I'll blackmail my own country

self incrimination is why he took the 5th. okey dokey, innocent until proven guilty - i get that. so begins the game.
Was that babble supposed to mean something?

you know.... he's innocent until proven guilty cause of due process 'n all.

but as far as actually refusing to answer & taking the fifth? you gotta ask stone's lawyers about that, cause he's doing on their advise.
In other words, you got nothing.

but mueller has everything.
He has nothing that you can name. That means he has nothing.

self incrimination is why he took the 5th. okey dokey, innocent until proven guilty - i get that. so begins the game.

but as far as actually refusing to answer & taking the fifth? you gotta ask stone's lawyers about that, cause he's doing on their advise.

of course i can't name anything because it hasn't gone public.... seriously, how stupid are you? here's a coinky-dinky you may not know about, or probably don't care--- but roger stone & paul manafort go waaaaaaaaaay back ( decades ) to when they were 2 out of 4 business partners in a lobbying firm working on behalf of some very nasty dictators of foreign nations. google it.

d'oh!

of course i can't name anything because it hasn't gone public.... seriously, how stupid are you? here's a coinky-dinky you may not know about, or probably don't care--- but roger stone & paul manafort go waaaaaaaaaay back ( decades ) to when they were 2 out of 4 business partners in a lobbying firm working on behalf of some very nasty dictators of foreign nations. google it.

d'oh!
In other words, you're blowing hot gas out your ass. You just admitted you're making claims you can't substantiate. You do that a lot, of course. You're always saying "big daddy Mueller is going to get Trump," and then you can't produce anything. Mueller has nothing on Stone. The later told Mueller to go fuck himself, and Mueller did nothing. That's because he has nothing.

Sleazy innuendoes are not facts.

d'oh!
And?

d'oh!
In other words, you're blowing hot gas out your ass. You just admitted you're making claims you can't substantiate. You do that a lot, of course. You're always saying "big daddy Mueller is going to get Trump," and then you can't produce anything. Mueller has nothing on Stone. The later told Mueller to go fuck himself, and Mueller did nothing. That's because he has nothing.

Sleazy innuendoes are not facts.

you see, i give educated guesses based on facts already made public & will give sources when warrented. . i have been up front & open about all that from the get go regarding this clusterfuck of an administration. you sir- are completely denying even the possibility that nafarious goings on is truly happening. lol.... my bet is on the info i read, see, & hear over yours that are keeping you poorly educated & in the dark.

it's all gonna come out one way or the other. we'll see who was more tuned in & correct about what will come to pass.

d'oh!
And?

their co mingled past was not very kosher to say the least... you know, not upstanding citizens at all...& they have ties to trump going back to that time as well....

just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

Want to avoid legal trouble? Start by not cheating on your wife and don't cavort with murderous strongmen or their lobbyists

d'oh!
And?

their co mingled past was not very kosher to say the least... you know, not upstanding citizens at all...& they have ties to trump going back to that time as well....

Like hitlery and obammy

d'oh!
And?

Like hitlery and obammy

uh, no.

d'oh!
And?

Like hitlery and obammy

uh, no.
Duh, yes

Forum List

Back