If You're a Trumper you Must Hate your Political Opposition

This is where the modern GOP is at right now, you can't be bipartisan at all.

Any Republican that works with the dems is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Dems that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and Fox news, and modern day Trump supporters.

After the big failure of the GOP with the War in Iraq, the Bush economic crash, and then the Trump covid debacle, the GOP needs to be a lot more apologetic and humble, instead they are going full fledge, balls to the wall, anti-everybody but us...

The GOP has failed so much in the 21st century, they have no right to be so against bipartisanship. Biden and the dems are fixing the GOP mess all by themselves.

Got it backwards. I am a "Trumper" because I hate his political opposition. What's to like about a bunch of self-centered corrupt swampers?
You're completely brainwashed and a total sheep lemming.

Look at the total failure of the GOP in the 21st century, look at the total corruption of Trump and the GOP now. Look at all the republicans that are under investigation for serious crimes, with factual evidence. Repeats factual evidence...

Bush failed. Trump failed. Now Biden is winning, and every stat, number, fact in the world verify this.

Any Republican that works with the dems is a "traitor" (Liz Cheney). Just like any Dems that opposed the war in Iraq in 2003 were also called traitors by republicans and Fox news, and modern day Trump supporters.

After the big failure of the GOP with the War in Iraq, the Bush economic crash, and then the Trump covid debacle, the GOP needs to be a lot more apologetic and humble, instead they are going full fledge, balls to the wall, anti-everybody but us...

The GOP has failed so much in the 21st century, they have no right to be so against bipartisanship. Biden and the dems are fixing the GOP mess all by themselves.

So true!

Us Democrats, unlike Republicans, are open to debate and bipartisan ideas. We don’t call the opposition names or threaten them with fear. We don’t silence them and have a great deal of respect for the rule of law and the constitution itself. We also love the USA unlike the hateful Nazi Republicans.
We also care about black brown and yellow people unlike the racist bigots on the right. We’re true to our word and are compassionate and caring towards all people on both sides of the aisle.
Lastly, the right are composed of a bunch of hypocrites
You loons separate people by race, got to keep racism alive to keep you in power.

the War in Iraq is not a failure --you don't know shit about wars--
And exactly what did we get for our 2 trillion dollars?
Wars is Iraq and Afghanistan were epic failures that made America less safe and a lot poorer. Never should have invaded there in the 1st place
...that's like saying we should've have just let the Japanese attack PH and did nothing....there were more Americans killed at 9-11 than at PH......
The US Invasion was not called for, we could have accomplished the same thing with weeks of bombing, both carpet and precision
.......plain and simple---
1. no way---most---99.99% of wars can't be won without boots on the ground
hahahh-we did that AND had boots on the ground-- for YEARS!!!!!
..we were not going to change much, but we did incapacitate the bad guys
....people make the mistake of comparing most wars to WW2/etc ..it's NOT about taking over terrain/kill count/etc
2. you are WAY off target =anyone who knows about wars knows that's just wrong
3. weeks?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? MY GOD
4. carpet bombing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the country was more or less in the stone age!!!
etc
wow--I could write a book of replies to your post
......plain and simple--
we were in the Iraq and Afghanistan not for regime change but only to punish those responsible for 9/11! 20 years laterweare still there for no explainable reason.

TDS / Trump OCD driven thread number: 16,081
That is your go to generic response every-time you are overwhelmed by the facts. “TDS syndrome”

You have no real factual logical response to the issue at hand, because everything I wrote is 100% fact.

Right now if you support bipartisanship you will be attacked by the GOP and people like you. That happened, as much as you can't admit it, like a little bitch.

You can not man up and take responsibility for your failures, or the failures of Trump and his policy, all you can do is offer lame excuses and scream TDS..

I challenge you idiot Trumpers to debate the issues and provide facts, you can’t do it. You just scream TDS like a pussy bitch.

Wars is Iraq and Afghanistan were epic failures that made America less safe and a lot poorer. Never should have invaded there in the 1st place
...that's like saying we should've have just let the Japanese attack PH and did nothing....there were more Americans killed at 9-11 than at PH......
The US Invasion was not called for, we could have accomplished the same thing with weeks of bombing, both carpet and precision
....people make the mistake of comparing most wars to WW2/etc ..it's NOT about taking over terrain/kill count/etc
4. carpet bombing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the country was more or less in the stone age!!!
etc
......plain and simple--
we were in the Iraq and Afghanistan not for regime change but only to punish those responsible for 9/11! 20 years laterweare still there for no explainable reason.
.....again--you people prove to not know anything about wars---they are complicated/etc--you just don't turn them off/etc

That is your go to generic response every-time you are overwhelmed by the facts. “TDS syndrome”

You have no real factual logical response to the issue at hand, because everything I wrote is 100% fact.

Right now if you support bipartisanship you will be attacked by the GOP and people like you. That happened, as much as you can't admit it, like a little bitch.

You can not man up and take responsibility for your failures, or the failures of Trump and his policy, all you can do is offer lame excuses and scream TDS..

I challenge you idiot Trumpers to debate the issues and provide facts, you can’t do it. You just scream TDS like a pussy bitch.

At least you no longer deny your TDS / Trump OCD and that is a huge step in the right direction honey.
Congratulations

I challenge you idiot Bidenites to debate the issues and provide facts, you can’t do it. You just scream RACISM/WHITE SUPREMACY like a pussy bitch.

So true!

Us Democrats, unlike Republicans, are open to debate and bipartisan ideas. We don’t call the opposition names or threaten them with fear. We don’t silence them and have a great deal of respect for the rule of law and the constitution itself. We also love the USA unlike the hateful Nazi Republicans.
We also care about black brown and yellow people unlike the racist bigots on the right. We’re true to our word and are compassionate and caring towards all people on both sides of the aisle.

Would you have sex with Caitlyn Jenner?

So true!

Would you have sex with Caitlyn Jenner?
SINFUL!!!!

etc
......plain and simple--
.....again--you people prove to not know anything about wars---they are complicated/etc--you just don't turn them off/etc
Iraq and Afghanistan should not have been wars but rather police actions, We should not have forced regime change. We were wrong to invade. 20 years later we still have nothing to show for it.
We have gained nothing. A tremendous waster of blood and fortune.

etc
......plain and simple--
Iraq and Afghanistan should not have been wars but rather police actions, We should not have forced regime change. We were wrong to invade. 20 years later we still have nothing to show for it.
wrong--
I've been over this before--Iraq VIOLATED the cease fire of PG1/etc
.....police action???!!! huh???

I'm not a "Trumper", I support his policies on China and pushing capitalism globally. I can safely say I have little use for Cheney or her old man (I have yet to hear anyone promote what policies they like from either).

Quite rich how the left have apparently embraced a Cheney, GBW, John McCain (RIP) and Romney, all because they are against Trump and his America First, "F China" policies. So very, very odd.

I am old enough to remember when many if not all of them were referred to as racist, or War Criminals and the like by their opposition.

Last edited:
etc
......plain and simple--
wrong--
We attacked Iraq because baby bush wanted revenge for his dad.
They had nothing to do with 9/11 Afghanistan is another problem all together. Nether require 20 years of US involvement.

etc
......plain and simple--
wrong--
They had nothing to do with 9/11 Afghanistan is another problem all together. Nether require 20 years of US involvement.
Iraq hindered weapons inspectors /etc--plain and simple --cease fire violation
.....carpet bombing!!!!!!!!!!!! weeks!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

......plain and simple--
The Saudis were responsible for 9/11 and yet, they got a pass.

Why is that?

I'm not a "Trumper", I support his policies on China and pushing capitalism rather than socI can safely say I have little use for Cheney or her old man.

Quite rich how the left have apparently embraced a Cheney, GBW, John McCain (RIP) and Romney, all because they are against Trump and his America First, "F China" policies. So very, very odd.

I am old enough to remember when many if not all of them were referred to as racist, or War Criminals and the like by their opposition.
Typical retard, you completely missed the point of the thread...

This has nothing to do with Cheney. The GOP is the party of total failure, their 21st century track record is just that, total failure. In addition to that failure, now republicans are against bi-partisanship. They are openly criticizing bipartisanship and continue to promote their retarded failed policies, that have failed so much in the 21st century... The GOP is the party of division and failure.

Enjoy your party of total failure. Failed results, and no total opposition to compromise and bipartisanship. You are total trash. Deplorable.

etc
......plain and simple--
wrong--
Iraq hindered weapons inspectors /etc--plain and simple --cease fire violation
.....carpet bombing!!!!!!!!!!!! weeks!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
You and your kind supported war with Iraq every step of the way.

Only the dems opposed the war in Iraq, you can't find any republicans that opposed Iraq, AND not only that but Republicans pumped and promoted the war excessively for years.

Also, Trumpers:
sfv2dw8bzel51.jpg

Do you understand how they construct bipartisan legislation?

It's a bunch of political favors. Each representative gets something they want for their district. It's not a compromise of principles. It's a trade-off of principles

Forum List

Back