I'll blackmail my own country

Sorry child, you're they one buying into dumb ass fairy tales. But tell me where in Mueller's charter was there an authorization to go after 13 year old financial crimes that the statue of limitations had ran on? His authorization letter isn't that long so I'm sure with your gift of dumbassery you can find it fairly quickly. Here's a link for your convenience, I know with your gross case of dumbassery you can have problems navigating the internet.

Rod Rosenstein’s Letter Appointing Mueller Special Counsel

lol.... mueller has many feds working this investigation that he has delegated duties, including those who worked on the enron case. you have clue none just how many supposed crimes fall outside any 'statue of limitations', but the publicly known facts are building a mighty case against trump & all those circle jerkers he surrounds himself with. THAT is what i mean when i says trump's real wall is about to come tumbling down......................... :popcorn:

funny how YOU think this is.... oh what is that stupid phrase again?.....

a 'nothing burger'.

anyhoo - if you think any law enforcement agent who is assigned a certain case with certain guidelines runs into new fresh leads that are criminal in nature & go outside that box... will ignore them, then you are sadly mistaken. i'll give you one really good example. phil giordano, (R) mayor waterbury, ct. google that name.

the feds were going after him for certain financial crimes & wound up with a whole pandoras box full of other ones. did they ignore those? thankfully not.

happy reading little pussy. :whipg:

Well dumb ass, I guess you love soviet style justice, "Show me the man and I'll find you a crime'. Mueller had his team compile a list of Trump associates and had them go through old DOJ files for any leverage they might get on any of them. The DOJ passed on charges on Manafort when he was initially investigated. Once again, where did Mueller's charter give him that authority? He was charged with completing the counter intelligence investigation the FBI had started more than a year earlier, which had nothing to do with Manafort's businesses 13 years earlier. Just remember the precedents he's setting when it's your guy in the barrel.

Our turn ?? Our guys have been put in the barrel many times Even McConnell helped out Now lets see you get your turn

Not with a guy like Mueller, but it's coming.

any day now any day now any day now............... what a fucking snowflake.........

Horowitz and his prosecutor will be coming with indictments shortly all the major players that threw the investigation on the bitch best be getting some great criminal defense counsel.

lol.... mueller has many feds working this investigation that he has delegated duties, including those who worked on the enron case. you have clue none just how many supposed crimes fall outside any 'statue of limitations', but the publicly known facts are building a mighty case against trump & all those circle jerkers he surrounds himself with. THAT is what i mean when i says trump's real wall is about to come tumbling down......................... :popcorn:

funny how YOU think this is.... oh what is that stupid phrase again?.....

a 'nothing burger'.

anyhoo - if you think any law enforcement agent who is assigned a certain case with certain guidelines runs into new fresh leads that are criminal in nature & go outside that box... will ignore them, then you are sadly mistaken. i'll give you one really good example. phil giordano, (R) mayor waterbury, ct. google that name.

the feds were going after him for certain financial crimes & wound up with a whole pandoras box full of other ones. did they ignore those? thankfully not.

happy reading little pussy. :whipg:

Well dumb ass, I guess you love soviet style justice, "Show me the man and I'll find you a crime'. Mueller had his team compile a list of Trump associates and had them go through old DOJ files for any leverage they might get on any of them. The DOJ passed on charges on Manafort when he was initially investigated. Once again, where did Mueller's charter give him that authority? He was charged with completing the counter intelligence investigation the FBI had started more than a year earlier, which had nothing to do with Manafort's businesses 13 years earlier. Just remember the precedents he's setting when it's your guy in the barrel.

Our turn ?? Our guys have been put in the barrel many times Even McConnell helped out Now lets see you get your turn

any day now any day now any day now............... what a fucking snowflake.........

Horowitz and his prosecutor will be coming with indictments shortly all the major players that threw the investigation on the bitch best be getting some great criminal defense counsel.

Try and understand Texas Mueller has Trump and others by the short hairs and he's not letting go

Try and understand Texas Mueller has Trump and others by the short hairs and he's not letting go

You're assuming again, you know what that gets ya.

What blackmail? There are no freaking secrets. Bill Clinton sold ICBM technology to China. The CIA released documents relating to WMD's that they thought would embarrass the Bush administration. The U.S. shares NASA technology with the Russians on the space station. The only things that seem to remain classified are the documents that tend to embarrass democrats.
Man Do I have a $ 50 million penthouse for you
Naw
jc I'll meet you at trump tower and we can talk about adoption lol Trumps are lying scum and if truth really mattered he's be out on his ass months ago
Naw

He does? Where? Two years! Come on big mouth where?

Of course I understand comparative thinking, how do you think I nailed you as a stone ignorant dumb ass, compared to all the other mutants in this world? You're just soooooooo good at displaying your total dumbassery for all the world to see. Like I said, I love it.
:iyfyus.jpg:

actually you don't. or you would have understood the jade helm analogy.

oh well.... you still got your meow mix.
And you got zip

i gots me stock in a popcorn company...... $$$$$$ ca-ching!
Thank god for capitalism then! Right?

i have no problems with a free market system.
Let’s get the world there then. Why aren’t they there?

Lies and lying liars

By Sharon LaFraniere

• Dec. 1, 2018
WASHINGTON — When Michael D. Cohen admitted this past week to lying to Congress about a Russian business deal, he said he had testified falsely out of loyalty to President Trump. When he admitted this summer to lying on campaign finance records about payments to cover up a sex scandal during the campaign, he said it was at Mr. Trump’s direction.

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, former senior Trump campaign officials, lied to cover up financial fraud. George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign aide, lied in hopes of landing an administration job. And Michael T. Flynn, another adviser, lied about his interactions with a Russian official and about other matters for reasons that remain unclear.

If the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has proved anything in his 18-month-long investigation — besides how intensely Russia meddled in an American presidential election — it is that Mr. Trump surrounded himself throughout 2016 and early 2017 with people to whom lying seemed to be second nature.

They lied to federal authorities even when they had lawyers advising them, even when the risk of getting caught was high and even when the consequences for them were dire.
:dunno:

"" I never had dealings with Russia"" lol He lied about Russia Russia knows They have him by the nads

"" I never had dealings with Russia"" lol He lied about Russia Russia knows They have him by the nads
And?

And?
And it's possible he lied about it to Mueller. If he did, he could be facing perjury charges.

Thank you republicans

CONGRESS

The powerful weapon House Republicans handed Democrats
A GOP rule change handed unilateral subpoena authority to many House committee chairmen. Democrats cried foul, but now they hope to use it against Trump.

Thank you republicans

CONGRESS

The powerful weapon House Republicans handed Democrats
A GOP rule change handed unilateral subpoena authority to many House committee chairmen. Democrats cried foul, but now they hope to use it against Trump.
So it wasn’t foul? Why did they scream foul if it’s really what they want? How’s that work exactly?

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.
This is really scary.

Either: documents are classified on other basis than that of national security. That means USA is a banana republic.

Or: Trump is ready to compromise national security to hurt political opponents. That means that USA is led like a banana republic.

Did he really say this?!?
The first is the case: Those documents were classified to keep Obama Administration officials from being embarrassed by their obvious criminality, and for no other reason,

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

This is really scary.

Either: documents are classified on other basis than that of national security. That means USA is a banana republic.

Or: Trump is ready to compromise national security to hurt political opponents. That means that USA is led like a banana republic.

The first is the case: Those documents were classified to keep Obama Administration officials from being embarrassed by their obvious criminality, and for no other reason,
How do you feel about those documents are now being used as leverage?

actually you don't. or you would have understood the jade helm analogy.

oh well.... you still got your meow mix.
And you got zip

i gots me stock in a popcorn company...... $$$$$$ ca-ching!
Thank god for capitalism then! Right?

i have no problems with a free market system.
Let’s get the world there then. Why aren’t they there?

don't know. don't care.

And?
And it's possible he lied about it to Mueller. If he did, he could be facing perjury charges.

trump's lawyers had been stalling for months about a sit down with mueller. one theory is because his team & manafort's team had been coordinating pauly walnuts' continuous lies ( that mueller knew they were) & bob kept going until trump finally gave some written answers that most likely reflect exactly what manafort was peddling. right after trump gave his answers, suddenly manafort gets nabbed & the hammer came down.

coinky-dinky? perhaps. i'll be willing to bet that when pauly walnuts get's sentenced, mueller is gonna lay out a framework for the public, thus circumventing any attempt of whittiker squashing the written report mueller will be handing in.

cohen is the bridge to all of this & he's fully cooperating & he's probably got tapes.

This is really scary.

I have no problem with Trump using them to use them as leverage against a gang of deep state criminals.

And?

trump's lawyers had been stalling for months about a sit down with mueller. one theory is because his team & manafort's team had been coordinating pauly walnuts' continuous lies ( that mueller knew they were) & bob kept going until trump finally gave some written answers that most likely reflect exactly what manafort was peddling. right after trump gave his answers, suddenly manafort gets nabbed & the hammer came down.

coinky-dinky? perhaps. i'll be willing to bet that when pauly walnuts get's sentenced, mueller is gonna lay out a framework for the public, thus circumventing any attempt of whittiker squashing the written report mueller will be handing in.

cohen is the bridge to all of this & he's fully cooperating & he's probably got tapes.
what is illegal on any of what you wrote?

This is really scary.

I have no problem with Trump using them to use them as leverage against a gang of deep state criminals.
I find it equally - or even more - disturbing.

This is really scary.

I find it equally - or even more - disturbing.
Hope he's stopped before revealing them ,,,If he's not FOS

Forum List

Back