I'll blackmail my own country

What emails?

Mueller docs show communications between Corsi, Stone on WikiLeaks's email release
By Jacqueline Thomsen and Olivia Beavers - 11/27/18 06:28 PM EST

Mueller docs show communications between Corsi, Stone on WikiLeaks's email release

you're welcome.

Communication is not illegal.

when it's about a crime - at best it's foreknowledge of a crime yet to be committed, & at wort, they are willing participants.

d'oh!

If you're concerned about crime, then please pay attention to the Clinton Foundation and the Obama admin's abuse of the FISA court to spy on a poltiical campaign.
IF only they would investigate the Clintons. If only If only If only If only......

There are smoke signals that this is underway...

yup, Trumpdrones are THAT stupid ....

lying under oath is a crime regardless how many times you change your testimony ..

DUMBASSES.
Corsi wasn't under oath, moron.

look it up dumbass

For obvious reasons, criminals rarely reveal their plans to people who aren’t in on the scheme—they don’t want to be caught. But, as a legal matter, knowing in advance about hacking is not itself sufficient to charge someone with a crime unless the person lied about that knowledge to the FBI, to Congress, or under oath.

CRIME ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

now feel free to STFU
The claim was that he committed perjury. That's obvious bullshit since he wasn't under oath. Mueller has no evidence that Corsi committed any crime. None.

you dont have to be under oath to commit perjury .. but how would you know that, you're an idiot RW'r

lying under oath is a crime regardless how many times you change your testimony ..

DUMBASSES.

look it up dumbass

For obvious reasons, criminals rarely reveal their plans to people who aren’t in on the scheme—they don’t want to be caught. But, as a legal matter, knowing in advance about hacking is not itself sufficient to charge someone with a crime unless the person lied about that knowledge to the FBI, to Congress, or under oath.

now feel free to STFU
The claim was that he committed perjury. That's obvious bullshit since he wasn't under oath. Mueller has no evidence that Corsi committed any crime. None.

lie to Congress or the Feds and see where it gets you idiotboi ...
Lying to Congress? Nothing. Only people who support Trump are indicted for lying.

DUMBASSES.

look it up dumbass

now feel free to STFU

you dont have to be under oath to commit perjury .. but how would you know that, you're an idiot RW'r
Yes you do, moron.

you're welcome.

when it's about a crime - at best it's foreknowledge of a crime yet to be committed, & at wort, they are willing participants.

d'oh!

If you're concerned about crime, then please pay attention to the Clinton Foundation and the Obama admin's abuse of the FISA court to spy on a poltiical campaign.
IF only they would investigate the Clintons. If only If only If only If only......

Not for nothing but how many more years ,how many more hours must she be investigated?

DUMBASSES.

look it up dumbass

now feel free to STFU

You give idiots a bad name

You sad little dweeb. If what they were talking about was a crime, they would have been charged with the crime. Instead, Corsi is being charged with "lying" because he forgot about an email that he himself gave to the FBI with all of us email and other records.

derp derp derp ^^^^^^^^^

charged with lying so he claims he forgot ...

uh huh, suuuuuuurrrrreeeee he forgot.

The FBI allowed him to amend his testimony, and then they charged him with lying anyway. Mueller is a scumbag.
Maybe BUT like trump the scumbag is your scumbag Mueller is ours
It's good to see that you finally admit he's a scumbag.
People like you think so People like me regard him as a fine example of an american Now trump has a record of scumbagness Always was always will be
and a great president. scumbagness isn't a qualification.

d'oh!

Not for nothing but how many more years ,how many more hours must she be investigated?

She's hasn't been the subject of an honest investigation, so let's actually have one.

lol.... of course! those emails written by them to each other are just a figment of mueller's imagination .............. :113:
What emails?

you're welcome.

d'oh!

You sad little dweeb. If what they were talking about was a crime, they would have been charged with the crime. Instead, Corsi is being charged with "lying" because he forgot about an email that he himself gave to the FBI with all of us email and other records.

sure, sure. who will be the next one in the barrel? stone, corzi, or traitor tot?

tick tock...............

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.

Translation: The Status Quo Swamp is getting desperater and desperater.

roger stone just pleaded the 5th & that seems pretty desperate to me.
how?

self incrimination is why he took the 5th. okey dokey, innocent until proven guilty - i get that. so begins the game.

lol.... of course! those emails written by them to each other are just a figment of mueller's imagination .............. :113:
What emails?

you're welcome.

d'oh!

but but but obamaaaaa & hillary.................................

what no benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii too?

d'oh!

645558 years & 4658630304947363409 hours.

d'oh!

She's hasn't been the subject of an honest investigation, so let's actually have one.

74be2fd4676d9d5b40b249be841e02e5493dadb2.gif

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

how?

self incrimination is why he took the 5th. okey dokey, innocent until proven guilty - i get that. so begins the game.
Was that babble supposed to mean something?

how?

It means he's not that bright.

how?

he said he wasn't going to play his game.

how?

you know.... he's innocent until proven guilty cause of due process 'n all.

but as far as actually refusing to answer & taking the fifth? you gotta ask stone's lawyers about that, cause he's doing on their advise.

how?

but as far as actually refusing to answer & taking the fifth? you gotta ask stone's lawyers about that, cause he's doing on their advise.
In other words, you got nothing.

how?

correct, because, wait for it...... there hasn't been a crime identified. He's being asked about something that isn't a crime. why should he have to answer any question until he is charged with something. that is due process bubba.

how?

In other words, you got nothing.

but mueller has everything.

Forum List

Back