If you're worried about perverts in the bathroom, why not just ban perverts from Public Bathrooms?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Whenever you bring up trans people some people associate a trans person with being a pervert. Which is a strange interpretation,but moving on.

So if the concern is fear of children being in a restroom with a pervert is concerning why dance around the issue by including Transsexuals? Just write up a bill that simply says that if you are a child molester or sexual predator you have to use a separate bathroom for the publics safety? Instead of pretending a dude with tits is interested in your vagina or a chick with a cawk is thirsty for penis?

The only issue I guess would be how you can tell who is who. I have an idea. They can have some sort of identifying item or ID.

Something like this would be effective

star_of_david_m.jpg

Change the J to a D and now I think we have a workable idea

Why in the hell do libtards want perverts peeing with their daughters? I just don't get it.

On the day of the Indiana republican primary Cruz was running radio ads asserting "Donald Trump wants to allow grown men to use the bathroom with your daughters".

And now he's your candidate.

Why in the hell do libtards want perverts peeing with their daughters? I just don't get it.

On the day of the Indiana republican primary Cruz was running radio ads asserting "Donald Trump wants to allow grown men to use the bathroom with your daughters".

So should all males with a penis use the men's room? Yes or no?

What if they're perverts? You want perverts with penises to be in the bathroom with little boys? Why do you refuse to say you want to ban perverts from bathrooms?

"If you're worried about perverts in the bathroom, why not just ban perverts from Public Bathrooms?"

Because it doesn't make for a useful wedge issue conservatives can use as a partisan weapon and to energize the base.

But you knew that already.

I don't spend time thinking about penises not attached to me like you do. And I'm not running for any office, but -

"Donald Trump wants to allow grown men to use the bathroom with your daughters".

What if they're perverts? You want perverts with penises to be in the bathroom with little boys? Why do you refuse to say you want to ban perverts from bathrooms?
Do you want the perverts to pee in the streets? Why?

Why are you so quick to put perverts in the boys room?

"If you're worried about perverts in the bathroom, why not just ban perverts from Public Bathrooms?"

Because it doesn't make for a useful wedge issue conservatives can use as a partisan weapon and to energize the base.

But you knew that already.

Nothing arouses the base like the possibility of controlling the genitalia of others.

How about we just do away with public toilets. Public telephones have pretty much disappeared, people carry their own phones. I smell a new industry emerging.

Forum List

Back