I'll blackmail my own country

m
They would need evidence. I cant wait.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, my question wasn’t, do you care about seeing his taxes?

My question was, do you not care that he lied to you about releasing them?

He changed his mind. People do it all the time.

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

You mean like he did when he said he had no dealings in Russia, only today we learn he was negotiating with them to build a Trump Tower in Moscow?

No worries, I already knew you don’t care that he lies to you.

Dealings with russia doesn't equate to collusion with russia. Next.
and collusion isn't a crime.
Who said collusion was a crime? Conspiracy is, tho. As is perjury. And blackmail.
And now with the revelation by Cohen that trump was still doing business with Russia until June of 2016, it’s possible Trump perjured himself in his written responses to Mueller if his answers on that subject are different.

You sound brain-dead. Where did I say that had anything to do with collusion??

Wrong, I already know the broken record playing in your head: collusion, russia. Its a given.

Yup. He and the other lefty loons are frothing at the mouth waiting to here all about that non existent collusion.

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

Waiting to “here” about it? Yup, you’re certainly not a thinker.

And who isn’t interested in hearing what Mueller finds?

The Orange Virus' bank raided by German Police this morning, along with FBI raids the offices of Chicago Aldermen Ed Burke, who conducted property tax appeals for Orange. Yikes. Lot's of Orange-related shit going down and It's not even Friday yet.
When going after mobsters, follow the money.

m
LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

You mean like he did when he said he had no dealings in Russia, only today we learn he was negotiating with them to build a Trump Tower in Moscow?

Who said collusion was a crime? Conspiracy is, tho. As is perjury. And blackmail.
so why hasn't clinton, obammy, comey and mueller been picked up?

Wrong, I already know the broken record playing in your head: collusion, russia. Its a given.

Yup. He and the other lefty loons are frothing at the mouth waiting to here all about that non existent collusion.

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

The Orange Virus' bank raided by German Police this morning, along with FBI raids the offices of Chicago Aldermen Ed Burke, who conducted property tax appeals for Orange. Yikes. Lot's of Orange-related shit going down and It's not even Friday yet.
we did, the DNC, Hitlery and obammy paid for the dossier. hmmmmm why haven't they been picked up?

Rosenstein falsified a FISA warrant request to a federal judge, why hasn't he been picked up?

m

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

so why hasn't clinton, obammy, comey and mueller been picked up?
For what??

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.
Hes blackmailing democrats who LOVE shitting on the USA, so hes actually defending the country.
So....you are on board with blackmail?
So...you are on board with revenge investigations because democrats lost the election?

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

we did, the DNC, Hitlery and obammy paid for the dossier. hmmmmm why haven't they been picked up?

Rosenstein falsified a FISA warrant request to a federal judge, why hasn't he been picked up?
They did not commit crimes simply because you’re crazy.

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

Hes blackmailing democrats who LOVE shitting on the USA, so hes actually defending the country.
So...you are on board with revenge investigations because democrats lost the election?
WTF??

How is this a “revenge investigation??”

WTF??

You have no proof that Trump committed any kind of illegal activity, yet you guys want investigation after investigation. That's why it's a Revenge investigation. Up to speed now?

You're a treasonous globalist piece of shit. This isn't "your country".

You'd be much happier in Pyongyang.

No 2nd Amendment, No Private Property, No Religion you're programmed to hate, No Rich people except for one, and a absolute authoritarian nanny state.

Why are you still here you fucking parasite?

You've just described Donald J. Trump.

WTF??

You have no proof that Trump committed any kind of illegal activity, yet you guys want investigation after investigation. That's why it's a Revenge investigation. Up to speed now?
Not really. What investigations have we called for?

WTF??

Is that a real question or a joke? :laugh:

WTF??

Since we’ve had no power to hold an investigation for the last two years, I’ll assume you’re just making shit up.

WTF??

Since we’ve had no power to hold an investigation for the last two years, I’ll assume you’re just making shit up.
You're going to assume that I'm making up the fact that Democrats have been talking about investigating Trump non-stop for 2 years? Okay, you go ahead and do that. :laugh:

Trump has withheld the documents until now for who knows what reason, but it's time to lay all the cards out on the table and show America what the witch hunters have been up to....
I agree....declassify them. (of course, he's just lying)

m
LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

Ah yes, moving those goalposts. Lol. Process crimes? Lol.

Sucks to be them.
Make up your trumpanzee minds. Either collusion is non-existent -OR- it isn't a crime.

Which is your current talking point?

My talking point is that there is no Trump/Russia election collusion.
Ok, might want to get with your fellow trumpanzees....some are claiming that collusion isn't a crime.
It isn’t! You even state it isn’t! And trump claims there’s no collusion. Both facts. Not sure why you have difficulty with that.

WTF??

You're going to assume that I'm making up the fact that Democrats have been talking about investigating Trump non-stop for 2 years? Okay, you go ahead and do that. :laugh:
No, you said we’ve been calling for investigations. I asked you what investigations we’re calling for since we have no power to actually investigate anyone, but you can’t seem to say.

No, you said we’ve been calling for investigations. I asked you what investigations we’re calling for since we have no power to actually investigate anyone, but you can’t seem to say.
You guys have made thousands of threads about it here. What other proof do you need? Do you need videos too because, i could post some if that will help your weird mental block on reality.

Forum List

Back