🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'll probably regret asking

How are they "losing their shit", Mr. Dramaqueen? We can't speak about things that displease you without you calling it losing our shit? You don't realize how stupid that is?

No one is losing their shit over it, it's disrespectful to the nation that benefits him. He lives like a king compared to most of us. The irony is that you regularly try to drum up drama by claiming others are overly dramatic. LOL.
I love it.

How are they losing their shit?

Your post provides a lovely example.

Thanks. Again.

If we take this whole patriotism thing seriously shouldn't you be pledging your allegiance to the actual patch of dirt on which you were expelled from your mother's uterus?
You really cant grasp the concept of being loyal to the nation of ones birth, or more to a Republic that gives you the freedom you have today to go on the internet and reveal to the whole planet that you have a tiny dick?

Well, then again, you are an atheist heathen.....

When I read atheist heathen my mind saw apostate ingrate. sry to interject

We've become so hypersensitive. The guys want to make a statement and get attention, and half the country obliges them by completely losing their shit.
Seriously, Starbucks should only sell decaf.
The NFL fines people that wear 9-11 cleets or shows patriotism, t hen lets this ignorant little fuck make a fuss on TV about how oppressed he is and all these other multimillion dollar paycheck cry babies.

It does piss me off, but it outrages me more that these buffoons are never challenged so directly for being such ignoramuses.
Y'know, if it starts a serious conversation - badly needed, obviously - then I'm all for it.

It just never does. We're not ready as a society to have this conversation yet.
It has led to a serious conversation. Sorry you haven't noticed.
I think he lets the monkeys distract him from it too much.

These days you have to focus through the cloud of bullshit and to find the real discussion.
He's one of the monkeys.

How are they "losing their shit", Mr. Dramaqueen? We can't speak about things that displease you without you calling it losing our shit? You don't realize how stupid that is?

No one is losing their shit over it, it's disrespectful to the nation that benefits him. He lives like a king compared to most of us. The irony is that you regularly try to drum up drama by claiming others are overly dramatic. LOL.
I love it.

Thanks. Again.
Again, you're full of shit. Slinging shit is all you do and you're too stupid to realize it doesn't make you look smart. Asshole.

It just never does. We're not ready as a society to have this conversation yet..
Which conversation do you refer to? The flag being disrespected or idiots taking Black Lies Matter talking points seriously?
There is no serious, honest conversation on race right now. Just two silly ends of the argument pointing at the other and screaming.

It's similar to stepping on it or burning it, in that it is a disrespect.

I respect people's right to do it, and understand the court's position on those things, but immediately lose all respect for those that do.
I bet you stand at attention before each game...even if it's a rerun on TV...

I'll bet you're an idiot whether anyone is watching or not...
It's like that tree falling in the woods thingy...

Dumb as a tree. Huzzah for you.....
Why the Army taught me to be the best idiot I can be...

195854wl9jdsmylir2s4g2.jpg

I love it.

Thanks. Again.
Again, you're full of shit. Slinging shit is all you do and you're too stupid to realize it doesn't make you look smart. Asshole.
Decaf. Seriously.

I remain amazed at how often the zealots on both ends argue with me by illustrating my point for me.

:laugh:

Tell me why be loyal to the patch of dirt you were born on?

Lol, why cant y9ou grasp the difference between this Republic and a "patch of dirt on the ground"?

You have some mental problems boy, maybe that is why you are a godless heathen moron?

It's not like you had any choice in the matter.

I can always leave if I want, so yes, idiot, I most certainly DO have a CHOICE.

And what's with the juvenile obsession with other men's penises on this board?

It's just a metaphor for you having no shame about displaying your lack of ....well just about anything one might normally boast of. You display a lack of intelligence, shame, humility or morals, so to put it all together in one brief assertion I point out that your epenis is sadly lacking.

Not that I expect you to understand at all, that just makes it funnier.

Equalizer Soccer – Rapinoe kneels for anthem for first time in US jersey

Bill O'Reilly Says NFL Player Kneeling for Anthem 'Disrespects Our Entire System'

Kate Upton Slams NFL Players for Kneeling During National Anthem

If they are americans representing an american team when the anthem is played, they should respect the flag and what it represents and those who serve(d) the country for that flag and the freedoms the country provides

If it was someone from a different country playing for the team, they would stand up even if they did not put their hand over their heart, or they might ask the team if they could come out later.

If a US team was playing Canada the would not sit or kneel when their anthem is played.

Leave the protest off the field on their own time. Respect the team, league, city, state and country by respecting the flag.

Find some other way to bring about change or another way to make a statement when no in uniform.

That said, this is suppose to be a free country (of course it isn't), so he should be able to express himself any way he likes.
And fans have the same right to call him out for being the shit4brains that he plainly is as well.

No one is saying that he should be thrown in jail or anything of that sort. Just pointing out that the NFL fines patriotism displayed on air time but lets these apes do whatever the fuck they want if it is a libtard cause.

So whats your point?
Who cares what he does? Not me.

Why is this even an issue? Seems to me this might be a made up issue, designed to inflame passions for the corrupt State.

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem? And please pardon what looks like naivety, but it looks kinda respectful to me. But then, I've always been ambivalent about the word God in the pledge to the flag too, since it first appeared in 1954, a year after I graduated high school..meaning I never said it all thru my youth because it was added later. Does that mean that all of us who grew up pre-God in the allegiance are unpatriotic? And FYI, I still call it the Army Air Corps.
Army Air Corps!

That's blasphemy!

LOL.
I still have my 5th Combat Cargo patch given to me by my uncle after he mustered out. A beautiful blue round patch with gold wire embroidery around a American Double Eagle. He was a navigator and flew supplies over the Hump from Burma to China. The planes were unarmed to carry more load, and if they went down, nobody looked for them, I am told, because the mountains are inaccessible. I grew up in my grandparents house so my uncles were like big brothers to me. He was in the Army Air Corps! 2 others were in the Navy and one was a Marine but too young for combat.

I love it.

Thanks. Again.
Decaf. Seriously.

I remain amazed at how often the zealots on both ends argue with me by illustrating my point for me.

You claimed half the people are losing their shit, whatever that means to you. It was just shit slinging on your part, you then sit back and try to pretend somebody else stunk up the place. Like I told you numerous times before you are not nearly as smart as you think you are.

Tell me why be loyal to the patch of dirt you were born on?

Lol, why cant y9ou grasp the difference between this Republic and a "patch of dirt on the ground"?

You have some mental problems boy, maybe that is why you are a godless heathen moron?

It's not like you had any choice in the matter.

I can always leave if I want, so yes, idiot, I most certainly DO have a CHOICE.

And what's with the juvenile obsession with other men's penises on this board?

It's just a metaphor for you having no shame about displaying your lack of ....well just about anything one might normally boast of. You display a lack of intelligence, shame, humility or morals, so to put it all together in one brief assertion I point out that your epenis is sadly lacking.

Not that I expect you to understand at all, that just makes it funnier.

You know you'd be waving the flag of any country you were born in

If you happened to be born in Russia you'd be a loyal commie

And if you can't think of any other metaphors but penis ones then it's no wonder you're a patriotic idiot

and I am not a boastful person unlike you blowhards

I am proud I served my country for five years as an 11B.

I am proud that we have the best Republic on the planet where we let infantile ass hats like you go around making fools of yourselves, because that is the price of free speech.

I am proud of the family I have made to carry on our nations values for another generation.

I am proud of the religious faith that has given me so much strength and direction in my life.

I am proud that fools like you have the freedom to be morons.

I am proud I served my country for five years as an 11B.

I am proud that we have the best Republic on the planet where we let infantile ass hats like you go around making fools of yourselves, because that is the price of free speech.

I am proud of the family I have made to carry on our nations values for another generation.

I am proud of the religious faith that has given me so much strength and direction in my life.

I am proud that fools like you have the freedom to be morons.

Like I said you would be waving the flag of any country in which you were born because that's all you have the mental capacity for

You are an idiot.

I have changed my religion from that of my birth and moved from the state I was born in as well. You know nothing about me, but you have these little shiboleths you cling to because you think that they make you look intelligent, like Rick Perry's glasses.

And just like PErry's glasses, you bullshit fails and just make you look more stupid.

And if you can't think of any other metaphors but penis ones then it's no wonder you're a patriotic idiot

ROFLMAO, you lose, sucker and you dont even get it.

Like I said you would be waving the flag of any country in which you were born because that's all you have the mental capacity for
And just like everything else you spout out of that pie hole you call a mouth, you are wrong, your statement is ignorant of actual facts, and you say them merely to posture as though you have some depth or reflective thought and you plainly do not.

I disproved all your horse shit and you still dont realize it, lololololol

You are an idiot.

I have changed my religion from that of my birth and moved from the state I was born in as well. You know nothing about me, but you have these little shiboleths you cling to because you think that they make you look intelligent, like Rick Perry's glasses.

And just like PErry's glasses, you bullshit fails and just make you look more stupid.

ROFLMAO, you lose, sucker and you dont even get it.

Where did I mention religion?

But really one christian religion is basically the same as any other but for a few minor details so that in itself is not a stretch

I love it.

Thanks. Again.
Decaf. Seriously.

You claimed half the people are losing their shit, whatever that means to you. It was just shit slinging on your part, you then sit back and try to pretend somebody else stunk up the place. Like I told you numerous times before you are not nearly as smart as you think you are.
Grr! Grr! Grr!

Seriously, get me outta yer head.

This is getting a little creepy.

Forum List

Back