it is not a combination of nurture and nature, but among males, at least, there is no such thing as anyone who "chooses" to be gay or can be taught gayness. there may be more of a choice element among women... which doesn't negate who they are.

I remember a friend of my son's when they were children telling his mother when he was about 4 that he was going to marry a man. he never deviated from that. my gay friends tell me similar stories.

Bullshit! You're lying.

There are far too many example I have seen of boys that hit puberty far too early in life when most boys are in that "girls are icky" stage and have only other males on which to concentrate their affections.The same goes for girls.

I also believe there are homosexuals who are created by their environment. Society teaches them that their effeminate appearance, that no normal girl would have them. The same is true for females who present a masculine appearance.

Kindly hand in your amateur psychologist's license immediately :)

I am sorry you disagree because there is entirely too much evidence that what I say is true.

Other: I would no longer have children.
That's a form of disowning them
My children for the longest time were willing to accept homo's as a natural event, but after hours of biology lessons and the how Marxism is to get people from being NORMAL, my kids understood that tolerance only works one way...

*snip hack's meme*

nice meme... but no one has to tolerate your hate and intolerance.

who were the morons who told them that Marxism has anything to do with homosexuality and told them to hate?
That is correct, just like I don't have to tolerate the immoral actions that you liberals constantly FORCE upon US. I have been around quite some time now, have seen the whole gambit that Marxists use. The only hate is how much you lefthards hate US..

that does not mean it is not a combination of nurture and nature, but among males, at least, there is no such thing as anyone who "chooses" to be gay or can be taught gayness. there may be more of a choice element among women... which doesn't negate who they are.

I remember a friend of my son's when they were children telling his mother when he was about 4 that he was going to marry a man. he never deviated from that. my gay friends tell me similar stories.

Bullshit!

if that makes you feel better.... all good. it's not like you've been correct about anything else.

I will point out, however, you still aren't important enough to lie to. :thup:

btw, not that you care, but that same kid also went over to my husband while the boys were watching a harry potter movie and asked "don't you think draco malfoy is good looking". no one prompted him. my son was busy memorizing spells that the actors were using in the movies. my husband's response was "I hadn't thought about it. I guess so". and everyone went on watching the movie.

and yes, that boy grew up to be gay. and my son, who was friends with him is still straight.

see how that works?

I probably would. Doesn't mean I'd have to like it.

Let's get back to faggots propagating their perversions on pre-pubescent children.

What's your stance on that?

PS: Children that age have no business being sexual whatsoever.

Since I don't know what books were being read, I have no opinion. If they were merely books about tolerance of other kid's differences, the inclusion of those kids - and they were age appropriate - don't have an issue. Again - depends but suspect that was the case.

My nephew who ended up gay showed those inclinations at around 9 or 10 years old. He played with dolls and dressed up like a chick on occasion. I knew he was most likely gay - I also have old neighborhood friends who had similar tendencies at the same age.

Nobody was recruiting or prompting them. Would you have wished them to be bullied or put through conversion therapy ending in possible suicide?

Bo gotta go, but will check for your response later. Peace

Oh, oh, so you don't "know" what books were being read right?

Allow me to post the titles you rotten twat!

"Not all princesses dress in pink"

"Families Families Families"

If one was to research the content of those books, they are aimed at promoting a homosexual lifestyle...at children.

There's no other way to put it.

Promoting a homosexual lifestyle to pre-pubescent children is evil.

Perhaps the US should not have ever stopped hanging faggots when things like that are happening.

I'm all for live and let live, for crap like that? You should die.

why is it a bad thing to let people know what they're born is ok?

why is it a bad thing to teach people that what other people are born can't be changed and they shouldn't be hated for it or subjected to bullying and all of the other idiocy that hate-filled people do to others?

and mostly, why do you care what other people are? seems pretty weird to hate people for not being hate-filled.

and dude... not all princesses wear pink

and there are lots of different kinds of families.

and those people do need protection from people like you.

GFY with your perverted agenda.

Non-sexual children need to just be little boys and girls and not exposed to that perverted crap.

For you to suggest they should be, makes you a piece of shit.

You're already a liar and no lawyer.

You're like "That old deluder" known as Satan and whatnot.

You're a total lying twat turd.

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

How would you feel, and why?
Are you thinking of turning gay/lesbo Bonzi and wondering what your parents would think/feel?

As a parent I think someone would need to take responsibility for their child turning gay/lesbo.

These are children who were neglected or abused by their parents. The literature is full of examples of this, and always has been ever since the 1960's.

It would be the same issue if your child became a serial killer. You as a parent would be partly responsible. And as all mom's of serial killers say "he was such a good boy!"

:D

My children for the longest time were willing to accept homo's as a natural event, but after hours of biology lessons and the how Marxism is to get people from being NORMAL, my kids understood that tolerance only works one way...

*snip hack's meme*

who were the morons who told them that Marxism has anything to do with homosexuality and told them to hate?
That is correct, just like I don't have to tolerate the immoral actions that you liberals constantly FORCE upon US. I have been around quite some time now, have seen the whole gambit that Marxists use. The only hate is how much you lefthards hate US..

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! how horrible!!!!!!!!!!! not accepting your hatred makes you sad.

what a pathetic ignorant twit you are.

there is no such thing as anyone who "chooses" to be gay
You libtards are so full of shit and have no clue about "science", or you just don't want to. Talk about denial.

Anne Heche - Wikipedia
Heche's relationship with Ellen DeGeneres and the events following their breakup became subjects of widespread media interest.[54][55] The couple started dating in 1997, and at one point, said they would get a civil union if such became legal in Vermont.[56] They broke up in August 2000.[57] Heche has stated that all of her other romantic relationships have been with men.[7][58]

Heche reportedly left her husband for Men in Trees co-star James Tupper.[70] The couple moved in together in August 2007.[71] On December 5, 2008, Heche's representative confirmed that the actress was pregnant with Tupper's child.[72] Their son, Atlas Heche Tupper, was born on March 7, 2009. This is the second child for Heche and the first for Tupper.[73]

*snip hack's meme*

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! how horrible!!!!!!!!!!! not accepting your hatred makes you sad.

What a pathetic liar piece of shit sodomite you are.

Let's get back to faggots propagating their perversions on pre-pubescent children.

Since I don't know what books were being read, I have no opinion. If they were merely books about tolerance of other kid's differences, the inclusion of those kids - and they were age appropriate - don't have an issue. Again - depends but suspect that was the case.

My nephew who ended up gay showed those inclinations at around 9 or 10 years old. He played with dolls and dressed up like a chick on occasion. I knew he was most likely gay - I also have old neighborhood friends who had similar tendencies at the same age.

Nobody was recruiting or prompting them. Would you have wished them to be bullied or put through conversion therapy ending in possible suicide?

If one was to research the content of those books, they are aimed at promoting a homosexual lifestyle...at children.

Perhaps the US should not have ever stopped hanging faggots when things like that are happening.

why is it a bad thing to teach people that what other people are born can't be changed and they shouldn't be hated for it or subjected to bullying and all of the other idiocy that hate-filled people do to others?

and mostly, why do you care what other people are? seems pretty weird to hate people for not being hate-filled.

Non-sexual children need to just be little boys and girls and not exposed to that perverted crap.

there is no such thing as satan you freaking misfit. and jesus was a jewish rabbi who never said word one about homosexuals. he did preach tolerance though. a lesson you seem to ignore with impunity.

people are what they're born. you can curse. you can stamp your feet. you can sound like an imbecile all you want.

you can't make people hate themselves because your own perverse idea of the world thinks you should.

but I love hate-filled scum who hide behind jesus.

*snip hack's meme*

I am not the pathetic ignorant twit who has to go find some man's pimply hairy ass and fudge pack it. Must really piss you off that there are still REAL men out there who will love a woman like God meant it to be.. Fucking retarded liberals..I know redundant statement.

there is no such thing as satan you freaking misfit. and jesus was a jewish rabbi who never said word one about homosexuals. he did preach tolerance though. a lesson you seem to ignore with impunity.

people are what they're born. you can curse. you can stamp your feet. you can sound like an imbecile all you want.

you can't make people hate themselves because your own perverse idea of the world thinks you should.

Absolutely there is, and you are one of his followers, or unknowing minions one.

Get thee behind me Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ, I command thee.

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

Are you thinking of turning gay/lesbo Bonzi and wondering what your parents would think/feel?

As a parent I think someone would need to take responsibility for their child turning gay/lesbo.

These are children who were neglected or abused by their parents. The literature is full of examples of this, and always has been ever since the 1960's.

It would be the same issue if your child became a serial killer. You as a parent would be partly responsible. And as all mom's of serial killers say "he was such a good boy!"

These are children who were neglected or abused by their parents.
Remember that the liberals who don't abort their children end up fucking with the minds of their kids, because liberals don't want to be adults in the room, so allow those kids to do whatever feels good. Then when they are all fucked up in the mind, the rest of US have to tolerate them like their parents did. The election of 2016 was a turning point on immorality in the US..

It would bother me. It would make me feel I failed as a parent.

I would wonder where I went wrong, constantly.

I would accept and not disown him, though. The will may would be a different story.

I'm not for leaving anything I have to my offspring's faggot sex partner. No.
As to the question of where did the parents go wrong, I think the answer is either through neglect or through abuse.

Neglect would be failure of interaction with the child and guarding them against perverse influence in the neighborhood.

All gay/lesbo children become that way due to influence from other gays/lesbos. The children need to be kept away from such perversion.

Abuse would be harsh physical or mental treatment which alienates them from one or both parents.

Gay males usually hated their mothers and now all women.

Lesbo females usually hated their fathers and now all men.

there is no such thing as anyone who "chooses" to be gay
You libtards are so full of shit and have no clue about "science", or you just don't want to. Talk about denial.

Anne Heche - Wikipedia
Heche's relationship with Ellen DeGeneres and the events following their breakup became subjects of widespread media interest.[54][55] The couple started dating in 1997, and at one point, said they would get a civil union if such became legal in Vermont.[56] They broke up in August 2000.[57] Heche has stated that all of her other romantic relationships have been with men.[7][58]

Heche reportedly left her husband for Men in Trees co-star James Tupper.[70] The couple moved in together in August 2007.[71] On December 5, 2008, Heche's representative confirmed that the actress was pregnant with Tupper's child.[72] Their son, Atlas Heche Tupper, was born on March 7, 2009. This is the second child for Heche and the first for Tupper.[73]

again, you're still a moron. but please obsess about people's private lives.

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

Would it bother you?
Would you prefer it?

These are children who were neglected or abused by their parents.
Remember that the liberals who don't abort their children end up fucking with the minds of their kids, because liberals don't want to be adults in the room, so allow those kids to do whatever feels good. Then when they are all fucked up in the mind, the rest of US have to tolerate them like their parents did. The election of 2016 was a turning point on immorality in the US..

really? is that so, idiota? then why are kids in blue states more successful, better educated and happier than rightwingnuts in red states?

you got 3 million fewer votes in 2016... most of those had nothing to do with your pathological obsession with gays and an awful lot were Obama voters four years earlier.

want to try again, freak of nature?

At a very young age, I told my kids about the birds and the bees and what the left was going to do, to try to get them to go against theirr nature. All my kids today have thanked me for being a "parent" and not allow the kids to be indoctrinated by the left...

My sister is a Bible Thumping Trumpkin who indoctrinated her children at a very early age as well. Her son turned out to be gay.

If the same happens to you, you will love and accept that child just as they have learned to.

Ignorance and bigotry CAN be fixed.

And BTW - nobody on the left is trying to recruit your child into homosexuality .. don't be dense.
This looks like a case of abuse from the female parent hence the boy became gay as a result. Classic case.

Although we don't know any facts about the neighborhood and who the flaming gay boys might have been next door or across the street.

Not really enough facts to make a determination but I have my suspicions.

there is no such thing as satan you freaking misfit.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
well looky here...

Forum List

Back