I'll blackmail my own country

LOLOL

You mean like he did when he said he had no dealings in Russia, only today we learn he was negotiating with them to build a Trump Tower in Moscow?

No worries, I already knew you don’t care that he lies to you.

Dealings with russia doesn't equate to collusion with russia. Next.
You sound brain-dead. Where did I say that had anything to do with collusion??

Wrong, I already know the broken record playing in your head: collusion, russia. Its a given.

Yup. He and the other lefty loons are frothing at the mouth waiting to here all about that non existent collusion.

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

Waiting to “here” about it? Yup, you’re certainly not a thinker.

And who isn’t interested in hearing what Mueller finds?

The Orange Virus' bank raided by German Police this morning, along with FBI raids the offices of Chicago Aldermen Ed Burke, who conducted property tax appeals for Orange. Yikes. Lot's of Orange-related shit going down and It's not even Friday yet.

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.
Trump told the paper he would declassify FISA warrant applications and other confidential documents from Robert Mueller’s investigation,
Isn't this the stuff that the Judiciary Committee already saw a year or so ago? Even though we didn't "see" it, everyone knows what was generally in it.
If you ask me, Trump wouldn't know "devastating evidence" if he tripped over it. Some Republican hack that works for him told him it was the "goods."

Actually it was congressional investigators that asked for the declassification. Trump actually ordered the agencies involved to declassify them and then someone convinced Trump to hold off and have Horowitz review them.

LOLOL

You mean like he did when he said he had no dealings in Russia, only today we learn he was negotiating with them to build a Trump Tower in Moscow?

No worries, I already knew you don’t care that he lies to you.

Wrong, I already know the broken record playing in your head: collusion, russia. Its a given.

Yup. He and the other lefty loons are frothing at the mouth waiting to here all about that non existent collusion.

Sucks to be them.
collusion isn't a crime, so not sure why they'd be waiting.
Because conspiracy is. Let's wait and see what Mueller finds.

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

Trump told the paper he would declassify FISA warrant applications and other confidential documents from Robert Mueller’s investigation,
Isn't this the stuff that the Judiciary Committee already saw a year or so ago? Even though we didn't "see" it, everyone knows what was generally in it.
If you ask me, Trump wouldn't know "devastating evidence" if he tripped over it. Some Republican hack that works for him told him it was the "goods."

Actually it was congressional investigators that asked for the declassification. Trump actually ordered the agencies involved to declassify them and then someone convinced Trump to hold off and have Horowitz review them.

actually, your little story sounds like bullcrap

he cant buy his way out so he will try and lie his way out.

that's called being painted into a corner, and getting desperate ..

:badgrin:
How is declassifying documents that expose FBI corruption "lying"?

what documents.

all he has is a mirror, a comb, and a can of hairspray.

correction.... he has a mirror, a comb, & 57686843525358595027 cans of hairspray.

You're a treasonous globalist piece of shit. This isn't "your country".

You'd be much happier in Pyongyang.

No 2nd Amendment, No Private Property, No Religion you're programmed to hate, No Rich people except for one, and a absolute authoritarian nanny state.

Why are you still here you fucking parasite?

you sound like a god damn snowflake.

holding on to government documents to be used anytime he wants to defend himself is beyond illegal.
this isn't the first time he's mentioned this & every time he threatens... it's just another charge of obstructon that mueller is tacking on to donny's rap sheet.

Democrats pounce after Cohen admits lying about Trump Tower project in Russia

&&&&&&&&&&&&

Michael Cohen Lied About Trump Moscow Real Estate Talks, Court ...

https://www.npr.org/.../trump-moscow-real-estate-talks-continued-into-presidential-run-...

5 hours ago - Michael Cohen walks out of federal court on Thursday in New York. Cohen admitted he lied to Congress about Donald Trump's real estate ...
Michael Cohen in court: Trump ex-lawyer admits lying to Congress ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46390368

6 hours ago - US President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has pleaded guilty to lying to Congress in relation to the Russia inquiry. Cohen ...
Trump's ex-lawyer admits lies about Russian real estate deal ...

www.startribune.com/michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-to-lying-to-congress/501540802/

40 mins ago - President Donald Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, admitted Thursday he lied to Congress about a Moscow real estate deal he had ...
Michael Cohen Admits Talks for Trump Over Moscow Tower Occurred ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/.../michael-cohen-trump-russia-mueller.html

4 hours ago - Michael Cohen, President Trump's former lawyer, pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about plans to build a tower for Mr. Trump in Russia.

holding on to government documents to be used anytime he wants to defend himself is beyond illegal.
how exactly? explain it to us.

He has the authority.

:desk:

that would be this:

Obstruction of justice
Definition
18 U.S.C. § 1503 defines "obstruction of justice" as an act that "corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice."

Overview
Someone obstructs justice when that person has a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. For a person to be convicted of obstructing justice, that person must not only have the specific intent to obstruct the proceeding, but that person must know (1) that a proceeding was actually pending at the time; and (2) there must be a connection between the endeavor to obstruct justice and the proceeding, and the person must have knowledge of this connection.

§ 1503 applies only to federal judicial proceedings. Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal administrative agency. A pending proceeding could include an informal investigation by an executive agency.

Obstruction of justice

because NOBODY is above the law.

you're welcome.

I cannot understand why all the Trump sheep think my post is so funny.

Do you sheep really think that Trump should be holding onto the documents and not releasing them just to use them as blackmail against the House dems?
If the Dems didnt do anything wrong, why would it be blackmail???

One more time...IF Trump has the documents, does the country not have a right to see them?
Apparently the Democrats think the only rights you have it the right to die and pay taxes after you die.

This is really scary.

Either: documents are classified on other basis than that of national security. That means USA is a banana republic.

Or: Trump is ready to compromise national security to hurt political opponents. That means that USA is led like a banana republic.

Did he really say this?!?
he can declassify any document. hmmmmm didn't you know that?

Documents are classified for one reason: they contain information considered harmful for the nation. If they can safely be declassified they should be. If not, they stay classified.

There should be NO information classified that the president can declassify if it isn’t harmless. And if it is, it should have been declassified already.
guess who makes that call? yep, the President.
Are you serious?
Are you really telling me that you think it is fine that information is being withheld from you only to protect certain individuals?
In case you haven’t noticed, the cult members are fine with anything trump does.
Let's not pretend that if a Democrat president were doing this, you'd be 1000% behind it.

And they wouldn't even bother to look apologetic for it.

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

The Orange Virus' bank raided by German Police this morning, along with FBI raids the offices of Chicago Aldermen Ed Burke, who conducted property tax appeals for Orange. Yikes. Lot's of Orange-related shit going down and It's not even Friday yet.

You know, a couple of months back, when crap really started to hit the fan concerning Trump, some reporters were saying that this was Trump's worst week ever in his presidency.

Then the next week, stuff piled up even higher, and they said that they thought last week was his worst, but this week is going even worse.

And, it continued to go down from there. Now? I'm wondering how far down Trump is gonna dig.

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

You know, a couple of months back, when crap really started to hit the fan concerning Trump, some reporters were saying that this was Trump's worst week ever in his presidency.

Then the next week, stuff piled up even higher, and they said that they thought last week was his worst, but this week is going even worse.

And, it continued to go down from there. Now? I'm wondering how far down Trump is gonna dig.

I know I'm entertained. :113:

Why didn’t Trump reveal this devastating information BEFORE he got his ass kicked in the election?

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

fabd6c05b96f7fea236789b0d293fb0c.jpg

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

You know Tumbleweed, I'd be entertained as hell too, if the stakes weren't so high.

But then again, I don't like seeing this country being laughed at by the rest of the world.

how exactly? explain it to us.

He has the authority.

:desk:

that would be this:

Obstruction of justice
Definition
18 U.S.C. § 1503 defines "obstruction of justice" as an act that "corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice."

Overview
Someone obstructs justice when that person has a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. For a person to be convicted of obstructing justice, that person must not only have the specific intent to obstruct the proceeding, but that person must know (1) that a proceeding was actually pending at the time; and (2) there must be a connection between the endeavor to obstruct justice and the proceeding, and the person must have knowledge of this connection.

§ 1503 applies only to federal judicial proceedings. Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal administrative agency. A pending proceeding could include an informal investigation by an executive agency.

Obstruction of justice

because NOBODY is above the law.

you're welcome.
First of all, Obstruction of Justice needs a crime to obstruct first.
How is Trump supposed to obstruct justice when someone he knows lied to investigators about nothing?

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

You know Tumbleweed, I'd be entertained as hell too, if the stakes weren't so high.

But then again, I don't like seeing this country being laughed at by the rest of the world.

I don't like it one bit either. But elect a clown, and we get the circus that comes with it.

Forum List

Back