I'll blackmail my own country

You do not really think I am a Trump person do you?

m'k - you're not. see? i admit when i am wrong. perhaps. i don't know you on the board & haven't crossed paths with you like i have with kitty kat.... who shirley is a top notch basket dweller. but i'm open to being mistaken in your case.

Trust me, the true Trump sheep will be pissed you included me in their numbers!

I am a Libertarian that disliked Obama as much as I do Trump and as much as I did Bush II.

ok, my bad. i'll just throw in that obama didn't comitt treason - but that's for another day.

Wow, what an indisputable display of dumbassery. Tell the class dumb ass, who are we at war with?

poorly educated dupe says what?

It isn't declared, but cyber warfare is war of the future. all it needs is to be declared. either way - he's going to spend time behind bars for crimes against the country.

Damn, you're a laugh a minute tonight. Little fonts trying to look clever and failing miserably. Spewing crap with no foundation except your dumbassery. Good job propagandist, good job.

You do not really think I am a Trump person do you?

m'k - you're not. see? i admit when i am wrong. perhaps. i don't know you on the board & haven't crossed paths with you like i have with kitty kat.... who shirley is a top notch basket dweller. but i'm open to being mistaken in your case.

Trust me, the true Trump sheep will be pissed you included me in their numbers!

I am a Libertarian that disliked Obama as much as I do Trump and as much as I did Bush II.

ok, my bad. i'll just throw in that obama didn't comitt treason - but that's for another day.

Wow, what an indisputable display of dumbassery. Tell the class dumb ass, who are we at war with?

poorly educated dupe says what?

It isn't declared, but cyber warfare is war of the future. all it needs is to be declared. either way - he's going to spend time behind bars for crimes against the country.
Agree
Any future war with Russia or China will probably be cyber

Even N Korea has a strong cyber threat

nice try, but twisting the truth to suit your needs doesn't cut it little kitty.... bet you got that from breitbart, or perhaps gateway pundit? you're going out of your way to fit a square peg in a round hole to try to score?

You're the dumb ass that acted like they didn't exist, two simple searches prove just how fucking stupid you are. Own it propagandist, you're welcome.

lol... you obviously didn't get the CNN reference, which i totally understand, since you live in the bubble of state right wing television.

you don't get to say who's the dumb ass when you think trump, his spawn, & all those in his circle aren't going down...................

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

AWHHHH, look at the little loser spewing more crap and pretending it's the victor. CNN's stupid little commercial is meaningless. Kind of like you. Still waiting on you dumb ass propagandist to show me some evidence.

still can't figure out that it's mueller's job? oh.... you poor poor poorly educated little meow meow.

Yet here you are claiming to know everything. And now admitting you know nothing. Another clear indicator of a dumb ass.

actually, i never claimed such a thing.

please point out those words, kitten.

when you need to make crap up, that means you have nuthin'.

WTF??

How is this a “revenge investigation??”
You have no proof that Trump committed any kind of illegal activity, yet you guys want investigation after investigation. That's why it's a Revenge investigation. Up to speed now?

we don't, but mueller does............... & cohen seems to have sealed the deal. he most likely has tapes too...............

Assuming shit with zero evidence, a sure sign of a dumb ass. LMAO

assuming innocence when all his ASSociates pleading guilty, flipping & cooperating & sealed indictments ready to go is just plain stoooooopid. ooooOOOOOOOoooo.... just wait for cohen & manafort's sentencing. lots will be spelled out even b4 mueller's report is written up. AND then there's the house intel, judiciary & financial committees handing out subpeanas to bring back donny jr, & kushner & bannon & stone....

know who's the big fat orange dumbass? the one who couldn't help himself going after the heads of those comittees.... karma is a real bitch & she's got trump in her sights.

Wow, talk about a double dose of bullshit and tripe. You already said you're clueless of what Mueller has, yet here you are speculating and assuming, again. Not learning lessons, another clear sign of dumbassery.

the writing' s on the wall. besides - i am in the court of public opinion.... not a court of law. i gave you too much credit figuring you would know that.

oh well - now tell me how mueller's investigation is a witch hunt & a hoax... but jade helm 15 was real. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You're the dumb ass that acted like they didn't exist, two simple searches prove just how fucking stupid you are. Own it propagandist, you're welcome.

lol... you obviously didn't get the CNN reference, which i totally understand, since you live in the bubble of state right wing television.

you don't get to say who's the dumb ass when you think trump, his spawn, & all those in his circle aren't going down...................

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

AWHHHH, look at the little loser spewing more crap and pretending it's the victor. CNN's stupid little commercial is meaningless. Kind of like you. Still waiting on you dumb ass propagandist to show me some evidence.

still can't figure out that it's mueller's job? oh.... you poor poor poorly educated little meow meow.

Yet here you are claiming to know everything. And now admitting you know nothing. Another clear indicator of a dumb ass.

You blew this out of your ass earlier:

"you don't get to say who's the dumb ass when you think trump, his spawn, & all those in his circle aren't going down..................."

You pretend to know everything and provide no evidence to justify your crap. Another sure sign of a dumb ass.

You have no proof that Trump committed any kind of illegal activity, yet you guys want investigation after investigation. That's why it's a Revenge investigation. Up to speed now?

we don't, but mueller does............... & cohen seems to have sealed the deal. he most likely has tapes too...............

assuming innocence when all his ASSociates pleading guilty, flipping & cooperating & sealed indictments ready to go is just plain stoooooopid. ooooOOOOOOOoooo.... just wait for cohen & manafort's sentencing. lots will be spelled out even b4 mueller's report is written up. AND then there's the house intel, judiciary & financial committees handing out subpeanas to bring back donny jr, & kushner & bannon & stone....

know who's the big fat orange dumbass? the one who couldn't help himself going after the heads of those comittees.... karma is a real bitch & she's got trump in her sights.

Wow, talk about a double dose of bullshit and tripe. You already said you're clueless of what Mueller has, yet here you are speculating and assuming, again. Not learning lessons, another clear sign of dumbassery.

the writing' s on the wall. besides - i am in the court of public opinion.... not a court of law. i gave you too much credit figuring you would know that.

oh well - now tell me how mueller's investigation is a witch hunt & a hoax... but jade helm 15 was real. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor little ignorant dumb ass. Please provide a quote where I said Jade Helm was anything more than a standard military exercise. It's amazing how you continue to insist on displaying your dumbassery. I love it. LMAO

You blew this out of your ass earlier:

"you don't get to say who's the dumb ass when you think trump, his spawn, & all those in his circle aren't going down..................."

You pretend to know everything and provide no evidence to justify your crap. Another sure sign of a dumb ass.

your comprehension skills are severely lacking; however you do wear delusional thinking quite well, little furball....

Last edited:

Poor little ignorant dumb ass. Please provide a quote where I said Jade Helm was anything more than a standard military exercise. It's amazing how you continue to insist on displaying your dumbassery. I love it. LMAO

you don't understand comparative thinking at all, do you, poor substandard schooled feline?

you don't understand comparative thinking at all, do you, poor substandard schooled feline?

Of course I understand comparative thinking, how do you think I nailed you as a stone ignorant dumb ass, compared to all the other mutants in this world? You're just soooooooo good at displaying your total dumbassery for all the world to see. Like I said, I love it.
:iyfyus.jpg:

Of course I understand comparative thinking, how do you think I nailed you as a stone ignorant dumb ass, compared to all the other mutants in this world? You're just soooooooo good at displaying your total dumbassery for all the world to see. Like I said, I love it.

actually you don't. or you would have understood the jade helm analogy.

oh well.... you still got your meow mix.

Hes blackmailing democrats who LOVE shitting on the USA, so hes actually defending the country.
So....you are on board with blackmail?
So...you are on board with revenge investigations because democrats lost the election?
WTF??

How is this a “revenge investigation??”

Mueller does? How you know? Didn’t you just say no one knows? Same paragraph. And tape of what? You know that too? Fk mthr for, you’re certainly something special!

And you got zip

That mthr fkr is so good he knows what mueller has after saying no one knows!

Sorry child, you're they one buying into dumb ass fairy tales. But tell me where in Mueller's charter was there an authorization to go after 13 year old financial crimes that the statue of limitations had ran on? His authorization letter isn't that long so I'm sure with your gift of dumbassery you can find it fairly quickly. Here's a link for your convenience, I know with your gross case of dumbassery you can have problems navigating the internet.

Rod Rosenstein’s Letter Appointing Mueller Special Counsel

Last edited:

I bet if you ask real nice, that dumb ass can tell ya what Mueller had for breakfast, lunch and dinner, then in the same sentence deny he did. Total dumbassery tends to work that way.

I bet if you ask real nice, that dumb ass can tell ya what Mueller had for breakfast, lunch and dinner, then in the same sentence deny he did. Total dumbassery tends to work that way.

Blah blah blah you don’t know what mueller has but trump’s in trouble! Funny as shit

And you got zip

i gots me stock in a popcorn company...... $$$$$$ ca-ching!

just going by what is already happened..... the stable genius in the whitehouse thinks he's smarter than the feds. & you think he is too?

lol...........................

1) she

2) comprehension isn't your friend either, pops. it's apparent spinach doesn't do much for the brain.

Forum List

Back