🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal alien cuts 13 year old girls head off

Thanks democrats. This animal needs to be killed.

Illegal Immigrant Beheads 13-Year-Old Girl in Alabama – Media Blackout

The U.S. mainstream media is refusing to report on a barbaric crime involving an illegal immigrant working for a Mexican drug cartel who allegedly forced a 13-year-old Alabama girl to watch the murder of her grandmother, before driving the child into the woods and cutting her head off with a knife.

Two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder. Palomino is also being detained on hold by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America. It occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. Drug cartels have been allowed to cross the border and are now operating with impunity in the United States.
What do you mean the MSM isn’t reporting this?

WTF is wrong with you??

A teen saw her grandma killed. Then cartel-linked drug dealers beheaded her, authorities say.

Investigator: Girl was beheaded after seeing grandmother die

Investigator: Girl Was Beheaded After Seeing Grandmother Die

News

13-Year-Old Girl Beheaded After Seeing Grandmother Killed In Alabama Cemetery

Mexicans, Mexicans, Mexicans. They are beautiful. A amoral sadistic depraved culture. And THEY get a "A" ticket in Americaland because they allow themselves to be exploited. They are masochists, too. Oh yeah, baby, beat me! They don't care if they are being exploited. Nope. They don't care how it affects their Familia, either. All this faux outrage over separating children...(if their parents cared, they would immigrate legally. Same old rubric).
What a great selling point for illegal aliens from Quetzalquatlland. And then, lets give a rousing round of applause to the closeted exploiters that hide in the shadows and try to make hiring illegal aliens seem like the equivalent of the 1963 civil rights march in Washington DC. Hear that? Shhss...that is the sound of one hand clapping.

The U.S. mainstream media is refusing to report on a barbaric crime involving an illegal immigrant working for a Mexican drug cartel who allegedly forced a 13-year-old Alabama girl to watch the murder of her grandmother, before driving the child into the woods and cutting her head off with a knife.

Two men, Yoni Martinez Aguilar and Israel Gonzalez Palomino, are being held in the Madison County Alabama Jail on charges of capital murder. Palomino is also being detained on hold by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This series of events didn’t occur in a violent cartel-run city in Mexico or South America. It occurred just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. Drug cartels have been allowed to cross the border and are now operating with impunity in the United States.

WTF is wrong with you??

A teen saw her grandma killed. Then cartel-linked drug dealers beheaded her, authorities say.

News

WTF do you mean what do I mean? That's what the report says, not me scum bag.

I note that these two have been arrested and are being held in jail. Just this afternoon, I watched a documentary about Ted Bundy, who also beheaded his victims. In other news, a police officer and another person were killed in Weymouth, Mass. Who knows how many other heinous crimes have been committed in the U.S. in the last 72 hours alone. What is your point with this OP? That a heinous crime has been committed.

Ya fuken simpleton.....
Had they not been here it would have meant two less murders.

:aug08_031:

I swear there are days I wish God would hit the abort button on humanity but thank you for explaining to the simple minded individual what should have been so obvious from the start!

:thankusmile:

Are you so dumb as to believe that stopping immigration will stop murder? What about all those born-here American guys wiping out their own families? Snatching women off the street and murdering them?

Two less dimwit.
Add em up and get back with me simpleton.

Why are we wasting money on a Drug War, you guys don't want to Pay for with real times of War, Tax Rates? Is it not, really really serious enough and y'all, just want to whine about it.

Are you man enough to admit that you want ms-13 to have the freedom to enter this country at will and that operate wherever they want?

Or are you going to hide behind your wall of incoherent ramblings?
Fallacy of false Cause, much. Our drug war is WorthLess, You don't want to pay for it with War Time tax rates, and it creates the black markets You like to Whine about. Be a Man, not a wo-man.

NOpe. I got your cause right on and you know it. That's why you refused to be clear about your intentions.

You want to participate and to advance your agenda, but you know that being honest about it, will have all but the most vile liberal, dismiss you as a vile piece of shit.

I note that these two have been arrested and are being held in jail. Just this afternoon, I watched a documentary about Ted Bundy, who also beheaded his victims. In other news, a police officer and another person were killed in Weymouth, Mass. Who knows how many other heinous crimes have been committed in the U.S. in the last 72 hours alone. What is your point with this OP? That a heinous crime has been committed.

Ya fuken simpleton.....

I swear there are days I wish God would hit the abort button on humanity but thank you for explaining to the simple minded individual what should have been so obvious from the start!

Are you so dumb as to believe that stopping immigration will stop murder? What about all those born-here American guys wiping out their own families? Snatching women off the street and murdering them?

Two less dimwit.
Notice how they always twist what you say?

WTF is wrong with you??

News

Still nothing from ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC........

Ya fuken simpleton.....

Two less dimwit.

In their mind it's okay to import more criminals because we already have em.
Thats akin to cutting off your arm and deciding since you got rid of the first one you might as well cut off the second.

WTF is wrong with you??

News

Still nothing from ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC........

Dont bother.....
I asked the same question and got crickets.

Ya fuken simpleton.....

Two less dimwit.

In their mind it's okay to import more criminals because we already have em.
Thats akin to cutting off your arm and deciding since you got rid of the first one you might as well cut off the second.

You do realize these are the same people that believe Hillary Clinton won in 2016 and believe Trump is Hitler, so ya know you are just better off banging your head against the wall than explain reality to them!

Wonder if the Governor of Alabama (likely a Republican) will do anything about the gang problem in her/his state? Wonder if the conservatives here will follow up on that?

If barry hadn't let em in in the first place....

Total nonsense…
Point is they are there now…

Who controls our borders dipshit.

Like blaming the weatherman because you got wet on the way to work.
'Bama looks like they have a gang problem.
As does California.
You punk ass bitches take shots at California all the time because they have a democrat for Governor.
Never do you take the red state governors to task.
Fuck off shit brains.

Wonder if the Governor of Alabama (likely a Republican) will do anything about the gang problem in her/his state? Wonder if the conservatives here will follow up on that?

Total nonsense…

As does California.
You punk ass bitches take shots at California all the time because they have a democrat for Governor.
Fuck off shit brains.
Republicans are liberal shit stains too, just like you.

Total nonsense…

As does California.
Fuck off shit brains.

What you just did there was show that you have zero listening skills, because you have no idea why Republicans take shots at California.

Total nonsense…

As does California.
Fuck off shit brains.

You seem to be a bit hysterical.....
I dont know about anyone else but to me this is an indicator of the spread of illegals.
Living in Texas I've watched it go on for the last thirty years.

Two minor stories, on something like this? This should be covered like, oh, I don't know, say a ten year old clip of Trump saying something harmless.

This shows the utter failure of our immigration policies and our governments. It is huge news, or a clear and present danger to our people.

Lefties don't consider the 13-year old to have been murdered.

She was simply the recipient of a rather LATE term abortion.
I think they don't care because of her brown skin. They don't care about black children caught in the crossfire of black gangs, so why would they care if a 13 yo girl has her head SAWN OFF!

They will continue to work to import as many of these thugs as they possibly can.

Liberals have ZERO respect for INNOCENT HUMAN LIFE.

Mexican culture. Lets examine THAT. Blood sports, animal fighting. A culturally sanctioned form of sadism. Mexican culture is descended from the Aztecs , they proudly espouse that. Aztecs used to cut the hearts out of fellow humans. And the fact Spanish is a white ethnocentric language just like English. It's neither here nor there , but the constitution wasn't written in Spanish, either. Why can't Mexicans just acclimate? Most other "immigrants" (from Europe) actually had to get visas and jump through all the hoops and acclimate. Why do Mexicans get this ginormous amount of special treatment? Only Mexicans get sanctuary cities...what is up with that?

Forum List

Back