If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

The truth path to riches for people who work at Circle K is by raising their taxes. Riches will be right around the corner for you!

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

Hyperbole much?

I don't want either one of them, or their plans to destroy the country, to win.

Hyperbole much?

Just the truth.....Romney is the only one that can win and not voting for him means you are wanting Obama to stay and thus you are complicit in his destroying the country. No voting present anymore. Ether you are wanting the country to survive or you are not.

Both candidates have similar platforms, it's just the rhetoric that's different.

Don't be fooled. Writing in ANYONE would be better than voting for either of these to Globalist Controlled Puppets.

Hyperbole much?

Just the truth.....Romney is the only one that can win and not voting for him means you are wanting Obama to stay and thus you are complicit in his destroying the country. No voting present anymore. Ether you are wanting the country to survive or you are not.
Good God, are you one boring mofo. :eusa_boohoo:

Hyperbole much?

If the country can survive that short bus riding retard, Bush, then it can survive Obama. And how can say that the country will survive with Romney when he agrees with much of Obama's policies?

Voting for someone I believe in isn't a wasted vote, it's a ballot I can be proud to cast. I am fully confident Johnson will get 5% of the vote, which is huge for an independent with no real backing. We will never get a viable third party if people are too afraid to vote for the person they want, instead of the person more likely to win.

"The Truth". Here we go again.

shit-storm.gif

Those of us who are choosing to vote for someone other than these two guys are doing so because we don't care for either one of them, and because we refuse to vote for someone who we don't want in the Oval Office. So we don't care two shits if not voting for one guy or the other elects his opponent.

Irrelevant. Moot point. Don't care.

the very last guy the Repub Base wanted ended up winning the Primaries by basically not running out of money [because he's backed by the Establishment (Wall St) ;) ] and you want everyone to line-up behind him lol.

Both candidates have similar platforms, it's just the rhetoric that's different.

Don't be fooled. Writing in ANYONE would be better than voting for either of these to Globalist Controlled Puppets.

seeing as only one cant beat Obama and HE is different. writing in someone else name says you want the president to win and are to much a coward to admit it.

Hyperbole much?

My god you are a coward for not admitting you support Obama.

Hyperbole much?

If the country can survive that short bus riding retard, Bush, then it can survive Obama. And how can say that the country will survive with Romney when he agrees with much of Obama's policies?

Again just stop being a coward and admit you want Obama to have a second term and wish the down fall of the country.

"The Truth". Here we go again.

shit-storm.gif

Those of us who are choosing to vote for someone other than these two guys are doing so because we don't care for either one of them, and because we refuse to vote for someone who we don't want in the Oval Office. So we don't care two shits if not voting for one guy or the other elects his opponent.

Irrelevant. Moot point. Don't care.

Oh look another one lying by saying they are the same when they are not......Will you not say anything to hide the fact you support the president?

My god you are a coward for not admitting you support Obama.
The cowards are the simpering little wimps who nominated that Mormon shoe salesman.

If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

See, Corky. This is why people aim higher than a career change at 40 to convenience store clerk. The first part of gaining a higher level of employment, starts with being able to command the english language.

It's 'you are' or you're

Forum List

Back