🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'll probably regret asking

Marxists like you, not me, toad.
Without the jackboot, they look, like boy scouts....
Since when do BSA uniforms look like that?

Oh, wait, I guess through the haze any clothing kind of all looks alike to your freeze dried brain.
It's the Eagle Scouts which now where the dresses..

Lol, now you think those are dresses?

roflmao, dude go back to sleep or sumpin and stop embarrassing yourself.

I never really understood the whole standing for the flag thing anyway
The only flag I care about is the one that was on my Dad's casket

I stopped saying the Pledge of Allegiance when I was in high school because I thought it was silly.

I bet you stand at attention before each game...even if it's a rerun on TV...

No one is supposed to stand and solute if it is on TV.

This isnt rocket science, why cant you libtards wrap your noggins around this simple little thing?

roflmao

I stopped saying the Pledge of Allegiance when I was in high school because I thought it was silly.
You are a godless heathen, no one expects you to pledge to anything, it is meaningless to you.

:D

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem? And please pardon what looks like naivety, but it looks kinda respectful to me. But then, I've always been ambivalent about the word God in the pledge to the flag too, since it first appeared in 1954, a year after I graduated high school..meaning I never said it all thru my youth because it was added later. Does that mean that all of us who grew up pre-God in the allegiance are unpatriotic? And FYI, I still call it the Army Air Corps.

I started 1st grade in 1956. In the rural public six room grade school we had to say the Lord's Prayer first and Pledge of Allegiance second before class started. There were old pictures of Washington and Lincoln hanging on the class room walls and when you went outside were surrounded by farms. What's wrong with that picture?
Morning Xband. Sounds like a good picture. I am in no way saying the new is wrong because it isn't like old times. I am only defending the old times as not the unholy place because it's customs have progressed, as in the allegiance pledge. I am somehow connecting this new form of protest to the changes made during my lifetime, ala pledge, which was a protest against communism. And believe it or not, I also grew up in a generation that was constantly being told, "What's this new generation coming to?"

I started 1st grade in 1956. In the rural public six room grade school we had to say the Lord's Prayer first and Pledge of Allegiance second before class started. There were old pictures of Washington and Lincoln hanging on the class room walls and when you went outside were surrounded by farms. What's wrong with that picture?
nothing is at all.

Both boys and girls who misbehaved where both paddled in front of the class by the teacher which curtailed misbehaving in the classroom. Recess was the best time when sometimes the students got in physical altercations not punished with the paddle but only the teacher breaking up the fight. Good Ole Days.

It's similar to stepping on it or burning it, in that it is a disrespect.

I respect people's right to do it, and understand the court's position on those things, but immediately lose all respect for those that do.

I'll bet you're an idiot whether anyone is watching or not...

No one is supposed to stand and solute if it is on TV.

This isnt rocket science, why cant you libtards wrap your noggins around this simple little thing?

roflmao
Poor thing, don't crumple your flag napkins too tightly in despair...the flag don't pay no mind...

You are a godless heathen, no one expects you to pledge to anything, it is meaningless to you.

Yeah and?

If we take this whole patriotism thing seriously shouldn't you be pledging your allegiance to the actual patch of dirt on which you were expelled from your mother's uterus?

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem? And please pardon what looks like naivety, but it looks kinda respectful to me. But then, I've always been ambivalent about the word God in the pledge to the flag too, since it first appeared in 1954, a year after I graduated high school..meaning I never said it all thru my youth because it was added later. Does that mean that all of us who grew up pre-God in the allegiance are unpatriotic? And FYI, I still call it the Army Air Corps.
Army Air Corps!

That's blasphemy!

LOL.

I respect people's right to do it, and understand the court's position on those things, but immediately lose all respect for those that do.

It's like that tree falling in the woods thingy...

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem?
We've become so hypersensitive. The guys want to make a statement and get attention, and half the country obliges them by completely losing their shit.

Seriously, Starbucks should only sell decaf.
How are they "losing their shit", Mr. Dramaqueen? We can't speak about things that displease you without you calling it losing our shit? You don't realize how stupid that is?

No one is losing their shit over it, it's disrespectful to the nation that benefits him. He lives like a king compared to most of us. The irony is that you regularly try to drum up drama by claiming others are overly dramatic. LOL.

Morning Xband. Sounds like a good picture. I am in no way saying the new is wrong because it isn't like old times. I am only defending the old times as not the unholy place because it's customs have progressed, as in the allegiance pledge. I am somehow connecting this new form of protest to the changes made during my lifetime, ala pledge, which was a protest against communism. And believe it or not, I also grew up in a generation that was constantly being told, "What's this new generation coming to?"

Good Morning bullwinkle and I was answering another post before I read your greeting. It is cloudy outside as I write but we need a good rain.

We've become so hypersensitive. The guys want to make a statement and get attention, and half the country obliges them by completely losing their shit.
The NFL fines people that wear 9-11 cleets or shows patriotism, t hen lets this ignorant little fuck make a fuss on TV about how oppressed he is and all these other multimillion dollar paycheck cry babies.

It does piss me off, but it outrages me more that these buffoons are never challenged so directly for being such ignoramuses.
Y'know, if it starts a serious conversation - badly needed, obviously - then I'm all for it.

It just never does. We're not ready as a society to have this conversation yet.
It has led to a serious conversation. Sorry you haven't noticed.

If we take this whole patriotism thing seriously shouldn't you be pledging your allegiance to the actual patch of dirt on which you were expelled from your mother's uterus?
You really cant grasp the concept of being loyal to the nation of ones birth, or more to a Republic that gives you the freedom you have today to go on the internet and reveal to the whole planet that you have a tiny dick?

Well, then again, you are an atheist heathen.....

The NFL fines people that wear 9-11 cleets or shows patriotism, t hen lets this ignorant little fuck make a fuss on TV about how oppressed he is and all these other multimillion dollar paycheck cry babies.

It does piss me off, but it outrages me more that these buffoons are never challenged so directly for being such ignoramuses.
Y'know, if it starts a serious conversation - badly needed, obviously - then I'm all for it.

It just never does. We're not ready as a society to have this conversation yet.
It has led to a serious conversation. Sorry you haven't noticed.
I think he lets the monkeys distract him from it too much.

These days you have to focus through the cloud of bullshit and to find the real discussion.

You really cant grasp the concept of being loyal to the nation of ones birth, or more to a Republic that gives you the freedom you have today to go on the internet and reveal to the whole planet that you have a tiny dick?

Well, then again, you are an atheist heathen.....

Tell me why be loyal to the patch of dirt you were born on?

It's not like you had any choice in the matter.

And what's with the juvenile obsession with other men's penises on this board?

It's like that tree falling in the woods thingy...

Dumb as a tree. Huzzah for you.....

Forum List

Back