🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal alien cuts 13 year old girls head off

Trump could deflect a meteor from hitting Earth and Democrats would complain “What about the aliens”

Trump could deflect a meteor from hitting Earth and Democrats would complain “What about the aliens”
beermoon.jpg

Wonder if the Governor of Alabama (likely a Republican) will do anything about the gang problem in her/his state? Wonder if the conservatives here will follow up on that?

Like what? Increase prison sentencing for thugs and stop paroles?

Any attempt by Republicans to increase the safety of society and get tougher on criminals is always fought against by liberals.

Bullshit. The GOP controls the Governor’s mansion and both houses of the state government. IF they wanted to fight the gangs, the Democrats couldn’t stop them—not that they would of course.

Wonder if the Governor of Alabama (likely a Republican) will do anything about the gang problem in her/his state? Wonder if the conservatives here will follow up on that?
You see, the problem is the Dems are all for letting in anyone unabated. And letting them run free unabated.
Now tell me what have the Dem states been able to do to curtail this activity? Because it is there, it is everywhere. Remember they refuse to turn them over to the feds if they have committed a crime.

MS-13 Threat Assessment

Good thing that is not the Democratic Party’s policy—letting anyone in unabated…you’re just making shit up.

I agree with you about SC’s.

Thanks democrats. This animal needs to be killed.

Illegal Immigrant Beheads 13-Year-Old Girl in Alabama – Media Blackout

The U.S. mainstream media is refusing to report on a barbaric crime involving an illegal immigrant working for a Mexican drug cartel who allegedly forced a 13-year-old Alabama girl to watch the murder of her grandmother, before driving the child into the woods and cutting her head off with a knife.

Two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder. Palomino is also being detained on hold by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America. It occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. Drug cartels have been allowed to cross the border and are now operating with impunity in the United States.
This coming from a guy who cheered when those journalists in Maryland were murdered.

Tissue?

Any attempt by Republicans to increase the safety of society and get tougher on criminals is always fought against by liberals.

Bullshit. The GOP controls the Governor’s mansion and both houses of the state government. IF they wanted to fight the gangs, the Democrats couldn’t stop them—not that they would of course.
Pointless to suggest that you stop being an idiot. States cannot control immigration into the country or even their own state. The days of de facto open borders are over, snowflakes notwithstanding.

The U.S. mainstream media is refusing to report on a barbaric crime involving an illegal immigrant working for a Mexican drug cartel who allegedly forced a 13-year-old Alabama girl to watch the murder of her grandmother, before driving the child into the woods and cutting her head off with a knife.

Two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder. Palomino is also being detained on hold by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America. It occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. Drug cartels have been allowed to cross the border and are now operating with impunity in the United States.
This coming from a guy who cheered when those journalists in Maryland were murdered.

Tissue?
I don't recall doing that...

I note that these two have been arrested and are being held in jail. Just this afternoon, I watched a documentary about Ted Bundy, who also beheaded his victims. In other news, a police officer and another person were killed in Weymouth, Mass. Who knows how many other heinous crimes have been committed in the U.S. in the last 72 hours alone. What is your point with this OP? That a heinous crime has been committed.

Wow the russians are hard at work spewing out their propaganda lies.

Yesterday one of you right wingers posted a story very similar to this one only the child that was beheaded was 3 years old and it was in Germany.

I just did a search on this. Just like the one about Germany, the only place this is being reported is far right wing sites. No reputable news outlet has reported it. Nothing from the AP or Reuters or any other reputable source.

The reason for that, it's not true. You're spreading more russian lies. Just like the lies they spread in the 2016 election. One of those lies got a pizza restaurant shot up by a crazy person who actually believed the lie that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of a pizza restaurant in DC.

And you fell for this newest lie. Because you want to.

All that lie is designed to do is create more hate, divide the United States more and destabilize our nation.

Why are you helping the communists in russia harm our nation?

Why don't you love America?
You must mean the immigrant muslim father that beheaded his one year old daughter.

Warning graphic content.

The question is, why are these stories buried? The media doesn't want the public to know about imported atrocities. Why?

That’s sicking. Coming soon to a neighborhood if this shit isn’t stopped.

So tell us how they can “fight the gangs” in a manner where you left wing nutters won’t be causing them of racism and oppression.

I note that these two have been arrested and are being held in jail. Just this afternoon, I watched a documentary about Ted Bundy, who also beheaded his victims. In other news, a police officer and another person were killed in Weymouth, Mass. Who knows how many other heinous crimes have been committed in the U.S. in the last 72 hours alone. What is your point with this OP? That a heinous crime has been committed.

Ya fuken simpleton.....
Had they not been here it would have meant two less murders.

My wish for anyone that does that is simple:

Short Rope and Tall Tree for his neck and a Long Rope for his feet where the Rope is tied to a bumper of a Truck and when he look like he is about to choke to death from the hanging hit the damn gas and rip him from that sturdy branch!

Yeah, I am very civil, so let not do what I would do to those wonderful and misunderstood criminals...

Oh, for those that will chime in the status matter not for me and neither does their damn skin color...

That is for our wonderful progressives that will scream racist for my comment...

No, no, no, no, no...…….much better to tie up 5 horses, one to each appendage (legs, arms & head), then fire a shot in the air. Then send each piece to his buddies

Great idea but the Animal Rights nutters would scream animal cruelty and demand head doctors for the horses afterwards...

Look to the left for their crowd-funding a defense for the SOB - with Soros & Friends amongst the move generous givers. They love killing babies so a 13-year old oughta really turn them on.

Ya fuken simpleton.....

:aug08_031:

I swear there are days I wish God would hit the abort button on humanity but thank you for explaining to the simple minded individual what should have been so obvious from the start!

:thankusmile:

Ya fuken simpleton.....

I swear there are days I wish God would hit the abort button on humanity but thank you for explaining to the simple minded individual what should have been so obvious from the start!

Are you so dumb as to believe that stopping immigration will stop murder? What about all those born-here American guys wiping out their own families? Snatching women off the street and murdering them?

Tissue?
At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Guy walks into anapolis paper and starts blasting people . Early reports hint he might be an anti media but . Which is the mantra of Trump and the right .

Gunman shoots into Maryland newsroom, kills at least five
It would come as no surprise if the shooter turned out to be a rightwing loon ‘attacking’ the ‘evil liberal media.’
If so they deserve it.

Tissue?
At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Guy walks into anapolis paper and starts blasting people . Early reports hint he might be an anti media but . Which is the mantra of Trump and the right .

Gunman shoots into Maryland newsroom, kills at least five
It would come as no surprise if the shooter turned out to be a rightwing loon ‘attacking’ the ‘evil liberal media.’
If so they deserve it.
I don't see any cheers liar.

Ya fuken simpleton.....

Are you so dumb as to believe that stopping immigration will stop murder? What about all those born-here American guys wiping out their own families? Snatching women off the street and murdering them?

I swear to God someone gave you wedgie in the brain today!

The individual that beheaded the girl was illegal, and if the illegal was not in this country the girl might still be alive!

Now I do understand that you believe what the sick individual did was just perfectly fine in your mind because of all the damn excuses you have made so far, but again that girl might be alive had your hero that beheaded her was not allow into this country!

Now as you troll me for a response that you can report please note your trolling method is pretty pathetic!

Now do you understand the individual that did the beheading was illegally here in America and saying Americans do the same thing make you come off mentally insane!?!

I know to you the illegal is the victim and you feel he should be given the key of the city and his citizenship for killing a child...

Now please tell me again about how some citizen killed today so the illegal killing is excused in your eyes...

Also notice my own post and status matter not to me and the individual should be hung from a tall tree with a short rope and those that excuse the murder can join him if they like!

Forum List

Back