🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'll bet any amount of money you can't answer this question.

I asked for someone to name three mass shootings that did not happen in a gun free zone. You provided a website. You did not name any mass shootings. If you would care to do so, we can take a look at them and see if they really were gun free or not.

I have no desire to play your semantic games. As I've demonstrated, less than 20% of "mass shootings" occur in "gun free zones".
Name one. Just one. Then we can examine what really happened. I am not going to sift through and research an entire website for accuracy. Name one, or STFU!

:lol:

No, I think I'll keep posting, thank you very much. If that upsets you, you're welcome to go fuck yourself.

As I said, I have no interest in playing your games. I'm not going to waste time finding examples for you to figure out ways of weaseling out of them. I answered the question in your OP.
You did not answer my question. You provided a website, probably biased, and expect me to do all the work. That's not how it works. I asked for examples, and you provided none. You lose.

Whatever makes you feel better. I'm sure I'd be embarrassed to, if I started a thread as failing as this one.

Here, I'll even give you some ammunition for your argument:

UPDATED: More misleading information from Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety on guns: "Analysis of Recent Mass Shootings," Showing how mass public shootings keep occurring in gun-free zones - Crime Prevention Research Center

If you re-define "mass shootings" to mean mass shootings that take place in public and are not involved with the commission of other crimes (which account for 0.001% of gun deaths in this country), you might have a better shot at your OP.
I was about to post that same link. It shows how Bloomberg plays lose with the facts. You might want to take a good look at it. And I assumed that most people would have the intelligence, not to mention the intellectual integrity, to know that I was referring to PUBLIC mass shootings. But then, I forget who I'm talking to. Idiot!

I have no desire to play your semantic games. As I've demonstrated, less than 20% of "mass shootings" occur in "gun free zones".
Name one. Just one. Then we can examine what really happened. I am not going to sift through and research an entire website for accuracy. Name one, or STFU!

No, I think I'll keep posting, thank you very much. If that upsets you, you're welcome to go fuck yourself.

As I said, I have no interest in playing your games. I'm not going to waste time finding examples for you to figure out ways of weaseling out of them. I answered the question in your OP.
You did not answer my question. You provided a website, probably biased, and expect me to do all the work. That's not how it works. I asked for examples, and you provided none. You lose.

Whatever makes you feel better. I'm sure I'd be embarrassed to, if I started a thread as failing as this one.

UPDATED: More misleading information from Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety on guns: "Analysis of Recent Mass Shootings," Showing how mass public shootings keep occurring in gun-free zones - Crime Prevention Research Center

If you re-define "mass shootings" to mean mass shootings that take place in public and are not involved with the commission of other crimes (which account for 0.001% of gun deaths in this country), you might have a better shot at your OP.
I was about to post that same link. It shows how Bloomberg plays lose with the facts. You might want to take a good look at it. And I assumed that most people would have the intelligence, not to mention the intellectual integrity, to know that I was referring to PUBLIC mass shootings. But then, I forget who I'm talking to. Idiot!

No, it actually doesn't. But that's not the point. I appreciate your attempt to move the goal posts, but you yourself defined "mass shooting" for this thread, and you didn't mention anything about "public".

Just for your information, a mass shooting is where four or more people are killed. So, can anyone name three mass shootings that took place somewhere other than a gun free zone.

No, it actually doesn't. But that's not the point. I appreciate your attempt to move the goal posts, but you yourself defined "mass shooting" for this thread, and you didn't mention anything about "public".

Just for your information, a mass shooting is where four or more people are killed. So, can anyone name three mass shootings that took place somewhere other than a gun free zone.
And I suppose you think that everyone includes shootings on private property in the mass shooting category? When I say mass shooting, what do most people think of? Try using your brain, if you even have one. You know perfectly well that I meant public mass shootings. YOU are the one who tried to move the goal posts. Not me.

You people are goddamn idiots.
Other countries? Gun free zones that have armed guards? Lol you stupid fucks.
You all know what the op meant.
And the dumbass doctor wants to bring up semantics :lol:

And I suppose you think that everyone includes shootings on private property in the mass shooting category? When I say mass shooting, what do most people think of? Try using your brain, if you even have one. You know perfectly well that I meant public mass shootings. YOU are the one who tried to move the goal posts. Not me.

You didn't say anything about them being public, you just said "mass shootings". Now you're redefining your terms - which is nothing more than a nice way to say "moving the goalposts".

If you narrow the field down to public, random mass shootings, you're left with a list of perhaps 10 incidents over the last 10 years, with a body count likely in the 300s.

Compare that to the number of accidental gun deaths in the same time frame (10x as many).

Something else I just noticed. There is no way to add Admin to your ignore list, or that idiot would be gone already. :)

Something else I just noticed. There is no way to add Admin to your ignore list, or that idiot would be gone already. :)

Yep. That butthurt that you are feeling is one of my favorite side benefits of being a mod.

You didn't say anything about them being public, you just said "mass shootings". Now you're redefining your terms - which is nothing more than a nice way to say "moving the goalposts".

If you narrow the field down to public, random mass shootings, you're left with a list of perhaps 10 incidents over the last 10 years, with a body count likely in the 300s.

Compare that to the number of accidental gun deaths in the same time frame (10x as many).
You can split hairs all you like. No one's buying it. Almost 99 percent of all public mass shootings happened in gun free zones. This has been true since the 1950's. Others seem to know what I meant by mass shootings. You either lack the intelligence to know what I obviously meant, or you have an agenda. Which is it?

Try saying what you mean to say.

The FBI derived definition: FOUR or more shot and/or killed in a single event [incident], at the same general time and location, not including the shooter.

Yep. That butthurt that you are feeling is one of my favorite side benefits of being a mod.
Not butt hurt. Disgust that you can be so dense. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? I don't care if you're a Mod. You're still a biased idiot, with no intellectual integrity to speak of.

You can split hairs all you like. No one's buying it. Almost 99 percent of all public mass shootings happened in gun free zones. This has been true since the 1950's. Others seem to know what I meant by mass shootings. You either lack the intelligence to know what I obviously meant, or you have an agenda. Which is it?

Nope, still not there yet - you've still gotta move the goalposts some more. But I'm sure you can do it.

Most public "mass shootings" occur on the street - which in most cases are not "gun free zones".

You've still got to add the "random" caveat to make your claims true.

The FBI derived definition: FOUR or more shot and/or killed in a single event [incident], at the same general time and location, not including the shooter.
Others seem to know what I was talking about. I shouldn't have to state the obvious. When people say mass shooting, they almost always refer to PUBLIC mass shootings. It's common knowledge that this is what people mean by mass shooting. Now that I have clarified what is meant by the term mass shooting, how about offering three examples that happened somewhere other than a gun free zone?

Not butt hurt. Disgust that you can be so dense. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? I don't care if you're a Mod. You're still a biased idiot, with no intellectual integrity to speak of.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sure looks like butthurt from here. But you're welcome to call it whatever you like.

And it's actually pretty awesome to be me - thanks for asking. Now let's try to stay on topic.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sure looks like butthurt from here. But you're welcome to call it whatever you like.

And it's actually pretty awesome to be me - thanks for asking. Now let's try to stay on topic.
All righty then. Now that we are clear that I meant PUBLIC mass shootings, how about giving me the examples I asked for? I bet you can't do it.

Others seem to know what I was talking about. I shouldn't have to state the obvious. When people say mass shooting, they almost always refer to PUBLIC mass shootings. It's common knowledge that this is what people mean by mass shooting. Now that I have clarified what is meant by the term mass shooting, how about offering three examples that happened somewhere other than a gun free zone?

Here it is. Can you name three mass shootings, in the last ten years, that happened someplace other than a gun free zone? Didn't think so.
You weren't specific. I used the definition as well. You said, "someplace other than a gun free zone".
Apparently your "common knowledge" is a smidge too common.

Investigators discovered a 9mm Glock handgun that may have been privately owned by one of the slain Marines and are determining if it was used against Abdulazeez during the shootings. It was also determined that the reserve center's commanding officer used a personal firearm against Abdulazeez.

2015 Chattanooga shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
chattanooga-600x341.jpg

Here it is. Can you name three mass shootings, in the last ten years, that happened someplace other than a gun free zone? Didn't think so.
You weren't specific. I used the definition as well. You said, "someplace other than a gun free zone".
Apparently your "common knowledge" is a smidge too common.
Yeah. I forget, sometimes, that some people on here do not have the mental capacity required to connect the dots. I believe that you, as well as everyone else on here, knew exactly what I meant. But now that we clarified what I really meant, how about those examples I asked for? Anyone?

Forum List

Back