🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'll bet any amount of money you can't answer this question.

The solution proposed to the "gun free zone" claim has been that we need armed security guards in our schools.

UnCensored is suffering from schizophrenia. He is trying to claim that the Istanbul airport, which has armed guards, is a "gun free zone". If his idiocy is accepted, that would mean a school with an armed guard would still be a "gun free zone"! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You just can't buy this kind of entertainment.

Using "mass shootings" as a metric is ridiculous as it is, since they account for a fraction of a percent of gun deaths in this country.

Here it is. Can you name three mass shootings, in the last ten years, that happened someplace other than a gun free zone? Didn't think so.

I can name 100,000 places that were gunfree zones where shootings didn't happen.
I use Elephant Repellent in my back yard daily. I haven't had an elephant intrusion in 16 years. It must be working.

Just a matter of time before one of our airports are attacked. Then we will be watching the "gun free zone™" rubes do even more fantastical mind twists to keep the meme alive.

You know, all during the 70s we had multiple attacks on police stations by the Weathermen.

Terrorists don't care about this "gun free zone" myth. They are all about attacking very public places to scare the sheep into staying home. THAT is their motive.

As the Istanbul and Brussels airport (number FIVE! Show me the money!) prove, terrorists don't give a flying fuck about guns or no guns in the "zone". They care about inducing TERROR. Duh!

"Gun free zone™" is a made up term by propagandists for retards.

The 9/11 terrorists didn't even need guns to inflict the biggest death score in history by terrorists.

You rubes are too hung up on the "gun free zone™" myth.

As for non-terrorist incidents, you know what the REAL common factors are? The vast, vast majority of them take place at the workplace or the school of the killer. There is where we should be focusing our efforts to reducing these terrible crimes. Just like we raised awareness about the signs that someone is suicidal, we need to start looking at signs someone is homicidal at work and at school.

Here it is. Can you name three mass shootings, in the last ten years, that happened someplace other than a gun free zone? Didn't think so.

The better question is which mass shooting hasn't been a DHS capstone staged event sold to the dumbed down masses as real time?

Just for your information, a mass shooting is where four or more people are killed. So, can anyone name three mass shootings that took place somewhere other than a gun free zone.

Just for your information, a mass shooting is where four or more people are killed. So, can anyone name three mass shootings that took place somewhere other than a gun free zone.

Already did. Did you miss it?

This website should answer your question for you. Should they be expecting a check?

Analysis of Mass Shootings

“Gun-free” Zones

Ninety-four of the 133 incidents (71%) took place wholly in private residences. Of the 38 incidents in public spaces, at least 21 took place wholly or in part where concealed guns could be lawfully carried. All told, no more than 17 of the shootings (13%) took place entirely in public spaces that were so-called “gun-free zones.”

This website should answer your question for you. Should they be expecting a check?

“Gun-free” Zones

Ninety-four of the 133 incidents (71%) took place wholly in private residences. Of the 38 incidents in public spaces, at least 21 took place wholly or in part where concealed guns could be lawfully carried. All told, no more than 17 of the shootings (13%) took place entirely in public spaces that were so-called “gun-free zones.”
I asked for someone to name three mass shootings that did not happen in a gun free zone. You provided a website. You did not name any mass shootings. If you would care to do so, we can take a look at them and see if they really were gun free or not.

“Gun-free” Zones

I asked for someone to name three mass shootings that did not happen in a gun free zone. You provided a website. You did not name any mass shootings. If you would care to do so, we can take a look at them and see if they really were gun free or not.

I have no desire to play your semantic games. As I've demonstrated, less than 20% of "mass shootings" occur in "gun free zones".

“Gun-free” Zones

I have no desire to play your semantic games. As I've demonstrated, less than 20% of "mass shootings" occur in "gun free zones".
Name one. Just one. Then we can examine what really happened. I am not going to sift through and research an entire website for accuracy. Name one, or STFU!

“Gun-free” Zones

Name one. Just one. Then we can examine what really happened. I am not going to sift through and research an entire website for accuracy. Name one, or STFU!

:lol:

No, I think I'll keep posting, thank you very much. If that upsets you, you're welcome to go fuck yourself.

As I said, I have no interest in playing your games. I'm not going to waste time finding examples for you to figure out ways of weaseling out of them. I answered the question in your OP.

“Gun-free” Zones

No, I think I'll keep posting, thank you very much. If that upsets you, you're welcome to go fuck yourself.

As I said, I have no interest in playing your games. I'm not going to waste time finding examples for you to figure out ways of weaseling out of them. I answered the question in your OP.
You did not answer my question. You provided a website, probably biased, and expect me to do all the work. That's not how it works. I asked for examples, and you provided none. You lose.

You did not answer my question. You provided a website, probably biased, and expect me to do all the work. That's not how it works. I asked for examples, and you provided none. You lose.

Whatever makes you feel better. I'm sure I'd be embarrassed to, if I started a thread as failing as this one.

Here, I'll even give you some ammunition for your argument:

UPDATED: More misleading information from Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety on guns: "Analysis of Recent Mass Shootings," Showing how mass public shootings keep occurring in gun-free zones - Crime Prevention Research Center

If you re-define "mass shootings" to mean mass shootings that take place in public and are not involved with the commission of other crimes (which account for 0.001% of gun deaths in this country), you might have a better shot at your OP.

[
Istanbul airport has some of the tightest airport security, including armed guards.

By your own standards it is not a gun free zone:

Oh, if the police must be disarmed, then there are NO "gun free zones" in the USA.

But alas, you are merely lying.

Like all airports, Ataturk is indeed "gun free."

Nope. They have armed police on base at all times. Again, by your own standard for the GOP convention, it is not a gun free zone.

I post and cite the facts, you lie - you're a democrat, it's your way, G-Tard.

Same deal. In fact, the shooter was taken down by the armed security personnel on the base.

By your own standard, it is not a gun free zone.

It's wasn't a base, sploogy. You get none of the details right and simply hope that others are ignorant enough to buy your absurd lies.

I get it, you're a democrat, you lie.

Like all airports, Ataturk is indeed "gun free."

Is that why the third bomber was shot before blowing himself up.

Forum List

Back