I'll blackmail my own country

What’s being said is he shouldn’t if the purpose is only to threaten his political opponents into not investigating anything he’s doing;
Obviously that isn't the case or he would have already released them. Are you that stupid?
Democrats haven’t begun investigating him yet, so why would he release them when his threat was that he would release them if they investigate him?

They would need evidence. I cant wait.

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.
This is really scary.

Either: documents are classified on other basis than that of national security. That means USA is a banana republic.

Or: Trump is ready to compromise national security to hurt political opponents. That means that USA is led like a banana republic.

Did he really say this?!?
he can declassify any document. hmmmmm didn't you know that?

Documents are classified for one reason: they contain information considered harmful for the nation. If they can safely be declassified they should be. If not, they stay classified.

There should be NO information classified that the president can declassify if it isn’t harmless. And if it is, it should have been declassified already.
guess who makes that call? yep, the President.
Are you serious?
Are you really telling me that you think it is fine that information is being withheld from you only to protect certain individuals?

Trump will release them in his own good time.
Like his taxes, right? :badgrin:

The only ones who care about his taxes are lefty loons like you. No one else gives shit one.
You mean you don’t care that trump lied to you when he said he would release them?

Like millions of others I couldn't care less about Trumps tax returns.

I know that man pays millions in taxes every year and if there were something shady about his returns the IRS would have been all over it.

No one but lefty loons like you give a shit.

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

This is really scary.

Either: documents are classified on other basis than that of national security. That means USA is a banana republic.

Or: Trump is ready to compromise national security to hurt political opponents. That means that USA is led like a banana republic.

Documents are classified for one reason: they contain information considered harmful for the nation. If they can safely be declassified they should be. If not, they stay classified.

There should be NO information classified that the president can declassify if it isn’t harmless. And if it is, it should have been declassified already.
Are you serious?
Are you really telling me that you think it is fine that information is being withheld from you only to protect certain individuals?
In case you haven’t noticed, the cult members are fine with anything trump does.

This is really scary.

Are you serious?
I want it all released. you?

The only ones who care about his taxes are lefty loons like you. No one else gives shit one.
You mean you don’t care that trump lied to you when he said he would release them?

Like millions of others I couldn't care less about Trump tax returns.

I know that man pays millions in taxes every year and if there were something shady about his returns the IRS would have been all over it.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, my question wasn’t, do you care about seeing his taxes?

My question was, do you not care that he lied to you about releasing them?

I cannot understand why all the Trump sheep think my post is so funny.

Do you sheep really think that Trump should be holding onto the documents and not releasing them just to use them as blackmail against the House dems?
Don't complain. Receiving a funny from a Trumpican is a compliment.

What’s being said is he shouldn’t if the purpose is only to threaten his political opponents into not investigating anything he’s doing;
Obviously that isn't the case or he would have already released them. Are you that stupid?
Democrats haven’t begun investigating him yet, so why would he release them when his threat was that he would release them if they investigate him?

LOLOL

He changed his mind. People do it all the time.

Suck it up buttercup.

This is really scary.

Are you serious?
No you don’t. You don’t want the position of your nuclear submarines declassified.

Are you serious?
No you don’t. You don’t want the position of your nuclear submarines declassified.
huh?:dunno:

LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

You mean like he did when he said he had no dealings in Russia, only today we learn he was negotiating with them to build a Trump Tower in Moscow?

No worries, I already knew you don’t care that he lies to you.

Are you serious?
Classified information.
For a reason. Get it?

Are you serious?

I'm going to vote this the post of the month. Wow.

Are you serious?
Classified information.
For a reason. Get it?
nope, never understood it. it's a game set up by governments to do secret things they didn't want us to know about. It's time we knew.

LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

You mean like he did when he said he had no dealings in Russia, only today we learn he was negotiating with them to build a Trump Tower in Moscow?

Dealings with russia doesn't equate to collusion with russia. Next.

LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

You sound brain-dead. Where did I say that had anything to do with collusion??

m

LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

and collusion isn't a crime.

Forum List

Back