I'll blackmail my own country

He does? Where? Two years! Come on big mouth where?
"" I never had dealings with Russia"" lol He lied about Russia Russia knows They have him by the nads
And?
And it's possible he lied about it to Mueller. If he did, he could be facing perjury charges.

trump's lawyers had been stalling for months about a sit down with mueller. one theory is because his team & manafort's team had been coordinating pauly walnuts' continuous lies ( that mueller knew they were) & bob kept going until trump finally gave some written answers that most likely reflect exactly what manafort was peddling. right after trump gave his answers, suddenly manafort gets nabbed & the hammer came down.

coinky-dinky? perhaps. i'll be willing to bet that when pauly walnuts get's sentenced, mueller is gonna lay out a framework for the public, thus circumventing any attempt of whittiker squashing the written report mueller will be handing in.

cohen is the bridge to all of this & he's fully cooperating & he's probably got tapes.
what is illegal on any of what you wrote?

lying to a fed would be a great start.

This is really scary.

Either: documents are classified on other basis than that of national security. That means USA is a banana republic.

Or: Trump is ready to compromise national security to hurt political opponents. That means that USA is led like a banana republic.

Did he really say this?!?
The first is the case: Those documents were classified to keep Obama Administration officials from being embarrassed by their obvious criminality, and for no other reason,
How do you feel about those documents are now being used as leverage?
I have no problem with Trump using them to use them as leverage against a gang of deep state criminals.
I find it equally - or even more - disturbing.
Hope he's stopped before revealing them ,,,If he's not FOS
Not sure I understand. FOS? Freedom Of Speech?

You hope that he is stopped if he is not Freedom Of Speech?

I cannot understand why all the Trump sheep think my post is so funny.

Do you sheep really think that Trump should be holding onto the documents and not releasing them just to use them as blackmail against the House dems?

I don't.. Think it ought to be either good for the country or not. But Trump WILL use them to keep the Dem Pesticles from haranguing and interfering with a legitimate Administration by childish dicky stunts.

SO -- count on YOUR team to light the fuse on the nuclear exchange. WHO do you think is gonna win?

Do you sheep really think that Trump should be holding onto the documents and not releasing them just to use them as blackmail against the House dems?

I don't.. Think it ought to be either good for the country or not. But Trump WILL use them to keep the Dem Pesticles from haranguing and interfering with a legitimate Administration by childish dicky stunts.

SO -- count on YOUR team to light the fuse on the nuclear exchange. WHO do you think is gonna win?

I know who is going to lose, the country.

By the way dumbshit...this is my team...Libertarian Party

The 100% personal posts gotta stop or the thread will be closed and those with post deletions will be warned. 14 posts deleted..

Last edited:

I know who is going to lose, the country.

By the way dumbshit...this is my team...Libertarian Party

Whoops... didn't target you. Kind of agreed with you. That "your team" kinda slipped out.. combat fatigue or something.

There's so few of US --- I just assume the worst. :113:

Certainly rather he had ordered the information public long ago. But I think the feeling was that Mueller was about to wrap up and he backed down. It's pretty clear WHAT'S IN the documents anyways. It's the names and statements of the conspirators that launched an actual Intel operation on the Trump campaign to dirty up a bunch of them as "the insurance policy" for a long INVESTIGATION --- if Trump should win. It's even got a name and a chief spy.. It's calling "Crossfire Hurricane" and the coordiinator was this CIA connected Halper guy in the UK..

trump even threatening to reveal whatever may or may not be in those papers, let alone doing it - should the house starts up any legal investigation of their own, is an obstruction of justice charge. poor donny.... just can't CONtrol himself.

Last edited:

It’s not going to work. No one in Congress would be harmed by them. And if there was anything in them so damaging, the Republican Congress would have asked the DoJ to push for indictments of those who committed crimes. If you recall, this all started when Nunes was crowing about how people will go to jail over this.....

.... never materialized.

Trump is bluffing, like he did with Obama’s birth certificate. Everyone knows it and the Democrat House will be investigating him where appropriate.

"" I never had dealings with Russia"" lol He lied about Russia Russia knows They have him by the nads
And?
And it's possible he lied about it to Mueller. If he did, he could be facing perjury charges.

trump's lawyers had been stalling for months about a sit down with mueller. one theory is because his team & manafort's team had been coordinating pauly walnuts' continuous lies ( that mueller knew they were) & bob kept going until trump finally gave some written answers that most likely reflect exactly what manafort was peddling. right after trump gave his answers, suddenly manafort gets nabbed & the hammer came down.

coinky-dinky? perhaps. i'll be willing to bet that when pauly walnuts get's sentenced, mueller is gonna lay out a framework for the public, thus circumventing any attempt of whittiker squashing the written report mueller will be handing in.

cohen is the bridge to all of this & he's fully cooperating & he's probably got tapes.

What "lies" are those?

trump even threatening to reveal whatever may or may not be in those papers, let alone doing it - should the house starts up any legal investigation of their own, is an obstruction of justice charge. poor donny.... just can't CONtrol himself.
He should just publish them and expose all the criminal deep state cockroaches right now. I don't know why Trump thinks he can deal with these vermin.

It’s not going to work. No one in Congress would be harmed by them. And if there was anything in them so damaging, the Republican Congress would have asked the DoJ to push for indictments of those who committed crimes. If you recall, this all started when Nunes was crowing about how people will go to jail over this.....

.... never materialized.

Trump is bluffing, like he did with Obama’s birth certificate. Everyone knows it and the Democrat House will be investigating him where appropriate.

You can't stay serious for more than a couple sentences can ya? The job of indicting the guilty in this case is TOO big for Congress. And Trump didn't have an AG to work with. But one thing the DOJ did is set up the "Huber" group in Arkansas to prepare and organize the cases and documents.

There would screams if any actions were taken while Mueller is still in business anyway. Because the scene of "dueling indictments" would be called interference with the Special Counsel. So -- I'm guessing it'll all be ready when Mueller passes the Giant Hissy Fit baton to the Dems in the House. At that point, expect to see the REAL COLLUSION with the Russians to come out. It's the biggest political scandal in my lifetime. And it can't be ignored.

Better tell your microcephalic party leaders to not taunt Trump too much, because it won't take much to start the perp walks..

.... never materialized.

You can't stay serious for more than a couple sentences can ya? The job of indicting the guilty in this case is TOO big for Congress. And Trump didn't have an AG to work with. But one thing the DOJ did is set up the "Huber" group in Arkansas to prepare and organize the cases and documents.

There would screams if any actions were taken while Mueller is still in business anyway. Because the scene of "dueling indictments" would be called interference with the Special Counsel. So -- I'm guessing it'll all be ready when Mueller passes the Giant Hissy Fit baton to the Dems in the House. At that point, expect to see the REAL COLLUSION with the Russians to come out. It's the biggest political scandal in my lifetime. And it can't be ignored.

Better tell your microcephalic party leaders to not taunt Trump too much, because it won't take much to start the perp walks..
What bullshit. :lol:

Face reality. If Nunes had the goods, as he claimed, Nunes would have released it. Instead, he releases highly selective sections and narrates the gaps. It took Democrats little time to blow up Nunes’ bullshit. That’s why no one went to jail. Then Republicans tried again. This time with highly selected pieces from the FISA warrant request. Turned out there was nothing incriminating there either. Now trump says there’s more from that request he’s sitting on. How many strike do you give them before you realize they’re out?

But I like how you seem ok with trump not seeking prosecution on folks you b’lieve are criminals because he prefers to hold onto that as a weapon instead.

That makes trump derelict in his presidential obligations to faithfully execute the law. And you seem ok with that.

Last edited:

What "lies" are those?

don't know yet. we DO know that manafort lied... what exactly will be revealed friday at his sentencing. if trump said the same things in his written answers to mueller - then mueller has him by the orange short hairs. watch & see how trump reacts on friday after it happens. that might start to give you a clue just how deep your rat president is in all of this.

What "lies" are those?

don't know yet. we DO know that manafort lied... what exactly will be revealed friday at his sentencing. if trump said the same things in his written answers to mueller - then mueller has him by the orange short hairs. watch & see how trump reacts on friday after it happens. that might start to give you a clue just how deep your rat president is in all of this.
You don't know yet? But you were so certain that Trump is going to prison. You guys keep claiming that Trump is a criminal, but whenever anyone asks for specifics, you always say "just wait until big daddy Mueller gets home!," or its "if, if, if." If pigs had wings, they could fly. If snowflakes had any evidence, people might stop laughing at them.

What "lies" are those?

You don't know yet? But you were so certain that Trump is going to prison. You guys keep claiming that Trump is a criminal, but whenever anyone asks for specifics, you always say "just wait until big daddy Mueller gets home!," or its "if, if, if." If pigs had wings, they could fly. If snowflakes had any evidence, people might stop laughing at them.

bullshit. you just won't listen. so tell me how flynn is gonna get off? tell me again how collusion isn't a crime & conspiracy doesn't apply? you're so duuuuuuuuuuuped, it's sickening.

But I like how you seem ok with trump not seeking prosecution on folks you b’lieve are criminals because he prefers to hold onto that as a weapon instead.

That makes trump derelict in his presidential obligations to faithfully execute the law. And you seem ok with that.

Why is it that leftists keep changing what I ACTUALLY SAY?? Go back and read my first post in this thread to Gator.

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.

Translation: The Status Quo Swamp is getting desperater and desperater.

roger stone just pleaded the 5th & that seems pretty desperate to me.
No it's just smart given the ethical nature of Dims.

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.

Translation: The Status Quo Swamp is getting desperater and desperater.

roger stone just pleaded the 5th & that seems pretty desperate to me.
No it's just smart given the ethical nature of Dims.

it's 'smart' because he's cornered & that's his only alternative.... other than 'i give up, you got me'. will trump pardon him? lol......

Forum List

Back