🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'll probably regret asking

You had respect for nutjob Dale?

I am still waiting on you to win a debate against me. You have proven time and time again that you are simply a partisan shill that spews leftard talking points you get from other websites.

Hard to "win" a debate with a raving lunatic

"Never argue with crazy people, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

That is a pathetic "cop-out"....I can prove anything I post. You simply lack any "game" to combat what I post.

Just like someone can "prove" there are flying pink elephants in the room

Once again, you prove my point. You have nothing.

I am smarter than you...I read the interwebs

Last edited:
If they are sashaying around and flirting with customers and giving them unwanted attention???
What part of "Agreed, but as you already alluded, if you don't like someone because of their sexual orientation, race, whatever, you should be able to fire them. Correct?" don't you understand?

I am still waiting on you to win a debate against me. You have proven time and time again that you are simply a partisan shill that spews leftard talking points you get from other websites.

Hard to "win" a debate with a raving lunatic

"Never argue with crazy people, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

That is a pathetic "cop-out"....I can prove anything I post. You simply lack any "game" to combat what I post.

Just like someone can "prove" there are flying pink elephants in the room

Once again, you prove my point. You have nothing.

I am smarter than you...I read the interwebs

Then stop hiding that light under a bushel and prove it because thus far you haven't been "impressive" at all. (snicker)

If they are sashaying around and flirting with customers and giving them unwanted attention???
What part of "Agreed, but as you already alluded, if you don't like someone because of their sexual orientation, race, whatever, you should be able to fire them. Correct?" don't you understand?

" What's wrong with the owner of a business terminating an employee because that employee's public political demonstrations are casting a bad light on the business?"

Thus my answer...try reading back through the thread and "focus"....it will only help you.

" What's wrong with the owner of a business terminating an employee because that employee's public political demonstrations are casting a bad light on the business?"

Thus my answer...try reading back through the thread and "focus"....it will only help you.
??? I agreed with you. Are you having problems focusing? Didn't get your morning medication or it hasn't kicked in yet?

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem? And please pardon what looks like naivety, but it looks kinda respectful to me. But then, I've always been ambivalent about the word God in the pledge to the flag too, since it first appeared in 1954, a year after I graduated high school..meaning I never said it all thru my youth because it was added later. Does that mean that all of us who grew up pre-God in the allegiance are unpatriotic? And FYI, I still call it the Army Air Corps.
American citizens in the military are, by flag protocol, supposed to salute the flag, and civilians are to place their right hand over their heart.

To break that protocol is to disrespect the flag. Colon Krapunchnik is a multimillion dollar brat who thinks he is oppressed because he is half black.

Defying 'protocol' is the point. It's a protest.

Defying 'protocol' is the point. It's a protest.
Correct. The First Amendment allows them this latitude just as it allows others the right to disagree with their protest or terminate them for making the business look bad. In this case, it's a matter of whether or not he is within the bounds of his contract.

at this late date after we've passed square one, but what's so awful about kneeling during the National anthem? And please pardon what looks like naivety, but it looks kinda respectful to me. But then, I've always been ambivalent about the word God in the pledge to the flag too, since it first appeared in 1954, a year after I graduated high school..meaning I never said it all thru my youth because it was added later. Does that mean that all of us who grew up pre-God in the allegiance are unpatriotic? And FYI, I still call it the Army Air Corps.
Who bothers you more? The dude who disrespects his country or the people who object to his disrespect?

I'm more bothered by the objectors.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

To break that protocol is to disrespect the flag. Colon Krapunchnik is a multimillion dollar brat who thinks he is oppressed because he is half black.
Defying 'protocol' is the point. It's a protest.[/QUOTE]
Then he should protest the things that made him the oppressed multi-millionaire he is, not the flag of the Republic and people that gave him and other ungrateful bastards their freedom at the cost of hundreds of thousands of dead and millions of maimed and wounded.

He should protest his own grotesque stupidity, ignorance and hubris, but we all know the Truth.

He did this as a stunt to make sure he didnt get cut this year.

I believe you are confusing kneeling on one leg showing respect for an injured player and that of the pledge, flag or anthem.

So they can respect a player, but not the country that afforded them a chance to become successful even if they have an IQ of a beet.

You can be ambivalent to God, but I don't think politics plays a part in sports. If they want to diss the USA, do it on their own time at a press conference that allows protestors to the Kaepernick Kooky Kicks.

I believe you are confusing kneeling on one leg showing respect for an injured player and that of the pledge, flag or anthem.

So they can respect a player, but not the country that afforded them a chance to become successful even if they have an IQ of a beet.

You can be ambivalent to God, but I don't think politics plays a part in sports. If they want to diss the USA, do it on their own time at a press conference that allows protestors to the Kaepernick Kooky Kicks.
Jackson, I am not ambivalent to God..I am ambivalent to the word in the pledge. Adding it was a knee-jerk action telling Americans that we are different from the USSR at the height of the cold war. It was a slap at an enemy, not a sudden reverence for God! As for protests, nobody pays much attention to them until it becomes irreverent or violent. This kid isn't shooting cops or burning precincts or advocating same. And one of my long held gripes is the disrespect shown at sporting events while the anthem is played. The teams line up and can't stand at attention or hold that scratch or not chew. In my days of God-less pledge of allegiance, we stood at attention, faced the flag, hand over heart and didn't move until the last note faded. IMHO, this kid shows no less disrespect than his compliant team mates that hop foot-to-foot, chewing away.

Jackson, I am not ambivalent to God..I am ambivalent to the word in the pledge. Adding it was a knee-jerk action telling Americans that we are different from the USSR at the height of the cold war. It was a slap at an enemy, not a sudden reverence for God! As for protests, nobody pays much attention to them until it becomes irreverent or violent. This kid isn't shooting cops or burning precincts or advocating same. And one of my long held gripes is the disrespect shown at sporting events while the anthem is played. The teams line up and can't stand at attention or hold that scratch or not chew. In my days of God-less pledge of allegiance, we stood at attention, faced the flag, hand over heart and didn't move until the last note faded. IMHO, this kid shows no less disrespect than his compliant team mates that hop foot-to-foot, chewing away.
Thank you for explaining that further. I understand where you are coming from, and agree with much of it. Thank you.

Forum List

Back