Illegal Aliens have no voice in our country's governing laws. Period

In your business, do you compete and/or hire illegal immigrants?

Just curious because I know you are a tradesman.

And I thought with Obama's government all of those working had real social security numbers? Are you saying that they were criminal?

If they gather in any protests or marches ICE should be there to greet them.

We must get control of our borders.

#buildthewall
“ Illegal aliens “ don’t vote.
Proven by the liar in chief’s own commission run by his allies trying to prove 3-6 million illegals voted.
Just one of hundreds of humiliating moments in this buffoon’s first year of his reign of error.

ACE3831C-E045-4F82-87C7-315122A6C8A6.jpeg
Has Trump ever apologized for lying about the 3-6 million voting?
Has he even mentioned the results of his own tax payer wasting commission?

That would require honesty. Not the liar in chief’s strongest point.

#buildthewall
Proven by the liar in chief’s own commission run by his allies trying to prove 3-6 million illegals voted.
Just one of hundreds of humiliating moments in this buffoon’s first year of his reign of error.
Do you teach your children, that survived an abortion to lie, cheat and steal, like your politicians do? At one time, liars were considered bad, but with you guys, it is just another day..
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
But there is evidence to back Trump's claims. A 2014 study in the online Electoral Studies Journal shows that in the 2008 and 2010 elections, illegal immigrant votes were in fact quite high.

"We find that some noncitizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and congressional elections," wrote Jesse T. Richman, Gulshan A. Chattha, both of Old Dominion University, and David C. Earnest of George Mason University.

View attachment 181016 Has Trump ever apologized for lying about the 3-6 million voting?
Has he even mentioned the results of his own tax payer wasting commission?

That would require honesty. Not the liar in chief’s strongest point.
he was correct. we know it. did you watch the Tucker Carlson show on Chicago? State IDs is all one needs to vote in our election process.

Citizenship status should be included on all State IDs and Driver Licenses.

If you show your ID when attempting to vote and you aren't a citizen when they scan your ID, you should be arrested, and then deported.

A lot of the competition hires them and some of them compete directly with absurdly low bids on some jobs.
Some Home Depot locations are flooded with them hanging out outside the doors begging for work and Home Depot does nothing.
Shit pisses me off.

I want them out of my City and out of my country.

#buildthewall

They do vote, we just aren’t sure how much, but they do indeed vote. That is a FACT.
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform
In addition, there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

[2] Public Interest Legal Foundation/Virginia Voters Alliance, Alien Invasion in Virginia: The Discovery and Coverup of Noncitizen Registration and Voting (September 2016), available at: https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf and Brendan Kirby, Illegal Alien Voters Uncovered in Philly Are “Tip of the Iceberg,” Lifezette October 5, 2016, available at: Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are 'Tip of the Iceberg' | LifeZette

#buildthewall
No one said they did.

The real problem is the ignorance, hate, and stupidity exhibited by most on the right, this thread premise being one such example.

They don't, but they do. The Democratic Party has decided to cast its lot with Foreign Interests. It's thrown American Citizens overboard. The Party sees millions & millions of future Democrat voters. It's a calculated decision. It's also a traitorous one. Hopefully most Americans see that, and make them pay at the Ballot Box. Stay tuned.

STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

We need to change the writing on the Statue of Liberty and insert-------
Only whites who are educated and speak English may enter!!!!

jk

#buildthewall
No one said they did.

The real problem is the ignorance, hate, and stupidity exhibited by most on the right, this thread premise being one such example.
hate? for what? because we believe in borders we're hateful? they have countries go to them live off their land. why do you hate american citizens so much?

#buildthewall
No one said they did.

and I am tired of your constant lying...buh bye....to the ignore button you go..

STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

We need to change the writing on the Statue of Liberty and insert-------
Only whites who are educated and speak English may enter!!!!

jk
Yeah, and also the Statue of Liberty didn't have written on it either....Come get your welfare checks and vote Democrat....

Of course illegal aliens vote (and by the millions). Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Citizenship status should be included on all State IDs and Driver Licenses.

If you show your ID when attempting to vote and you aren't a citizen when they scan your ID, you should be arrested, and then deported.

in addition, voting by mail should be abolished. What's to stop Mexicans already deported, from voting from Mexico ?

Forum List

Back