IG Horowitz just testified to the Senate that FBI did not follow Woods procedures

and yet another stated trump lie debunked.
It wasn’t debunked unless you bend reality again.
I never have, so no need to do that ever.

Inventing national conspiracy theories to cover up lies would be considered such.
But seriously, Page was wiretapped but where does anyone think that Trump tower was?
I know he was. they admitted he was. and they spied on him why?
Because he confesses on live tv.
which he?

The new “racist” response for all liberal buffoons
So yes, americans do ignore our own concentration camps, just as we do our bogus illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen.
no we don't, the demofks run everyone of those camps and they make sure to maintain the level of need in those camps. Detroit, LA, Atlanta, we got plenty that the demofks ignore. No other americans ignore them, only the leftist elites. school choice and stop and frisk. without those two things, the left maintain the camps. Feel free to denounce the left
So why don't you vote Republiocan then?
you don't, that's why I explained it to you.
It doesn't seem to be gittin-r-done fer ya.
I never took it on, the demofks own the camps, and I stay away. if they don't care, I don't care.

It wasn’t debunked unless you bend reality again.

Inventing national conspiracy theories to cover up lies would be considered such.
But seriously, Page was wiretapped but where does anyone think that Trump tower was?
which he?
Well we're not talking about Mulvaney. So the other one.

which he?
we weren't talking about obammy either.

So yes, americans do ignore our own concentration camps, just as we do our bogus illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen.
no we don't, the demofks run everyone of those camps and they make sure to maintain the level of need in those camps. Detroit, LA, Atlanta, we got plenty that the demofks ignore. No other americans ignore them, only the leftist elites. school choice and stop and frisk. without those two things, the left maintain the camps. Feel free to denounce the left
I never took it on, the demofks own the camps, and I stay away. if they don't care, I don't care.
And the Republicans can't get-r-done fer ya on accounta them Dems. And your endless moaning indicates you don't care.

which he?
we weren't talking about obammy either.
Well that's just wrong, will you be locking him up as well?

And the Republicans can't get-r-done fer ya on accounta them Dems. And your endless moaning indicates you don't care.
I already said I don't. did you miss that phrase in the last post? hmm, if they don't wish to better themselves I can't help them. So i don't try. BTW, you mentioned the camps.

I already said I don't. did you miss that phrase in the last post? hmm, if they don't wish to better themselves I can't help them. So i don't try. BTW, you mentioned the camps.
At least you voted Republican for nothing.

At least you voted Republican for nothing.
anyone who loses votes for nothing. it's why you all are pissed you lost to trump. you can't control him. hahahaahahahaha but hey, stay focused on the camps.

Cut the crap,just ask IG Horowitz WHAT he did to rule out possibility FBI officials & agents were motivated by politics, or some other agenda, & intentionally made all these "mistakes"! Exactly HOW did you arrive at your conclusion of no bias? Did u review all emails, texts, DMs?

— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) December 11, 2019
Horowitz is splitting hairs trying to have it both ways.

He said the reason WHY he found no political bias was... he found "NO DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE," nor did he find any "TESTIMONIAL EVIDENCE." In other words, he didn't find a paper trail and no one admitted their corruption to his face. But the problem with that is, the LACK of evidence doesn't PROVE there's NO POLITICAL BIAS. So he's been real sneaky in covering his ass by saying, he "FOUND NO DOCUMENTARY OR TESTIMONIAL EVIDENCE of bias," but that does in NO WAY, PROVE there was NONE. He just didn't find any, probably because he didn't want to find any, and isn't willing to say there is because he doesn't want the democrats down his throat for not helping them with a talking point they can crow about on their propaganda wing.

But when you have shit stains like Petey and Lisa texting back and forth about how they HATED Trump and did NOT want him to be elected, and stated they had an "INSURANCE POLICY," I think it's ASININE to just VAPIDLY make a blanket statement that there was NO POLITICAL BIAS. That's just patently a HUGE, ABSURD STRETCH.

But people are putting too much weight on this report. Horowitz conducted a VERY narrow investigation, and he had VERY little power or scope to investigate anything. If someone lied to him, he's just reporting the LIE.

Barr and Durham are the ones conducting the CRIMINAL investigation that have all the power to investigate, and they're also the ones that can PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL. So to anyone thinking this toothless Horowitz report is some reason to do a VICTORY LAP, I think it's a little SOON for that, and that you're going to have a very RUDE kick in the nuts coming when Barr and Durham release the findings of their CRIMINAL investigation.

Last edited:
Trump's hoax has failed. The IG appointed by lickspittle Barr has found the FBI investigation to be legit.

By Trump's standards, the FBI has been exonerated of illegal spying.

The end.
Hahaha.

That's some heavy duty spin.

Keep digging

If corrupt means were used to obtain FISA warrants, then that makes the FISA warrants themselves corrupt.

Use your head.
Yes, just like in any investigation when protocol is broken in collecting evidence... cops can get loose with their power and push too hard when trying to catch bad guys and oversight and accountability are important. But the misconduct in FISA does not invalidate the investigation. It means some agents pushed too hard to monitor Page. So yes, good catch, punish and reform as necessary but don’t push false narratives that Obama illegally spied on trump for a politically motivated which hunt. That’s BS and we all know it.
No we don't all know it.

Obama contributed $1 Million to The Dirty Dossier and then Gave The Order to The FBI to take Trump down based Soley on The Dirty Dossier he purchased from Russian Agents to use to Smear Trump.

Did Obama, Brennan And Clinton Illegally Collude To Take Trump Down?

"Not only did President Obama know about the investigation, he seems to have pushed it from the very beginning.

But don't take our word for it. Here's what Obama's Director of National Intelligence, the nation's former spy master, James Clapper, told CNN's Anderson Cooper:

"If it weren't for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, including Special Counsel (Robert) Mueller's investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place."
if you don’t know the witch-hunt narrative is BS then you are delusional... I think we already knew that as well.
What do you get for each time you post such IDIOTIC LEFTIST DRIVEL... a NICKEL?

From who... GEORGE SOROS?

You vapid moron.
Georgie gives me $100 a post. Not a bad deal
Pfft... you're ripping off Georgie at a nickel. Your shit ain't even worth reading if it's free.

Last edited:
These poor dumb rubes. All their delusions are being shattered and now they have gone full mental. Drinking the piss from the Pool of Forgetfulness.

Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice are not being arrested as promised.

The FBI investigation was not illegal, biased, or illegitimate.

Trump Tower was not wiretapped.

Deep down inside, this has GOT to hurt. But the poor dumb rubes can't permit themselves to see they were hoaxed yet again.

Cut the crap,just ask IG Horowitz WHAT he did to rule out possibility FBI officials & agents were motivated by politics, or some other agenda, & intentionally made all these "mistakes"! Exactly HOW did you arrive at your conclusion of no bias? Did u review all emails, texts, DMs?

— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) December 11, 2019
He said no documentation or witness testimony proving political bias caused their illegal actions.

IOW, nobody confessed.

Democrats calling this a win have set the bar pretty low.

Yes, just like in any investigation when protocol is broken in collecting evidence... cops can get loose with their power and push too hard when trying to catch bad guys and oversight and accountability are important. But the misconduct in FISA does not invalidate the investigation. It means some agents pushed too hard to monitor Page. So yes, good catch, punish and reform as necessary but don’t push false narratives that Obama illegally spied on trump for a politically motivated which hunt. That’s BS and we all know it.
No we don't all know it.

Obama contributed $1 Million to The Dirty Dossier and then Gave The Order to The FBI to take Trump down based Soley on The Dirty Dossier he purchased from Russian Agents to use to Smear Trump.

Did Obama, Brennan And Clinton Illegally Collude To Take Trump Down?

"Not only did President Obama know about the investigation, he seems to have pushed it from the very beginning.

But don't take our word for it. Here's what Obama's Director of National Intelligence, the nation's former spy master, James Clapper, told CNN's Anderson Cooper:

"If it weren't for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, including Special Counsel (Robert) Mueller's investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place."
if you don’t know the witch-hunt narrative is BS then you are delusional... I think we already knew that as well.
What do you get for each time you post such IDIOTIC LEFTIST DRIVEL... a NICKEL?

From who... GEORGE SOROS?

You vapid moron.
Georgie gives me $100 a post. Not a bad deal
Pfft... you're ripping off Georgie at a nickel. You're shit ain't even worth reading.
Then why are you responding to me? and better question, why do you run from the substance to throw mud and empty insults? That’s a white flag in my book. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back