I'll go on a diet by this food

bluesky79

Apr 21, 2008
thumbnails

http://youtu.be/19EkHqTQkZg

A month ago, I put on weight so I was a bit peeved about that. One of my friends recommended bibimbap to me and said "it is very healthy and has an effect on a diet". I was so sad that I couldn't eat my favorite food fried potatoes. But I went on a diet by that food. I usually eat korean food especially bibimbap. carrots, green pumpkins, eggs, bean sprouts, spinachs etc. sometimes I felt I became a cow eating weeds, but bibimbap was quite delicious. especially, sesame oil & red pepper paste are important to this food.
you should adjust those quantities. After one month, I lost 10 kg weight. I think korean food is quite effective on a diet. I heard bibimbap is popular other countries like asia,south america. how about bibimbap for your launch?

thumbnails

YouTube - Korean Food: Bibimbap (

A month ago, I put on weight so I was a bit peeved about that. One of my friends recommended bibimbap to me and said "it is very healthy and has an effect on a diet". I was so sad that I couldn't eat my favorite food fried potatoes. But I went on a diet by that food. I usually eat korean food especially bibimbap. carrots, green pumpkins, eggs, bean sprouts, spinachs etc. sometimes I felt I became a cow eating weeds, but bibimbap was quite delicious. especially, sesame oil & red pepper paste are important to this food.
you should adjust those quantities. After one month, I lost 10 kg weight. I think korean food is quite effective on a diet. I heard bibimbap is popular other countries like asia,south america. how about bibimbap for your launch?

It works because it's essentially a low carb diet, and the fibers are mainly Greens fibers as opposed to grains fibers.

Low carb diets work, always, when employed properly.

Eggs are not carbs, but be careful if getting a bulk of your daily fill from eggs: one egg (depending on size) containts up to 97% recommended daily cholesterol. (all in the yolk).

What I do, for my egg protein, is hard boil 36 eggs every Sunday night, peel them, tupper-wear them, fridge them. They are then grab and go for the rest of the week, and easily detatched from their high-cholesterol bearing yolks.

On the weekends, I'll have the yolks. I'll have my scrambleds.

thumbnails

YouTube - Korean Food: Bibimbap (

Americans usually eat meat and potatoes with a side of vegetables. Asian meal plans are usually vegetables with a side of some sort of meat. Plus the portions are smaller so calorie control is built in.

Good luck with your diet!

Forum List

Back