I'll blackmail my own country

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.

Translation: The Status Quo Swamp is getting desperater and desperater.

roger stone just pleaded the 5th & that seems pretty desperate to me.

Considering the perjury traps being set by Mueller, saying anything can be self-incriminating. Stone is smart to take a defensive position in light of how Corsi is being framed.

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

Considering the perjury traps being set by Mueller, saying anything can be self-incriminating. Stone is smart to take a defensive position in light of how Corsi is being framed.

lol.... of course! those emails written by them to each other are just a figment of mueller's imagination .............. :113:

lol.... of course! those emails written by them to each other are just a figment of mueller's imagination .............. :113:
What emails?

Trump blackmailing the artists of blackmail and corruption... publicly!

Finally we have a president with balls. It's been too long.

What emails?

Mueller docs show communications between Corsi, Stone on WikiLeaks's email release
By Jacqueline Thomsen and Olivia Beavers - 11/27/18 06:28 PM EST

Mueller docs show communications between Corsi, Stone on WikiLeaks's email release

you're welcome.

Trump blackmailing the artists of blackmail and corruption... publicly!

Finally we have a president with balls. It's been too long.

nooooooooo.... he's just racking up multiple charges of witness tampering & obstruction of justice charges. doing it so all can see doesn't change the fact is is committing all kindsa crimes.... it matters not whether a bank robber drills thru a bank vault in the dead of night or robs a bank in broad daylight.

What emails?

you're welcome.

Communication is not illegal.

What emails?

you're welcome.

when it's about a crime - at best it's foreknowledge of a crime yet to be committed, & at wort, they are willing participants.

d'oh!

What emails?

you're welcome.

when it's about a crime - at best it's foreknowledge of a crime yet to be committed, & at wort, they are willing participants.

d'oh!

You sad little dweeb. If what they were talking about was a crime, they would have been charged with the crime. Instead, Corsi is being charged with "lying" because he forgot about an email that he himself gave to the FBI with all of us email and other records.

What emails?

you're welcome.

d'oh!

You sad little dweeb. If what they were talking about was a crime, they would have been charged with the crime. Instead, Corsi is being charged with "lying" because he forgot about an email that he himself gave to the FBI with all of us email and other records.

derp derp derp ^^^^^^^^^

charged with lying so he claims he forgot ...

uh huh, suuuuuuurrrrreeeee he forgot.

What emails?

you're welcome.

d'oh!

derp derp derp ^^^^^^^^^

how exactly is lying a crime anyway. were they under oath? if you commit perjury what is the sentence? he didn't lie, he had emails he gave up. you think he knew them all off the top of his head? so you can tell us all your emails? really? you're that good eh? let me take a moment and...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

they wrote em. neither denied it. where's the lie? and what's the crime?

What emails?

you're welcome.
Not a crime, dumbass. I talked to all kinds of people about Wikileaks. Am I a criminal?

What emails?

you're welcome.

d'oh!
What "crime?"

What emails?

you're welcome.

d'oh!

derp derp derp ^^^^^^^^^

The FBI allowed him to amend his testimony, and then they charged him with lying anyway. Mueller is a scumbag.

you're welcome.

d'oh!

derp derp derp ^^^^^^^^^

The FBI allowed him to amend his testimony, and then they charged him with lying anyway. Mueller is a scumbag.
Maybe BUT like trump the scumbag is your scumbag Mueller is ours

yup, Trumpdrones are THAT stupid ....

lying under oath is a crime regardless how many times you change your testimony ..

DUMBASSES.

Forum List

Back