I'll blackmail my own country

Maybe he's taking Obama's advice and intends to "punish his enemies".

What’s being said is he shouldn’t if the purpose is only to threaten his political opponents into not investigating anything he’s doing;
Obviously that isn't the case or he would have already released them. Are you that stupid?
Democrats haven’t begun investigating him yet, so why would he release them when his threat was that he would release them if they investigate him?

They would need evidence. I cant wait.
The only ones who care about his taxes are lefty loons like you. No one else gives shit one.
You mean you don’t care that trump lied to you when he said he would release them?

Like millions of others I couldn't care less about Trump tax returns.

I know that man pays millions in taxes every year and if there were something shady about his returns the IRS would have been all over it.

No one but lefty loons like you give a shit.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, my question wasn’t, do you care about seeing his taxes?

My question was, do you not care that he lied to you about releasing them?

He changed his mind. People do it all the time.

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

You mean like he did when he said he had no dealings in Russia, only today we learn he was negotiating with them to build a Trump Tower in Moscow?

No worries, I already knew you don’t care that he lies to you.

Your right. I don't care about his business dealings. Not at all.

Now if I were doing business with him, which I will never be doing, I would care.

Unlike you I never sweat the small stuff. And I sure as hell don't go looking for collusion where there isn't any.

Last edited:
Democrats haven’t begun investigating him yet, so why would he release them when his threat was that he would release them if they investigate him?

I know that man pays millions in taxes every year and if there were something shady about his returns the IRS would have been all over it.

LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

You mean like he did when he said he had no dealings in Russia, only today we learn he was negotiating with them to build a Trump Tower in Moscow?

Dealings with russia doesn't equate to collusion with russia. Next.
You sound brain-dead. Where did I say that had anything to do with collusion??

Wrong, I already know the broken record playing in your head: collusion, russia. Its a given.

LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

Wrong, I already know the broken record playing in your head: collusion, russia. Its a given.

Yup. He and the other lefty loons are frothing at the mouth waiting to here all about that non existent collusion.

Sucks to be them.

LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

problem being;

you have no idea what Mueller as on Trump - nobody does because he hasn't released what he has waiting for him.

Obviously that isn't the case or he would have already released them. Are you that stupid?

You mean you don’t care that trump lied to you when he said he would release them?

LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

Your right. I don't care about his business dealings. Not at all.

Now if I were doing business with him, which I will never be doing, I would care.

Unlike you I never sweat the small stuff. And I sure as hell don't go looking for collusion where there isn't any.
You also don’t care about thinking because I didn’t say you don’t care about his business dealings. I said you don’t care that he lies to you.

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

Yup. He and the other lefty loons are frothing at the mouth waiting to here all about that non existent collusion.

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

Waiting to “here” about it? Yup, you’re certainly not a thinker.

And who isn’t interested in hearing what Mueller finds?

LOLOL

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

LOLOL

I said nothing about trump committing collusion. What’s playing in your head are the demons who haunt you; not anything I have said.

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

LOLOL

I said nothing about trump committing collusion. What’s playing in your head are the demons who haunt you; not anything I have said.

Dont think so. Ive seen this story before.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Who cares what you think? My posts are here and there is no mention of me accusing trump of collusion. That means you’re accusing me of saying that anyway based on nothing but your own hallucinations. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

thats what Trumpdrones call thinking.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Who cares what you think? My posts are here and there is no mention of me accusing trump of collusion. That means you’re accusing me of saying that anyway based on nothing but your own hallucinations. :cuckoo:

And......who cares what you think. You're not part of the hive? You don't think there was collusion?

LOLOL

And......who cares what you think. You're not part of the hive? You don't think there was collusion?
I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

Sucks to be them.
collusion isn't a crime, so not sure why they'd be waiting.

Suck it up buttercup.
LOLOL

problem being;

you have no idea what Mueller as on Trump - nobody does because he hasn't released what he has waiting for him.
he's got nothing. the experts in the news already said so. come on man get over the TDS.

Sucks to be them.
LOLOL

thats what Trumpdrones call thinking.

:abgg2q.jpg:
thinking about the left and the next TDS session. we got it today!!! wah hoo

Forum List

Back