IHOP has a nasty all you can eat promotion going on right now

"ALL YOU CAN EAT PANCAKES"????

WHo the fuck can eat pancakes over and over without getting sick??? lol Isn't that a big much for the human digestive system? I heard of all you can eat shrimp not pancakes

IHOP is trying to kill mutherfuckers

I'm sure you're fatter already

Ask your boyfriend to take you to IHOP

I love pancakes!
May head to IHop this evening.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll eat me some pancakes until I explode. I wonder if they'll let me bring in my half gallon of real
maple syrup

you going to die
Eventually, but I doubt if I'll succumb to pancakes

You will if you eat of lot of them
How many is a lot? Is 23 a lot? I feel pretty good. Kind of sleepy and am wanting to watch the Army Navy Game, but I doubt I'm dying.

I love pancakes!
Thanks for the heads up. I'll eat me some pancakes until I explode. I wonder if they'll let me bring in my half gallon of real
maple syrup

you going to die

How many is a lot? Is 23 a lot? I feel pretty good. Kind of sleepy and am wanting to watch the Army Navy Game, but I doubt I'm dying.

Two stacks of pancakes is lot

I love pancakes!
maple syrup

you going to die
Dear fbj
No doubt we are all going to die.

But while we are alive
and have freedom to enjoy life
Are we going to go out and do
what we love or lose time
Sitting back criticizing others
for their choices. That's them
enjoying their time on earth.

What do you love fbj
Griping about pancakes that
Other ppl might eat? Really ?
Surely you have more in life than that!
You actually have grasped the meaning of life, Emily. Have a blast! eat what you want, usually in moderation, but if you want to eat 2 dozen pancakes, go for it.

My mom passed at 54 and my dad outlived her by 38 years. Once Mom was gone, dad swore off Corn Flakes and Raisin Bran in favor of bacon and eggs.
I headed up to Connecticut for a visit about the time of his 93rd birthday. During my visit, he had an appointment with his cardiologist. I drove him there and seeing as the old bugger wouldn't tell my sister and I what his doctors said, I went in with him. We sat in an exam room and the doctor, probably in his late 50's, asked, "So, John, what did you have for breakfast today?
Dad replied, Bacon and eggs, same as I've had every morning for the last 38 years."
The doc replied, "John, you know that stuff is going to kill you."
Dead pan, the old man replied, That's what the last 4 cardiologists I've outlived said."
There's no arguing with that. He ate what he wanted and had one hell of a run until the prostate cancer got him about 6 weeks later. He hung in as long as he was enjoying life.

I can't eat the stuff at IHOP. It's just too much, too rich, too over the top. Pancakes with ice cream and whipped cream? Yuck! I would rather just have plain pancakes and two will do it, thanks. :D

I can't eat the stuff at IHOP. It's just too much, too rich, too over the top. Pancakes with ice cream and whipped cream? Yuck! I would rather just have plain pancakes and two will do it, thanks. :D

That shit sounds retarded. pancakes is breakfast and should be treated as such. Not like dessert. Why would anyone want ice cream for breakfast

I love pancakes!
maple syrup

you going to die

Two stacks of pancakes is lot
2 stacks of a dozen? Yes that would be a lot.

That shit sounds retarded. pancakes is breakfast and should be treated as such. Not like dessert. Why would anyone want ice cream for breakfast
Why not? I own a bar. Sometimes I eat breakfast at 2 AM and sometimes at 4 PM. I'm an adult, no longer subject to my parents' rules and if I want to have a bowl of ice cream for breakfast and grits for desert, I will.
We get it. You don't like pancakes. OK. Don't eat pancakes. Everyone else will point and talk about you behind your back, but I bet they already do. :D

Why not? I own a bar. Sometimes I eat breakfast at 2 AM and sometimes at 4 PM. I'm an adult, no longer subject to my parents' rules and if I want to have a bowl of ice cream for breakfast and grits for desert, I will.
We get it. You don't like pancakes. OK. Don't eat pancakes. Everyone else will point and talk about you behind your back, but I bet they already do. :D

Never said I didn't like pancakes I just said having a all you can eat pancake special was weird.

What is the price for the all you can eat pancakes?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

$5.00
Dang, I've been hittin' the wrong joint. I've been doing the all-you-can pancake breakfasts at Denny's, and they charge me for every plate.

Well they must think you are retarded
Yes, but their pancakes are scrumptious.

If they charge you for every plate how is it all you can eat?

What is the price for the all you can eat pancakes?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

$5.00
Dang, I've been hittin' the wrong joint. I've been doing the all-you-can pancake breakfasts at Denny's, and they charge me for every plate.

See, I order a pancake breakfast, and then I order another one, and then I order another one, and . . .

Oh, never mind.

See, I order a pancake breakfast, and then I order another one, and then I order another one, and . . .

Oh, never mind.

You belong in a nut house

Forum List

Back