I'll blackmail my own country

holding on to government documents to be used anytime he wants to defend himself is beyond illegal.

F with me - I'll show you .............

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

I say the old derelict is bluffing, and talking shit - like he always does.
This is really scary.

Either: documents are classified on other basis than that of national security. That means USA is a banana republic.

Or: Trump is ready to compromise national security to hurt political opponents. That means that USA is led like a banana republic.

Did he really say this?!?

Trump Threatens to Declassify 'Devastating' Documents if House Democrats Launch Probes

This is really scary.

Either: documents are classified on other basis than that of national security. That means USA is a banana republic.

Or: Trump is ready to compromise national security to hurt political opponents. That means that USA is led like a banana republic.

he can declassify any document. hmmmmm didn't you know that?

he cant buy his way out so he will try and lie his way out.

that's called being painted into a corner, and getting desperate ..

:badgrin:
How is declassifying documents that expose FBI corruption "lying"?

what documents.

all he has is a mirror, a comb, and a can of hairspray.
I would say grow up but I think you've already reached your full potential.

This is really scary.

Documents are classified for one reason: they contain information considered harmful for the nation. If they can safely be declassified they should be. If not, they stay classified.

There should be NO information classified that the president can declassify if it isn’t harmless. And if it is, it should have been declassified already.

This is really scary.

Who said he couldn’t? What’s being said is he shouldn’t if the purpose is only to threaten his political opponents into not investigating anything he’s doing; which is actually a function of checks and balances, built into our Constitution to protect the American people.

What’s being said is he shouldn’t if the purpose is only to threaten his political opponents into not investigating anything he’s doing;
Obviously that isn't the case or he would have already released them. Are you that stupid?

This is really scary.

Documents are classified for one reason: they contain information considered harmful for the nation. If they can safely be declassified they should be. If not, they stay classified.

There should be NO information classified that the president can declassify if it isn’t harmless. And if it is, it should have been declassified already.
guess who makes that call? yep, the President.

/——/ Your worst nightmare

Another Trump sheep that approves of him holding onto documents that will show the corruption of the government.

Can't have Trump releasing anything that would harm your all powerful and controlling government.

What’s being said is he shouldn’t if the purpose is only to threaten his political opponents into not investigating anything he’s doing;
Obviously that isn't the case or he would have already released them. Are you that stupid?
Democrats haven’t begun investigating him yet, so why would he release them when his threat was that he would release them if they investigate him?

Forum List

Back