🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'll make Brexit great!

The President-elect said he “loves” the UK and will offer a quick and fair trade agreement with the US within weeks of taking office.

We love you Mr Trump and team!!!!!! :udaman: we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Trump reveals he wants a bumper trade deal to help make Brexit 'a great thing'

All current trade deals should be ripped up...we should be doing trade with the UK, but not commie countries like China.

yes, no Globalist rubbish anymore!

The President-elect said he “loves” the UK and will offer a quick and fair trade agreement with the US within weeks of taking office.

We love you Mr Trump and team!!!!!! :udaman: we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

All current trade deals should be ripped up...we should be doing trade with the UK, but not commie countries like China.

Yep we can deal with friendly countries one on one. it would be better for us and better for them. All China ships over here is cheap plastic shit and toasters so flimsy you can crush them like a empty soda can

Yep we can deal with friendly countries one on one. it would be better for us and better for them. All China ships over here is cheap plastic shit and toasters so flimsy you can crush them like a empty soda can
They also send longhorn beetles to destroy the forests and microchips full of malware in all the phones and laptops.

Business is business. Trump will do well for the US and its allies and other trade partners

my main concern this year is the price of vodka. maybe Trump and Putin can work out some kind of deal. like, we give Russia a ship load of hot pockets, and we get a ship load of their best vodkas,,,sound good?

I want BETA back, so I can use my 40 year old tapes...

never mind your beta

BOW TO MR TRUMP!

:wink_2:
I don't bow....That is for weak people...

my main concern this year is the price of vodka. maybe Trump and Putin can work out some kind of deal. like, we give Russia a ship load of hot pockets, and we get a ship load of their best vodkas,,,sound good?
Grow your own potatoes and make your own vodka......

q0B-JA.gif

:party:

I want BETA back, so I can use my 40 year old tapes...

never mind your beta

BOW TO MR TRUMP!

:wink_2:
i can still remember the first Obama team, I thought I was going to the circus.

Compare that to the low-life, back-stabbing snake who's about to slither out of the White House:

"Barack Obama: Brexit would put UK 'back of the queue' for trade talks"
Barack Obama: Brexit would put UK 'back of the queue' for trade talks

Compare that to the low-life, back-stabbing snake who's about to slither out of the White House:

Oblama now occupies that part of you brain that was once empty...

I agree!

What a sad and pathetic piece of work. What arrogance thinking that by his mere force of personality was going to change the outcome of Brexit!

Unbelievable!

He should give himself another medal. ;) :p

He should have held on tighter to Putin, he may have learned something.

Putin-Obama-Horse1-e1395261053684.jpg

Forum List

Back