I'll blackmail my own country

Truth is hell to you? Amazing.
Your truth is fake.

his idea of truth is that an apple is yellow & monkeys eat them....

View attachment 231655

View attachment 231656

Any questions, dumb ass?

nice try, but twisting the truth to suit your needs doesn't cut it little kitty.... bet you got that from breitbart, or perhaps gateway pundit? you're going out of your way to fit a square peg in a round hole to try to score?

You're the dumb ass that acted like they didn't exist, two simple searches prove just how fucking stupid you are. Own it propagandist, you're welcome.

lol... you obviously didn't get the CNN reference, which i totally understand, since you live in the bubble of state right wing television.

you don't get to say who's the dumb ass when you think trump, his spawn, & all those in his circle aren't going down...................

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Truth is hell to you? Amazing.
Your truth is fake.

View attachment 231655

View attachment 231656

Any questions, dumb ass?

nice try, but twisting the truth to suit your needs doesn't cut it little kitty.... bet you got that from breitbart, or perhaps gateway pundit? you're going out of your way to fit a square peg in a round hole to try to score?

Just admit you got owned and move on.

i do when it's warranted. not this time though. will you admit that mueller owns you & the rest of deplorables?:lmao:

Your truth is fake.

View attachment 231655

View attachment 231656

Any questions, dumb ass?

i do when it's warranted. not this time though. will you admit that mueller owns you & the rest of deplorables?:lmao:

You do not really think I am a Trump person do you?

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.
Hes blackmailing democrats who LOVE shitting on the USA, so hes actually defending the country.
So....you are on board with blackmail?
So...you are on board with revenge investigations because democrats lost the election?
WTF??

How is this a “revenge investigation??”
You have no proof that Trump committed any kind of illegal activity, yet you guys want investigation after investigation. That's why it's a Revenge investigation. Up to speed now?

we don't, but mueller does............... & cohen seems to have sealed the deal. he most likely has tapes too...............

View attachment 231655

View attachment 231656

Any questions, dumb ass?

m'k - you're not. see? i admit when i am wrong. perhaps. i don't know you on the board & haven't crossed paths with you like i have with kitty kat.... who shirley is a top notch basket dweller. but i'm open to being mistaken in your case.

m'k - you're not. see? i admit when i am wrong. perhaps. i don't know you on the board & haven't crossed paths with you like i have with kitty kat.... who shirley is a top notch basket dweller. but i'm open to being mistaken in your case.

Trust me, the true Trump sheep will be pissed you included me in their numbers!

I am a Libertarian that disliked Obama as much as I do Trump and as much as I did Bush II.

I am a Libertarian that disliked Obama as much as I do Trump and as much as I did Bush II.

ok, my bad. i'll just throw in that obama didn't comitt treason - but that's for another day.

ok, my bad. i'll just throw in that obama didn't comitt treason - but that's for another day.

I agree, he did not. He was just a shitty leader and POTUS.

Not really. What investigations have we called for?
Is that a real question or a joke? :laugh:
Since we’ve had no power to hold an investigation for the last two years, I’ll assume you’re just making shit up.
You're going to assume that I'm making up the fact that Democrats have been talking about investigating Trump non-stop for 2 years? Okay, you go ahead and do that. :laugh:
No, you said we’ve been calling for investigations. I asked you what investigations we’re calling for since we have no power to actually investigate anyone, but you can’t seem to say.
You guys have made thousands of threads about it here. What other proof do you need? Do you need videos too because, i could post some if that will help your weird mental block on reality.
No, listing some of these so-called investigations would have sufficed. Too bad you couldn't even get that far.

coffeepaper.gif

I agree, he did not. He was just a shitty leader and POTUS.

& i disagree with that. :afro:

Your truth is fake.

View attachment 231655

View attachment 231656

Any questions, dumb ass?

You're the dumb ass that acted like they didn't exist, two simple searches prove just how fucking stupid you are. Own it propagandist, you're welcome.

lol... you obviously didn't get the CNN reference, which i totally understand, since you live in the bubble of state right wing television.

you don't get to say who's the dumb ass when you think trump, his spawn, & all those in his circle aren't going down...................

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

AWHHHH, look at the little loser spewing more crap and pretending it's the victor. CNN's stupid little commercial is meaningless. Kind of like you. Still waiting on you dumb ass propagandist to show me some evidence.

View attachment 231655

View attachment 231656

Any questions, dumb ass?

AWHHHH, look at the little loser spewing more crap and pretending it's the victor. CNN's stupid little commercial is meaningless. Kind of like you. Still waiting on you dumb ass propagandist to show me some evidence.

still can't figure out that it's mueller's job? oh.... you poor poor poorly educated little meow meow.

Hes blackmailing democrats who LOVE shitting on the USA, so hes actually defending the country.
So...you are on board with revenge investigations because democrats lost the election?
WTF??

You have no proof that Trump committed any kind of illegal activity, yet you guys want investigation after investigation. That's why it's a Revenge investigation. Up to speed now?

we don't, but mueller does............... & cohen seems to have sealed the deal. he most likely has tapes too...............

Assuming shit with zero evidence, a sure sign of a dumb ass. LMAO

Wow, what an indisputable display of dumbassery. Tell the class dumb ass, who are we at war with?

WTF??

assuming innocence when all his ASSociates pleading guilty, flipping & cooperating & sealed indictments ready to go is just plain stoooooopid. ooooOOOOOOOoooo.... just wait for cohen & manafort's sentencing. lots will be spelled out even b4 mueller's report is written up. AND then there's the house intel, judiciary & financial committees handing out subpeanas to bring back donny jr, & kushner & bannon & stone....

know who's the big fat orange dumbass? the one who couldn't help himself going after the heads of those comittees.... karma is a real bitch & she's got trump in her sights.

Last edited:
Trump is in panic mode

Blackmail and extortion to try to block an investigation.

Wow, what an indisputable display of dumbassery. Tell the class dumb ass, who are we at war with?

poorly educated dupe says what?

It isn't declared, but cyber warfare is war of the future. all it needs is to be declared. either way - he's going to spend time behind bars for crimes against the country.

still can't figure out that it's mueller's job? oh.... you poor poor poorly educated little meow meow.

Yet here you are claiming to know everything. And now admitting you know nothing. Another clear indicator of a dumb ass.

WTF??

assuming innocence when all his ASSociates pleading guilty, flipping & cooperating & sealed indictments ready to go is just plain stoooooopid. ooooOOOOOOOoooo.... just wait for cohen & manafort's sentencing. lots will be spelled out even b4 mueller's report is written up. AND then there's the house intel, judiciary & financial committees handing out subpeanas to bring back donny jr, & kushner & bannon & stone....

know who's the big fat orange dumbass? the one who couldn't help himself going after the heads of those comittees.... karma is a real bitch & she's got trump in her sights.

Wow, talk about a double dose of bullshit and tripe. You already said you're clueless of what Mueller has, yet here you are speculating and assuming, again. Not learning lessons, another clear sign of dumbassery.

Forum List

Back