🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal alien cuts 13 year old girls head off

Wow the russians are hard at work spewing out their propaganda lies.

Yesterday one of you right wingers posted a story very similar to this one only the child that was beheaded was 3 years old and it was in Germany.

I just did a search on this. Just like the one about Germany, the only place this is being reported is far right wing sites. No reputable news outlet has reported it. Nothing from the AP or Reuters or any other reputable source.

The reason for that, it's not true. You're spreading more russian lies. Just like the lies they spread in the 2016 election. One of those lies got a pizza restaurant shot up by a crazy person who actually believed the lie that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of a pizza restaurant in DC.

And you fell for this newest lie. Because you want to.

All that lie is designed to do is create more hate, divide the United States more and destabilize our nation.

Why are you helping the communists in russia harm our nation?

Why don't you love America?
Wow! I thought you were being sarcastic! But you're really this stupid/brainwashed.

Keep it up. That blue wave is looking more red every day.

y'all should stop complaining, he may have been one of the children put in 'cages', all grown up ... (NOT) execute the bastard & don't send him 'back'.

Thanks democrats. This animal needs to be killed.

Illegal Immigrant Beheads 13-Year-Old Girl in Alabama – Media Blackout

The U.S. mainstream media is refusing to report on a barbaric crime involving an illegal immigrant working for a Mexican drug cartel who allegedly forced a 13-year-old Alabama girl to watch the murder of her grandmother, before driving the child into the woods and cutting her head off with a knife.

Two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder. Palomino is also being detained on hold by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America. It occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. Drug cartels have been allowed to cross the border and are now operating with impunity in the United States.

Yesterday one of you right wingers posted a story very similar to this one only the child that was beheaded was 3 years old and it was in Germany.

I just did a search on this. Just like the one about Germany, the only place this is being reported is far right wing sites. No reputable news outlet has reported it. Nothing from the AP or Reuters or any other reputable source.

The reason for that, it's not true. You're spreading more russian lies. Just like the lies they spread in the 2016 election. One of those lies got a pizza restaurant shot up by a crazy person who actually believed the lie that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of a pizza restaurant in DC.

All that lie is designed to do is create more hate, divide the United States more and destabilize our nation.

You must mean the immigrant muslim father that beheaded his one year old daughter.

Warning graphic content.

The question is, why are these stories buried? The media doesn't want the public to know about imported atrocities. Why?

The U.S. mainstream media is refusing to report on a barbaric crime involving an illegal immigrant working for a Mexican drug cartel who allegedly forced a 13-year-old Alabama girl to watch the murder of her grandmother, before driving the child into the woods and cutting her head off with a knife.

Two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder. Palomino is also being detained on hold by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America. It occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. Drug cartels have been allowed to cross the border and are now operating with impunity in the United States.

Here you go you damn 'tard

Here's the arrested record. Capital Murder of a person under 14. YOUR ilk is why this keeps happening in this country.:

YONI MARTINEZ AGUILAR Inmate MCSO18JBN007414: Madison County Jail near Huntsville, AL

but but but they're just misunderstood innocent people looking for a better way of life.

Last edited:

Here you go you damn 'tard

Here's the arrested record. Capital Murder of a person under 14. YOUR ilk is why this keeps happening in this country.:

YONI MARTINEZ AGUILAR Inmate MCSO18JBN007414: Madison County Jail near Huntsville, AL

Use a formal website like the state's website. It's a matter of public record so show me the formal record. Your link goes to a 3rd party site. Which I don't believe. I will believe the official state website that has the formal charges listed with the word beheading in the description of the crime.

Plus it doesn't say anything about beheading. Just killed someone under 14 years old.

My wish for anyone that does that is simple:

Short Rope and Tall Tree for his neck and a Long Rope for his feet where the Rope is tied to a bumper of a Truck and when he look like he is about to choke to death from the hanging hit the damn gas and rip him from that sturdy branch!

Yeah, I am very civil, so let not do what I would do to those wonderful and misunderstood criminals...

Oh, for those that will chime in the status matter not for me and neither does their damn skin color...

That is for our wonderful progressives that will scream racist for my comment...

No, no, no, no, no...…….much better to tie up 5 horses, one to each appendage (legs, arms & head), then fire a shot in the air. Then send each piece to his buddies

Use a formal website like the state's website. It's a matter of public record so show me the formal record. Your link goes to a 3rd party site. Which I don't believe. I will believe the official state website that has the formal charges listed with the word beheading in the description of the crime.

Plus it doesn't say anything about beheading. Just killed someone under 14 years old
You are beyond help. I don't exist to educate the 'tard. Do your own damn homework if you dispute this.

Plus it doesn't say anything about beheading. Just killed someone under 14 years old.
Here ya go, tard. I was bored.

If you actually care, input 6/14/18 as the beginning and ending booking date.

Next, you'll dismiss this because it doesnt say anything about beheading. Always an excuse

http://jail.madisoncountyal.gov/smartwebclient/jail.aspx

Forum List

Back