Ignorance of the masses

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
Ok lets start, the President does NOT make laws. He does not create any new law. Congress does that all the President does is either sign it into law or reject it.

I keep reading threads here how the President will create this or that law or how Trump as President will do the same. Do any of you understand how the Government works?

Ok lets start, the President does NOT make laws. He does not create any new law. Congress does that all the President does is either sign it into law or reject it.

I keep reading threads here how the President will create this or that law or how Trump as President will do the same. Do any of you understand how the Government works?

The prez is the party leader and can have his buddies float bills that jive wh his plans .

Unless your Trump , and your party hates you .

Anyone can write and submit a bill..

RGS is right, though. The masses, right and left and center, that Obama does this or that, when in fact the actions may occur in government over which he has no control.

If Trump were elected, the Congress does not have to pass of his suggested laws.

I know right!

Law is created many ways here. Educate yourself.

Law of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The President has NO POWER granted to him to create a law, all he can do is get one of his supporters in Congress to create a bill for CONGRESS to debate and vote on. Yet I keep reading stories here and in the Press where Trump or Obama have or will create some law. And the gullible lap it up.

President Obama said one of the first things he would do is close down Gitmo. How did that work out?.

The President has NO POWER granted to him to create a law, all he can do is get one of his supporters in Congress to create a bill for CONGRESS to debate and vote on. Yet I keep reading stories here and in the Press where Trump or Obama have or will create some law. And the gullible lap it up.
And what exactly do you think an Executive Order is, a greeting card?

And what exactly do you think an Executive Order is, a greeting card?
So you think an executive order is a law? Perhaps that explains why you don't care when people LIKE OBAMA violate the Constitution and the law of the land.

Again for the slow all an executive order can legally do is direct Executive agency how to enforce already existing laws it does NOT create modify or change an existing law. Unless you are Obama then you try anyway.

Forum List

Back