If you're willing to kill unborn babies, you're willing to do anything...

I think there is a very good chance there are donations to Planned Parenthood on his tax returns.

Very rarely do we agree.

This is one such time....

There isn't any criminal tax evasion is his returns. There is excellent strategic use of tax loss carryforwards, and donations to non-"Republican" organizations like PP.....

The worst excuses are used by them....
"I don't want a baby" = then let someone adopt it!
"I'm embarrassed." = which would you be more embarrassed for? people know you killed the child to hide your pregnancy ir grow up and take the leap and the that child live with another family
"I don't want to get fat" - It will. go away!
I need to work so I can't get pregnant" - work until you are do and give the baby up
"But it will hurt!" Grow up. They have so many drugs now, you don't even feel it!

"I don't believe that thing inside me is a baby!" Wait nine month and see if a truck emerges, you incredibly selfish sloth.

Nobody is telling you that you can't have all the children you want. Go for it.
Then DONT FUCK UNPROTECTED....Is this rocket science???....and I am an agnostic....religion plays no part in this, morality and ethics do!
Tell all the guys that...! Then no girl would get pregnant out of wedlock....and then abortion would not be an issue... :D
Not a guys RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL he can give birth....stupid women do stupid things!

Tubal ligation should work for women 99.999% Of the time!....Cheaper and easier than continual abortions!
"not a guys responsibility"....well, there we have it. I believe we should pass laws controlling a man's reproductive organs.

"I'm embarrassed." = which would you be more embarrassed for? people know you killed the child to hide your pregnancy ir grow up and take the leap and the that child live with another family
I need to work so I can't get pregnant" - work until you are do and give the baby up
"But it will hurt!" Grow up. They have so many drugs now, you don't even feel it!

"I don't believe that thing inside me is a baby!" Wait nine month and see if a truck emerges, you incredibly selfish sloth.

Then DONT FUCK UNPROTECTED....Is this rocket science???....and I am an agnostic....religion plays no part in this, morality and ethics do!
Tell all the guys that...! Then no girl would get pregnant out of wedlock....and then abortion would not be an issue... :D
Not a guys RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL he can give birth....stupid women do stupid things!

Tubal ligation should work for women 99.999% Of the time!....Cheaper and easier than continual abortions!

Wait, men aren't responsible for women getting pregnant? :lmao:
He hasn't learned about the birds and the bees yet.

The right to lifers are at it again pretending they care about the unborn. Now the already born? They could care less and when a piece of shit like trump kicks kids off of food stamps and tries to get rid of programs like ACA that helps millions of kids? So what. Get over it. Or like when he separated kids from their parents at the border and many of them haven't been reunited? So what. The 401 k's of his base are doing great and no, Obama didn't separate kids from parents unless it was necessary like when the parent was a felon.
The tricky part is, the unborn can't be molested..........they need to get born. Part of the CRC pro-life position.

The right to lifers are at it again pretending they care about the unborn. Now the already born? They could care less and when a piece of shit like trump kicks kids off of food stamps and tries to get rid of programs like ACA that helps millions of kids? So what. Get over it. Or like when he separated kids from their parents at the border and many of them haven't been reunited? So what. The 401 k's of his base are doing great and no, Obama didn't separate kids from parents unless it was necessary like when the parent was a felon.

Which kids did Trump kick off food stamps?

So you advocate letting adults use children to get across the border?

No asshole, women are responsible unless you are a guy giving birth. Keeping you legs together has the effect, unless raped of stopping pregnancy....too bad you never learned that!

Well, I hate to break it to you, but women don't get pregnant spontaneously...it takes a man, too...too bad you never learned that! :rofl:

You know what also stops pregnancy? A guy keeping it in his pants. But it's only the responsibility of the woman, according to you. Got it. :lol:
You ever hear of in vitro fertilization?....asshole!...all LESBIANS LOVE IT...YOU SHOULD TOO!...ROTFLMFAO!
I love how you show the typical complete lack of responsibility of the male. :71: Particularly the male who isn't getting any anyways.

"not a guys responsibility"....well, there we have it. I believe we should pass laws controlling a man's reproductive organs.
And I believe we should put a lock box on you so you can't reproduce....want to take a shot?

Bb

No asshole, women are responsible unless you are a guy giving birth. Keeping you legs together has the effect, unless raped of stopping pregnancy....too bad you never learned that!

Well, I hate to break it to you, but women don't get pregnant spontaneously...it takes a man, too...too bad you never learned that! :rofl:

You know what also stops pregnancy? A guy keeping it in his pants. But it's only the responsibility of the woman, according to you. Got it. :lol:
t

But the man has no saying about to kill the child or not .. which proves total crookedness by the abortion system

And I believe we should put a lock box on you so you can't reproduce....want to take a shot?
Don't care. Go right ahead.

Help everybody understand your comments. Are you or are you not saying that it is okay for YOU and others to deny basic human rights to children in the womb. . . . Just because you don't think those opposed to abortions are doing enough for all the other children you described?

Please explain how the rights of children in the womb are (apparently in your view) contingent upon how we care for those who have somehow avoided being aborted.

"my dad raped me and I don't want to risk my health"
"I would rather decide what to do with my body than have old white guys tell me what I have to do with my body"

What if the guy who got you pregnant wanted that baby. He would take the baby, never see you again and he's never be in touch again. His right is as strong as yours. Would you have it?

As soon as the guy can carry a fetus and give birth- then I am more than willing to say that he should have equal say.

Hint: guys do not risk their health or lives having carrying a pregnancy to term and giving birth.

Forum List

Back