🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'll bet any amount of money you can't answer this question.

You people are goddamn idiots.
Other countries? Gun free zones that have armed guards? Lol you stupid fucks.
You all know what the op meant.
And the dumbass doctor wants to bring up semantics :lol:
Something else I just noticed. There is no way to add Admin to your ignore list, or that idiot would be gone already. :)

Yep. That butthurt that you are feeling is one of my favorite side benefits of being a mod.
Not butt hurt. Disgust that you can be so dense. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? I don't care if you're a Mod. You're still a biased idiot, with no intellectual integrity to speak of.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sure looks like butthurt from here. But you're welcome to call it whatever you like.

And it's actually pretty awesome to be me - thanks for asking. Now let's try to stay on topic.
All righty then. Now that we are clear that I meant PUBLIC mass shootings, how about giving me the examples I asked for? I bet you can't do it.

Ok, sure.

Carson City IHOP. 5 dead, not a "gun free zone".
IHOP Rampage: Soldiers Weren't Targets

The Uber shooter in Kalamazoo. 6 dead, not a "gun free zone".
Michigan police say 6 dead in random shooting spree, suspect arrested | Fox News

Gabby Giffords shooting. 6 dead, not a "gun free zone".
Arizona Congresswoman Giffords shot; doctors 'optimistic' about recovery chances

Here it is. Can you name three mass shootings, in the last ten years, that happened someplace other than a gun free zone? Didn't think so.

Foolish question. Gun free zones serve a single purpose, any crime committed within the grounds of a GF Zone is enhanced by such a designation. For example, a trespass (CA Law) conviction can result in only a 6-month jail sentence, if armed with a gun, the sentence is enhanced and the offender can serve a full year on the enhancement alone.

Something else I just noticed. There is no way to add Admin to your ignore list, or that idiot would be gone already. :)

Yep. That butthurt that you are feeling is one of my favorite side benefits of being a mod.
Not butt hurt. Disgust that you can be so dense. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? I don't care if you're a Mod. You're still a biased idiot, with no intellectual integrity to speak of.

Sure looks like butthurt from here. But you're welcome to call it whatever you like.

And it's actually pretty awesome to be me - thanks for asking. Now let's try to stay on topic.
All righty then. Now that we are clear that I meant PUBLIC mass shootings, how about giving me the examples I asked for? I bet you can't do it.

Ok, sure.

Michigan police say 6 dead in random shooting spree, suspect arrested | Fox News

Arizona Congresswoman Giffords shot; doctors 'optimistic' about recovery chances
I believe that the Uber shooting happened while the shooter was on duty. Uber has a gun free policy for it's employees. So the shooter had a gun in a situation where he was not permitted to have one. So technically, it was a gun free zone, regardless of where the shooting took place. Also, Ihop restaurants allow each store to determine whether or not they are gun free or not. I have not seen anything on this particular stores policy. I also believe that safeway stores have a ban on guns.

Good folks, the O/Poster is a masochist on here for his daily share of abuse......and liking it.....Just ignore the moron.

Ok, sure.

I believe that the Uber shooting happened while the shooter was on duty. Uber has a gun free policy for it's employees. So the shooter had a gun in a situation where he was not permitted to have one. So technically, it was a gun free zone, regardless of where the shooting took place.

:lol:

Now that might be the most impressive bit of spin I've seen so far. The Uber shooter's victims weren't in his car - nothing prevented them from returning fire.

Also, Ihop restaurants allow each store to determine whether or not they are gun free or not. I have not seen anything on this particular stores policy. I also believe that safeway stores have a ban on guns.

I got these examples from that pro-gun blog I posted before, so if you doubt them, you're welcome to take it up with them.

Ok, sure.

I believe that the Uber shooting happened while the shooter was on duty. Uber has a gun free policy for it's employees. So the shooter had a gun in a situation where he was not permitted to have one. So technically, it was a gun free zone, regardless of where the shooting took place.

Now that might be the most impressive bit of spin I've seen so far. The Uber shooter's victims weren't in his car - nothing prevented them from returning fire.

Also, Ihop restaurants allow each store to determine whether or not they are gun free or not. I have not seen anything on this particular stores policy. I also believe that safeway stores have a ban on guns.

I got these examples from that pro-gun blog I posted before, so if you doubt them, you're welcome to take it up with them.
The Uber shooter had a gun in a company vehicle. A gun free zone. If he did not have have the gun, there would have been no shooting. Safeway has a no gun policy. Look it up. And IHOP allows it's restaurants to decide whether they are gun free or not. I have not seen anything on whether this particular store was gun free or not. Have you? No spin. Just the facts.

Ok, sure.

The Uber shooter had a gun in a company vehicle. A gun free zone. If he did not have have the gun, there would have been no shooting. Safeway has a no gun policy. Look it up. And IHOP allows it's restaurants to decide whether they are gun free or not. I have not seen anything on whether this particular store was gun free or not. Have you? No spin. Just the facts.

The Giffords shooting didn't happen in a Safeway, it happened outside a Safeway. The Uber shooting didn't take place inside the car, either. The IHOP allowed guns.

All spin, no facts. But as I said before, carry on.

Ok, sure.

The Giffords shooting didn't happen in a Safeway, it happened outside a Safeway. The Uber shooting didn't take place inside the car, either. The IHOP allowed guns.

All spin, no facts. But as I said before, carry on.
It happened on Safeway property, did it not? Same thing. The Uber shooter, I believe, was shooting people from his car. A gun free zone. And I'll need a link to confirm that the IHOP did allow guns. I looked and couldn't find anything.

Is the OP writer backpedaling his ass off, or what?

You owe me some cash, man.

Here it is. Can you name three mass shootings, in the last ten years, that happened someplace other than a gun free zone? Didn't think so.

My answer is no, now send the money via paypal.

Right off the top of my head my answer is no, I can't.

There I answered your question.

When do I pick up my check?

Forum List

Back